Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leo Varadkar story in The Village??? - Mod Notes and banned Users in OP updated 16/05

Options

Comments

skimpydoo wrote: »
    If Paddy Cosgrave is right and more is to come out about Leo. What will all you naysayers say then?

What’s he waiting for? Script writers to finish proofreading?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

What’s he waiting for? Script writers to finish proofreading?
    He's not publishing/releasing the info himself.

He's not publishing/releasing the info himself.

So, he knows nothing more. Grand.

So, he knows nothing more. Grand.
    When did I say that? He might know more but he is not in a position to say what. Is there nothing you won't say to defend Leo?

If Paddy is wrong I will be on here saying so.

When did I say that? He might know more but he is not in a position to say what. Is there nothing you won't say to defend Leo?

If Paddy is wrong I will be on here saying so.

If he knew anything, he’d be screaming it from the rooftops.

• Advertisement

It looks like he might know something and it will be released in due time.

If he is right and more comes out, will you say you got it wrong or will you deflect?

He might use that website with an anonymous owner which uploaded the ‘smoking gun’ Martin video.

He might use that website with an anonymous owner which uploaded the ‘smoking gun’ Martin video.
    I think that On The Ditch or Village Magazine is where it will be released.

I also think that when On The Ditch is properly launched in the summer, we will know a lot more about who is behind it. Paddy might be one of the backers of it, but to me as a journalist what's more important is they keep do impartial journalism and writing stories that the MSM will never do. A good example of this is the Irish Times turning down the Leo the leak story that Village magazine published in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Johnthemanager

Paddy Cosgrave is trying to influence politics in Ireland and he has money. Meanwhile he doesn’t pay taxes here & has his finances tucked away in a nice cosy tax shelter arrangement in the US, see my previous post on this for source.

Anyone who associates with Cosgrave bothers me much more than Varadkar.
    - He’s got a vendetta against FG because they wouldn’t bow to his demands re web summit, recent article suggesting the Portuguese are now also getting fed up of coughing up €10 million per annum for Cosgrave’s ego massaging event which I’ve already posted in this thread.
    - He is currently a supporter of the Biden corporate tax policy change as per his recent tweets, let that sink in for a minute. Cosgrave is tweeting support that will cost Ireland hundreds of thousands of FDI jobs and investment, while he with his millions in tax havens remains unaffected. He is also supporting the State’s corporate tax take being substantially reduced.
    - He tweeted last year that two HSE nurses had died from Covid, which turned out to be completely untrue and caused a lot of upset among Hse staff. He didn’t care though.
    - He seems to like tweeting insults at people like Neale Richmond, calling him a castle catholic, and recently someone else for their choice of house they bought....a millionaire tweeting a derogatory tweet about what part of Dublin someone purchased their house in....

How anyone can support this individual, or allow him to influence their party is beyond me.

Denis o brien was the chairman of fine gael for decades, seemed okay when he was doing it?

Denis o brien was the chairman of fine gael for decades, seemed okay when he was doing it?

Eh, no he wasn’t.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

I also think that when On The Ditch is properly launched in the summer, we will know a lot more about who is behind it. Paddy might be one of the backers of it, but to me as a journalist what's more important is they keep do impartial journalism and writing stories that the MSM will never do. A good example of this is the Irish Times turning down the Leo the leak story that Village magazine published in the end.

LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭nialler1978

LOL :D

Where's the funny bit?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,449 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Say what? Fake news reaches new heights.

Are you really a journalist?

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭nialler1978

blanch152 wrote: »
    Are you really a journalist?

Did he not just say he was?

What do you do yourself? Judging by the amount of time you spend on this, not an awful lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,949 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Timing is everything.

Someone will be along to shoot the wounded, in time.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Timing is everything.

Someone will be along to shoot the wounded, in time.

What timing? If the pirate flag crew have some ‘smoking gun’ that will see Leo hauled off to Mountjoy and the Government collapsing then what are they waiting for? A full moon?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,165 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

What timing? If the pirate flag crew have some ‘smoking gun’ that will see Leo hauled off to Mountjoy and the Government collapsing then what are they waiting for? A full moon?

How do you know what is going on behind the scenes, the info may be with the Gardai.

Leo is awfully quiet this last while, I will say that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,376 ✭✭✭jmcc

The next full moon occurs on April 26th. It is also a "Super Moon" or "Pink Moon".

Regards...jmcc

Did he not just say he was?

What do you do yourself? Judging by the amount of time you spend on this, not an awful lot.

You would be surprised, just finished my third MS Teams meeting of the morning.

You would be surprised, just finished my third MS Teams meeting of the morning.

Off topic, but which do you prefer, Teams or Zoom?

• Advertisement

How do you know what is going on behind the scenes, the info may be with the Gardai.

He was on the radio this morning, and has tweeted this morning as well. He’s not exactly at the airport booking a one way ticket to the British Virgin Islands.

Off topic, but which do you prefer, Teams or Zoom?

Zoom has a clunkier feel to me, but Webex is by far the worst I have tried. Some government organisations only use Webex and it is painful at times.

He was on the radio this morning, and has tweeted this morning as well. He’s not exactly at the airport booking a one way ticket to the British Virgin Islands.

Probably waiting to see if Stephen Donnelly has banned them yet.

More fake news and propaganda. This is from today on RTE

https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2021/0412/1209479-work-from-home-whenever-possible-tanaiste-reminds/

For someone who is awfully quiet, he is saying a lot.

https://www.thejournal.ie/varadkar-astrazeneca-5408026-Apr2021/

And he was on Newstalk Breakfast this morning

Varadkar is under criminal investigation so why doesn't he step down while the investigation is active? There was a time when FG had some sense of honour as a party. Is it now filled with spivs who see nothing wrong with Varadkar remaining in place while under criminal investigation for leaking a confidential document to his friend?

Regards...jmcc

https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2021/0412/1209479-work-from-home-whenever-possible-tanaiste-reminds/

Press releases for the presstitutes and no hard questions from them either.

Regards...jmcc

Oh I saw all that - statements that could be compiled and released by staffers.

What I was referencing was his personal appearances or putting himself into situations where he might be questioned.

Compare and contrast to before this all broke, he was everywhere to the point that people were wondering why Martin didn't curtail him.

Oh I saw all that - statements that could be compiled and released by staffers.

What I was referencing was his personal appearances or putting himself into situations where he might be questioned.

Compare and contrast to before this all broke, he was everywhere to the point that people were wondering why Martin didn't curtail him.

https://www.newstalk.com/news/varadkar-id-have-no-hesitation-in-recommending-astrazeneca-vaccine-to-people-over-60-1178899

You have a real propensity for fevered digging beyond salvation.

He was on Newstalk this morning. Have a listen if you want (I can't be bothered) but if it is a non-story, why would the journalists ask him about it.

https://www.newstalk.com/news/varadkar-id-have-no-hesitation-in-recommending-astrazeneca-vaccine-to-people-over-60-1178899

You have a real propensity for fevered digging beyond salvation.

He was on Newstalk this morning. Have a listen if you want (I can't be bothered) but if it is a non-story, why would the journalists ask him about it.

Again: it does not contrast to before when he was, to the point of parody, everywhere.

Keep the hair on blanch, it was just an observation.

• Advertisement

jmcc wrote: »
    Press releases for the presstitutes and no hard questions from them either.

Regards...jmcc

I like your posts but I'm fascinated, why do you sign them? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement