Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham 2021 Antepost

Options
1444546474850»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

lemush wrote: »
    Only absolute morons.

Why are they morons?

I covered him at 20/1, he won yesterday and is now 12's and my cashout has increased. If he gets beaten next time out and shown not to be good enough then his price will drift to in and around his original price and I can cash cashout for in and around my original stake.

Was definitely a move worth covering imo

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Why are they morons?

I covered him at 20/1, he won yesterday and is now 12's and my cashout has increased. If he gets beaten next time out and shown not to be good enough then his price will drift to in and around his original price and I can cash cashout for in and around my original stake.

Same. Stuck a score on him and see how it plays out.

http://imgur.com/a/Wuhq4hx

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭lemush

Why are they morons?

Jesus Christ. Best of luck with it.

You still haven't explained your issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭stretchaq

Would think the chances he turns up in supreme are slim

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Why are they morons?

What bookie is offering cash out on ante post?

Shemale wrote: »

PP does.

http://imgur.com/a/Wuhq4hx

Shemale wrote: »

I find Bet365 better than PP for cashout value.

Also they seem be a little bit slower reacting to NR's than PP. Managed to cashout a few just in time this year with 365 but PP are on the ball. Obviously because they are tied in with Betfair.

Can we get this going again?

Restrictions have lifted. The public will be back at the festival. Let's get the buzz going ? Or is it too late for that ? *Stop, he's already dead*

Was it Slattsy who always had the hot AP portfolio? Rogers enthusiasm as we drew closer to Cheltenham Day one. The individual day threads. Jeering the after timers. Aidan's longshots.

Punters Assemble.

Edit : apologies for posting in both threads. I was trying to trace back the names of posters I used to enjoy reading.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭moritz1234

The thread title needs to change - we've moved on to 2022

Advertisement