Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 Accessories

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭orwell77

Looking for a pair of the pulse as well, didn’t want them when they could be got of course and now I do😂
    Smyths looking tight for Xmas day!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

orwell77 wrote: »
    Looking for a pair of the pulse as well, didn’t want them when they could be got of course and now I do😂
    Smyths looking tight for Xmas day!

Game.co.uk say they have them in stock :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Argos have the media remotes back in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Smyths dates of the 15th -20th for stock arrivals (accessories) is now 20-22nd December. Their website says order by midnight on the 20th for Christmas delivery so if you're hoping for something then it will come down to the wire, unless they restock early.

Also woke to an email from currys ireland telling me the dualsense charging station is available. It's not actually and it's also 39.99, 10 euro higher than MSRP.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Sottol

I ended up ordering the media remote, the charging station and the pulse headset off eBay. With the amount bid and shipping from the U.K. it ended up costing a lot more but I wasn’t confident that Smyths would have them before Christmas as their due dates keep changing.

Right now the headset is 20th to 24th whereas yesterday it was 15th to 19th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Charging stations were in stock earlier on in Gamestop, didnt get a chance to post up but herself ordered one for me, click and collect in Clare Hall. It was cancelled obviously, raging.

One of the lads ordered one and its been dispatched already.

They must have removed the Charging stations from their website for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Berty wrote: »
    They must have removed the Charging stations from their website for now.

Yep. Seems like they cancelled my order because they had to fulfil online orders instead, that were for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭razor12345

GameStop have some accessories available now - headset, remote etc

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭orwell77

Thanks so much.. managed to order a set.. fingers crossed they arrive in time, yesterday was the last date for guaranteed delivery but it’s not a major thing if they don't arrive either.. delighted to be in with a chance of having them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,815 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

orwell77 wrote: »
    Thanks so much.. managed to order a set.. fingers crossed they arrive in time, yesterday was the last date for guaranteed delivery but it’s not a major thing if they don't arrive either.. delighted to be in with a chance of having them

The headset is saying collect in store but is charging for delivery. Anyone know what's going on?

Edit: seems to be gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 selle italia

• Registered Users Posts: 18 selle italia

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Not available at 9.27 so sold out quick.

Ya got order confirmation at 9.08.Might have the charging docks becoming available today or tomorrow so worth keeping an eye. Running Distill chrome extension, works a treat, got the Ps5 from Smyths for the young lad with it on the Dec 3rd preorder.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Spooch

Gamestop got deliveries of the pulse 3d headset in today. Lad behind the counter told me they're going quick

Spooch wrote: »
    Gamestop got deliveries of the pulse 3d headset in today. Lad behind the counter told me they're going quick

Available for collection in these stores as of 18:45.

Edit: 9 in stock in Kinsale Road in Cork - Smyths

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

4 left in stock in cork at 8.18pm.
    Lad on adverts selling them for €165!

Gumbo wrote: »
    4 left in stock in cork at 8.18pm.
    Lad on adverts selling them for €165!

I want to get one but none in stock in the South East so my Astros A20s will do for the moment.

Seven Pulse Headsets in Smyths Letterkenny this morning (8:30).

Edit @ 9:00

10 available in Limerick Parkway, 7 available in Athlone and Home Delivery available with guaranteed delivery before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Kantes

Seven Pulse Headsets in Smyths Letterkenny this morning (8:30).

Edit @ 9:00

10 available in Limerick Parkway, 7 available in Athlone and Home Delivery available with guaranteed delivery before Christmas.

Finally got the Pulse 3d ! Home delivery from Smyths confirmed at 9.07. Out of stock by the time it completed. Thanks for the heads up! :)

• Advertisement

Kantes wrote: »
    Finally got the Pulse 3d ! Home delivery from Smyths confirmed at 9.07. Out of stock by the time it completed. Thanks for the heads up! :)

Got one myself. Being delivered by Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

Looks like I was able to nab one in Smyth’s. Thanks for the heads up!

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

Pulse headsets.

14 available Naas

Be quick though.

Pulse headsets.

14 available Naas

Be quick though.

13 left now!👈

GONE.

8 IN GALWAY.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

I managed to get a headset in GameStop Swords yesterday afternoon. Staff member said that they’d had quite a few accessories on hold for customers who hadn’t turned up to collect after 2 weeks so they releasing product. They don’t show up as available stock on their website - at the moment it’s showing that they’re only available in Dundalk. They may all be gone from stores now but it might be worth a try.

SMYTHS online - - - - -

Headsets (pulse) available for home delivery *

*not guaranteed to arrive by xmas, worth a shot though. Might get lucky

I'm still keeping an eye out for a Dual Sense charging station, I don't mind when it arrives, to avoid a disappointed Nephew, I reboxed my own as a gift. I always keep everything, even the little brown plastic thing to hold the wires together. Other than the missing seal he'd never know the difference.

Smyths still showing potential retock 20-22 December but I'm not sure. I wish they had push notifications on their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Avondale1

Berty wrote: »
    I'm still keeping an eye out for a Dual Sense charging station, I don't mind when it arrives, to avoid a disappointed Nephew, I reboxed my own as a gift. I always keep everything, even the little brown plastic thing to hold the wires together. Other than the missing seal he'd never know the difference.

Smyths still showing potential retock 20-22 December but I'm not sure. I wish they had push notifications on their site.

If you install the distill.io chrome extension and set up a monitor to the webpage it will check every 5 mins for you and email you and push notification to your laptop. The catch is the laptop has to be always on but I just leave mine in sleep mode. I actually snagged my ps5 off little woods with this thing!

But anyway I was in my local Smyths (Waterford) the other day and chanced asking about a headset and the worker said they update the website at 9am and midday with these things generally. That would make sense because the pulses dropped at 9 the other day!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Pulse 3D Headsets available in Smyths Galway,Cork Kinsale Road and Blanchardstown now.

• Advertisement

14 in swords

Advertisement