Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vaccine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,834 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Caraibh wrote: »
    I never said that. I am suggesting that there are reasons to distrust WHO. One is that vaccine in Kenya

Debunked
    the other is the Head of WHO covering up three outbreaks of cholera and being a member of a terrorist organisation.

And explained. You have no reasons except for your irrational belief system that you display in almost every post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,333 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

I have proved that Pharma's previous vaccines have been dodgy.
    I have never said anything about the covid vaccine.

(9000 post in Conspiracy theories!?!? WOW ! dude have you nothing better to do ? )
    It seems anything is posted in here is instantly denegraded by your wise self! ... it makes the forum a very tedious place to post , when you jump onboard and insist that everyone that doesnt agree with you is incorrect and a theorist . ...

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

greenspurs wrote: »

(9000 post in Conspiracy theories!?!? WOW ! dude have you nothing better to do ? )
    It seems anything is posted in here is instantly denegraded by your wise self! ... it makes the forum a very tedious place to post , when you jump onboard and insist that everyone that doesnt agree with you is incorrect and a theorist . ...

Ah you are back, can you answer the question about how many people have directly died as a result of vaccines in the past year, thanks

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Ah you are back, can you answer the question about how many people have directly died as a result of vaccines in the past year, thanks

no. You can though it you want to look.

(its like a little tag team, isnt it... he should be along soon) :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Ok so you have nothing at all to show that there's any danger to the covid vaccine. You should have maybe started with that rather than making odd vague insinuations?

Now then, can you provide the other thing you were asked for.
    Can you provide the figure for vaccine related deaths this year?

I'm going to assume that the fact you dodged the question again and devolved into odd personal attacks indicates that you can't or unwilling to do so.

I think this is because you realise that it points out a glaring flaw in your argument.
    You claimed that 1.5 million deaths wasn't a big deal.
    The number of vaccine related deaths is far less that that number.

You also have to realize that the number of vaccines given is also way higher than the number of cases of covid. So proportionately, the number of deaths per case is even lesser than that of covid.
    This also holds true if you include the number of vaccine related injuries while you discount and ignore the other non fatal effects of covid.

So if you are being honest and consistent, and you're insisting that covid isn't something to worry about, then you must also agree that the dangers posed by vaccines are even less worrisome.

Yet, here you are telling us that we should worry more about the effects of a vaccine more than covid.

How do you justify this contradiction?

• Advertisement

And just for clarification here's an indication based on 10 seconds on google and rough calculations.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Vaccine_Injury_Compensation_Program
    The following table shows the awards by main classes of vaccines made to victims in the years 2006-2017. [21] This shows that on average 1.2 awards were made per million applications of vaccines. It also shows that multiple vaccines such as MMR do not have an abnormal award rate.

This covers all vaccine related injuries, not just death.

That's 1.2 per million vaccines.
    That's 0.00012%.

Covid's death rate is between 1% and 2%
    The death rate alone from Covid is ten thousand times greater than any risk posted by previous vaccines.

Conspiracy theorists are telling us that we shouldn't worry about covid, but we should worry about vaccines.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mod: Ok folks, a quick point here, tone down the personal attacks at other posters. Address their posts and not the poster. Please refer to these two parts of the charter.

Address the topic, not the poster.
    Back and forth between a handful of posters that goes on for pages and ages is the precursor to a thread falling off the rails. See the pyramid chart below for what is considered acceptable guidelines.

Respect the opinions of others.
    Trying to spend 100 odd posts convincing 1 or 2 specific users that your views are more valid than theirs is what causes the most issues. You have to accept that not all people are willing to alter their beliefs to suit you - and they have the freedom to hold those beliefs (short of soapboxing). Remember: many users read, but do not post, and may be interested in reading your opinions - so the opinion of 2 or 3 other prolific posters is rarely meaningful, and should neither be seen as a victory or a threat.

no. You can though it you want to look.

It's very low.

It's odd that the 1.5 mm deaths for Covid don't seem to bother you, but a tiny number of vaccine related injuries/deaths do. There is risk in everything, however when it comes to modern medicine, vaccines are among the safest medical products we use, millions upon millions are given every year and adverse reactions are extremely rare.

The condescending attitude, and passive aggressiveness is killing these threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,476 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The condescending attitude, and passive aggressiveness is killing these threads.

A quick question for you, what are the numer of deaths in Ireland per year for lets say the last 10 years.

How many people have died from vaccinations in the last 10 years?

How many suffered injuries in the last 10 years?

• Advertisement

A quick question for you, what are the numer of deaths in Ireland per year for lets say the last 10 years.

How many people have died from vaccinations in the last 10 years?

How many suffered injuries in the last 10 years?

And worth noting that the likes of the hpv vaccine will almost eradicate cervical cancers. So even with incredibly rare instance of side effects, the reality is that the lives saved greatly outweigh that.
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30068-4/fulltext

It's telling that the poster is unwilling to even say if vaccines have offered a net benefit to society..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    It's very low.

It's odd that the 1.5 mm deaths for Covid don't seem to bother you, but a tiny number of vaccine related injuries/deaths do. There is risk in everything, however when it comes to modern medicine, vaccines are among the safest medical products we use, millions upon millions are given every year and adverse reactions are extremely rare.

There were not 1.5m covid deaths for a start

GT89 wrote: »

Right. How many deaths and what source?

It's currently, at the time of this post at 1,523,353 deaths.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 feedmindc19

King Mob wrote: »
    And just for clarification here's an indication based on 10 seconds on google and rough calculations.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Vaccine_Injury_Compensation_Program

This covers all vaccine related injuries, not just death.

That's 1.2 per million vaccines.
    That's 0.00012%.

Covid's death rate is between 1% and 2%
    The death rate alone from Covid is ten thousand times greater than any risk posted by previous vaccines.

Conspiracy theorists are telling us that we shouldn't worry about covid, but we should worry about vaccines.

We should use the governments logic with the vaccinations , if anyone dies (for any reason) , in the 28 days of having a vaccine, it should be marked as a vaccine related death.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 253 ✭✭Xtrail14

It contains a self charging micro chip with gps hooked up to Chyna

We should use the governments logic with the vaccinations , if anyone dies (for any reason) , in the 28 days of having a vaccine, it should be marked as a vaccine related death.
    But that's not how covid deaths are determined.
    You are simply making that up and lying.

It's very bizarre.

Do you have a more accurate figure for covid deaths? If so, please post it and the source.

Also, could you address the point I made in the post.
    The number of deaths caused by covid are far higher than even all the combined side effects of all vaccines.
    Yet you guys are saying that vaccines are more concerning than covid.
    How does this make sense?

It's currently, at the time of this post at 1,523,353 deaths.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?

Simply look at the excess mortality vs covid deaths reported.

Died with covid after testing positive. In Ireland the excess mortality between March and August was only 850 to 900 despite there being 1,763 covid deaths.
    https://www.thejournal.ie/excess-deaths-covid-19-ireland-5252481-Nov2020/

Died with covid after testing positive.
    Untrue and more lies on the part of conspiracy theorists.

What is the actual number and please provide a source.

Also, please address my point.
    The number of death from covid is far higher than the combined side effects of all vaccines.
    Why should we be more concerned with vaccines?
    Died with covid after testing positive. In Ireland the excess mortality between March and August was only 850 to 900 despite there being 1,763 covid deaths.
    https://www.thejournal.ie/excess-dea...52481-Nov2020/
    This is not what you link says.
    Your link does not say there is descrepency between the excess mortality and the number of covid deaths.
    Again, this seems to be an outright lie on your part.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Xtrail14 wrote: »
    It contains a self charging micro chip with gps hooked up to Chyna

All transmitted through 5g. Damn you gates and soros.

• Advertisement

Untrue and more lies on the part of conspiracy theorists.

What is the actual number and please provide a source.

Also, please address my point.
    The number of death from covid is far higher than the combined side effects of all vaccines.
    Why should we be more concerned with vaccines?

I never said people should be concerned about taking the vaccine. I believe people should be free to make up their mind as to whether they wish to take the vaccine or not. There should be no laws requiring vaccinations in my opinion I think it should be illegal and classed as discrimination for any private business to require customers or employees to vaccinated.

Simply look at the excess mortality vs covid deaths reported.

https://www.thejournal.ie/excess-deaths-covid-19-ireland-5252481-Nov2020/

You claimed that 1.5 mm haven't died globally due to Covid. How many have died and what is your source for that?

I never said people should be concerned about taking the vaccine.
    Ok. But the topic of the thread is the concerns around the vaccine.
    You agree that the concerns presented here by some conspiracy theorists are unfounded. Great.

Now you also claimed that the numbers we've been pointing for covid deaths are wrong.

Please provide the correct numbers and the source you use to arrive at those numbers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

I never said people should be concerned about taking the vaccine. I believe people should be free to make up their mind as to whether they wish to take the vaccine or not. There should be no laws requiring vaccinations in my opinion I think it should be illegal and classed as discrimination for any private business to require customers or employees to vaccinated.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Code

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 feedmindc19

It's very bizarre.

Do you have a more accurate figure for covid deaths? If so, please post it and the source.

The number of deaths caused by covid are far higher than even all the combined side effects of all vaccines.

96% of coronavirus deaths have 2/3 other co morbidities. So when you say the death is far higher... how do you know? You can test positive for covid, then die in a car crash and your death will influence the covid statistics. Families all over are fighting for death certificates to be changed.
    Bare in mind when you test positive for covid, it’s probably a false positive,

Because in the words of the guy THAT INVENTED the PCR test “it is NOT A DIAGNOSTIC TEST”

96% of coronavirus deaths have 2/3 other co morbidities. So when you say the death is far higher... how do you know? You can test positive for covid, then die in a car crash and your death will influence the covid statistics. Families all over are fighting for death certificates to be changed.
    Bare in mind when you test positive for covid, it’s probably a false positive,
    None of that is true. It's all more lies and falsehoods on the part of conspiracy theorists.

Please provide an accurate figure and a source for that figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭jelem

It's very bizarre.

you have failed to read and learn from multiple sources, hence you cannot provide
    a factual reason for trusting the big pharma and capitalist profit governments words.
    the vaccine figures throughout the last 100 years show some success but that could be attributed
    to the weaker dying off over time whilst vaccine giving minimal protection to those whom
    would have survived..
    show me how a vaccine removed a disease within say 5 or 10 years and you will fail.
    whilst 95% is touted, this is a sales gimmic just like aids etc. which is still there in large
    numbers. flu is not defeated as it mutates which actually may be aided by vaccine but you
    would not be told. the basic law of atoms and chemistry shows they can be changed but not destroyed.
    the military and governments work on producing for the sake of english "bugs". that cannot be denied.
    big pharma are involved. soldiers do not just train for nuke warfare but biological and chemical aswell.
    psychological is another deadly instance of warfare and aligned with biological "virus" can alter
    human behaviour without the humans questioning thoroughly.
    i will take the russian 10 dollar one given to half a million chinese and half a million russian soldiers
    as whilst secrecy abounds there is so far no news of mass deaths\side effects from vaccine.
    along with no big profit for politicians friends big pharma.
    Another note to think about is china "large pork consumers" have been under trade attack from usa.
    over last 10 years china has suffered numerous varient pig diseases which dont seem to hit the news as global
    pandemics.
    an open mind could see that covid claimed by some to orrignate from china may be a little concerned about
    whom is presenting the truth and whom can profit.

jelem wrote: »
    you have failed to read and learn from multiple sources, hence you cannot provide
    a factual reason for trusting the big pharma and capitalist profit governments words.
    Sure I can.
    The death rate of covid is far higher than the accumulated side effects of all vaccines.
    the basic law of atoms and chemistry shows they can be changed but not destroyed.
    Lol. Wut? :confused:

Please state the "law of atoms and chemistry" you are referring to.

Sure I can.
    The death rate of covid is far higher than the accumulated side effects of all vaccines.

read and learn, dont as most rely on government to
    validate either side of an issue.
    go on tease, so what happen to atoms at absolute zero and what is that in kelvin.

• Advertisement

Sure I can.

cansay that for flu tetanus malaria (still no cure) etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement