Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham 2021 Antepost

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭deeks

Has Benatar been ruled out of the plate? Backed him after listening to Aidan’s podcast but got refunded today.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭hawkeyethenoo

Jayo11780 wrote: »
    You’re thinking about it though aren’t you? ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

No , it’s hard enough for me to back one winner :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Kid Charlemagne

deeks wrote: »
    Has Benatar been ruled out of the plate? Backed him after listening to Aidan’s podcast but got refunded today.

Feic. Backed it on betfair so thats gone so. Down to mister whittaker to do the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭United Park

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Paddy power giving a fiver free bet everyday apart from gold cup day

Can’t seem to find where to claim it on the site? Am I going blind?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭robwen

I think I saw they don't become active till 48 hours before the race & the bets are only for the first race of the day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,244 ✭✭✭howiya

robwen wrote: »
    I think I saw they don't become active till 48 hours before the race & the bets are only for the first race of the day

First race Tuesday, Wednesday and any race Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Are Tuesday's declarations out today?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Morleystreet

Are Tuesday's declarations out today?

Yes, the bookie sites updated now to reflect same so if you have a look at any of them you’ll see final runners for Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

robwen wrote:

First race Tuesday and Wednesday any race Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Quick question lads - backed Captain Guinness ante post for Arke, it says ew 1/5 3 places.

Do those terms change with less than 8 now running?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Quick question lads - backed Captain Guinness ante post for Arke, it says ew 1/5 3 places.

No, you get your 3 places.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭gillamandango

You get what is on your original slip, whatever price ya got 3 places

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Thanks for quick reply lads

• Registered Users Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Did the €5 free bet for Tuesday but it seems to have deducted the fiver from my account!

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Did the €5 free bet for Tuesday but it seems to have deducted the fiver from my account!

Ditto! Can't see how to use free bet, even though its showing in my account and thought if bet €5 it would default to free bet, but took it from my balance

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Limestone1

there is a little 'use free bet' button slider type thing on the bet slip that you need to tap and turn it green

Limestone1 wrote:
    there is a little 'use free bet' button slider type thing on the bet slip that you need to tap and turn it green

Have seen and used that previously, but not showing for me here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭robwen

Buddy97mm wrote: »

U have to activate it in promotions by clicking on ur profile in top right hand corner

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Buddy97mm wrote:

The free bet icon has just shown up for me now and I got an extra 5 euro free bet!

NATLOR wrote:
    The free bet icon has just shown up for me now and I got an extra 5 euro free bet!

Same, now have 10 euro free bet, nice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Morleystreet

Good TG4 programme on at moment looking at previous Cheltenham races and a preview on at 6:40. Jeepers they showing the champion hurdle with hardy eustace and I’m still expecting harchibald to come win it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭hawaii501

hawaii501 wrote: »
    Altior straight to Cheltenham also, I'd say he'll be pulled on the day again...

Close enough by a couple of days!!

Although was looking forward to seeing him, another race cut up...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Altior out according to racing post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Anniepowaaa

Altior has had his the day and owes nobody, supreme an arkle and two champion chases is a cv very few will touch, the 3rd best two miler I've seen behind sprinter and a whisker behind Moscow, hope Henderson does right and gets him out of the game untouched to enjoy the rest of his life

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Trying to convince myself to not unload on the Monkfish Shishkin and Envoi treble. I don't like multiples too much but at 7/2 I'm struggling to see one beat.

They're head and shoulders above their opposition and Ruby made a good point this morning that if they were a normal race on a Saturday they would all be shorter. Especially Monkfish

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

Trying to convince myself to not unload on the Monkfish Shishkin and Envoi treble. I don't like multiples too much but at 7/2 I'm struggling to see one beat.

They're head and shoulders above their opposition and Ruby made a good point this morning that if they were a normal race on a Saturday they would all be shorter. Especially Monkfish

Where are you seeing 7/2?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭piplip87

After lumping on Min for the Ryanair. Last run wasn't the best but if he comes back to anywhere near his best he should win easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Rochey18 wrote: »
    Where are you seeing 7/2?

Sorry that was supposed to be 5/2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Motivator

piplip87 wrote: »
    After lumping on Min for the Ryanair. Last run wasn't the best but if he comes back to anywhere near his best he should win easily.

Wins easily? That’s some statement. What are you basing the assumption that he wins easily on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

Motivator wrote: »
    Wins easily? That’s some statement. What are you basing the assumption that he wins easily on?

Melon I thought has been overpriced for a long time in the Ryanair. One of the best jumpers in the race, probably the quickest and can go a decent gallop and lead.

Been overlooked because he doesn't win nonsense. Not like he is making blunders when in front, a nk in the difference and he'd be a champion hurdle and Marsh novices winner at the festival.

Runs well at Cheltenham, still only 9, 6/1 is a fair price. Can see why people would side with Min at the same price. But Melon had been bigger for good few weeks, and even at the prices I still fancy melon.

Watch him fall out the back of the TV now.

Advertisement