Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three dead as woman beheaded in France

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Frankie Machine

What problem do we have in Ireland?
    Mohamed Morei... Jihad Jane... ? Lisa Smith... ?

Ringing any bells ?
    A lot of our Muslim population work in the HSE

Aaah. We only get the doctors and engineers. We know, we know.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 547 ✭✭✭BeefeaterHat

Mohamed Morei... Jihad Jane... ? Lisa Smith... ?

Ringing any bells ?

What about the dozens of Muslim doctors and nurses manning the frontline vs Covid19? Does that count for anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭CharlesMartel

What's a large portion? The dozen or so implicated in the recent tragedies? Out of 1.5 billion people?

500,000 took to the streets of Britain to protest against Salman Rushdie's novel, the Satanic Verses, in 1989. Just how many turned out to protest the bombing of the Ariana Grande concert? Just shows where the priorities lie. Blasphemy against the Prophet is more serious than the murder of dhimmis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭TomTomTim

What about the dozens of Muslim doctors and nurses manning the frontline vs Covid19? Does that count for anything

What about them? No one said all Muslims are bad, which is clearly your framing.

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”- ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

Dozens? Out of >50,000?

• Advertisement

Gervais08 wrote: »
    I am going to out on a limb and say that poster will say the nasty people who drew cartoons.

A luxury not afforded to everyone who falls foul of the Religion of Peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭John Frank Wilson

Yeah, let's pretend we don't have a serious problem with radical Islam. Maybe they'll go away and leave us alone then.
    Burying ones head in the sand. A head that belonged to a mother of three young children, which was removed from her body, with a knife - in a church...

Does it excuse anything ?

500,000 took to the streets of Britain to protest against Salman Rushdie's novel, the Satanic Verses, in 1989. Just how many turned out to protest the bombing of the Ariana Grande concert? Just shows where the priorities lie. Blasphemy against the Prophet is more serious than the murder of dhimmis

Salman Rushdie is an islamophobic wind up merchant and conman who deliberately upset millions of people for no reason other than to court controversy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

Salman Rushdie is an islamophobic wind up merchant and conman who deliberately upset millions of people for no reason other than to court controversy

Oh you’re on a wind up now it’s obvious. Goodbye.

• Advertisement

And that's that.

:D

Get away out of it.

And that's that.

:D

Get away out of it.

Didn't take long for the mask to slip, this thread is a magnet for them. Looking forward to the next comedian falling by the wayside.

Didn't take long for the mask to slip, this thread is a magnet for them. Looking forward to the next comedian falling by the wayside.

No doubt it'll be another poster with less than 10 total posts to their login. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭john123470

What's a large portion? The dozen or so implicated in the recent tragedies? Out of 1.5 billion people?

We have asked already (actually, just before you suddenly signed up to Boards a few hours ago to contribute) why other muslims (in Ireland), who disapprove of the cold blooded butchery of innocent Christians, don't come out on the streets to protest against these murders

The answer ? They tried to do so but were physically assaulted by their so called muslim brothers

That shut them up, i can tell you. Not a peep out of em since.

This is clearly not a religion. Its a medieval farce that seeks to bully and impose its will (via cold blooded murder if necessary) in the name of their invisible chappie in the sky

What exactly is it that are you trying to defend ?

john123470 wrote: »
    We have asked already (actually, just before you suddenly signed up to Boards a few hours ago to contribute) why other muslims (in Ireland), who disapprove of the cold blooded butchery of innocent Christians, don't come out on the streets to protest against these murders

The answer ? They tried to do so but were physically assaulted by their so called muslim brothers

That shut them up, i can tell you. Not a peep out of em since.

This is clearly not a religion. Its a medieval farce that seeks to bully and impose its will (via cold blooded murder if necessary) in the name of their invisible chappie in the sky

What exactly is it that are you trying to defend ?

I just want to say my piece that these people don't represent all Muslims. Far from it

No doubt it'll be another poster with less than 10 total posts to their login. :D

Surely your account was new at some point

Salmab Rushdie is a muslim. He publicly recanted but the death penalty fatwa still applies. Maybe you should read it. The book asks legitimate questions about mohammed, his rule and his revelations. Ie Mahomet could not tell the difference between the archangel Gabriel and the devil or the revelations were tactical and could be changed to suit the situation

I just want to say my piece that these people don't represent all Muslims. Far from it

Then where are the protests from the 'good' muslims against the butchery of old women praying in church ?

If they are too scared - as the Irish muslims are - to speak out against cold blooded murder - then what kind of religion is this ? .. is it not simply some kind of social club that is ruled by fear ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

What problem do we have in Ireland? A lot of our Muslim population work in the HSE

Who said anything about Muslims? I said radical Islam :confused:

You do understand the difference, right?

Surely your account was new at some point

Sure, it was... but my first posts weren't to such a controversial topic, and even better, weren't suggesting what you are. So... yeah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

So what you are saying is that having several dozen muslim doctors and nurses working here we should turn a blind eye to a radical Islamist going around hacking off the heads of innocent people.
    What's your logic, free reign to a radical Muslim fundaMentalist for every 1,000 muslim HSE workers?

Except, by their own standards, they would.

If you've ever spent any amount of time living abroad, you'd appreciate that we are judged, as a people, based on the behavior of others. Individuals, can and do, break the stereotype, but the initial opinion of others when looking at you based on race/religion/etc is often based on the actions of others. Stereotypes are extremely common throughout the world.

It's only in the West that we're expected to judge everyone independently, and as individuals. Which sounds great, if it was applied equally. Which it isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nj27

The delightful opinion of one of the few major Muslim sports stars (outside cricket). The replies are a bit of an eyeopener too, doesn't seem to be many in disagreement with him.

lb0kuzkqwaw51.png

nj27 wrote: »
    The delightful opinion of one of the few major Muslim sports stars (outside cricket). The replies are a bit of an eyeopener too, doesn't seem to be many in disagreement with him.

lb0kuzkqwaw51.png
    Did humiliate the Notorious though. In an ideal world all his sponsors would run a mile, but he will get a pass a non muslim would not get

If i am a member of a reasonably devout Christian community and i learn that members of my Christian community are strolling into mosques beheading 'unbelievers', i have no doubt that I will be looking at some form of active protest if only to show that these murders are not being committed in the name of my religion.

No way will i want to be associated with these murders.

I would not be able to live with myself - or my religious beliefs - if i did not engage in some form of active protest - unless of course, i agree with murdering "non believers"

If my superiors ordered that i be physically assaulted for protesting this butchery of innocents, then I would leave that faith in the dust ..

Oh wait, i can't do that as a muslim. I can get myself killed for that ..

Its very simple. muslims who refuse to come out and denounce these murders are basically complicit in these murders ... there is no middle ground.

Get off your arses and hit the streets. Say these atrocities are not being committed in your names ..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

lb0kuzkqwaw51.png
    That idiot and his relations all look like neanderthals. I was hoping Conor would knock the ****e out of that knuckle dragger

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Why do moderate Muslims stay largely silent on these matters?

I'd hazard a guess they're scared sh1tless.

Fear. It's all about fear.

A doctrine which establishes control over people via fear, including non adherents, is one that needs to be stamped out with a big f*cking boot.

lb0kuzkqwaw51.png
    Notice how he says he loves the Prophet more than his family. Not loves God more but the prophet, a fundamentally flawed human being like us all. I would not want to he his son or daughter. Express any doubts or reject Islam and your daddy will honour kill you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,840 ✭✭✭Cordell

Notice how he says he loves the Prophet more than his family
    3 million agrees with him. There you are, your moderate muslims.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Do you understand why there is a footprint on Macron's face?
    For muslims feet are dirty and one of the worst things you can do is to show the sole of your foot.

I am offended by this image, can I go kill someone now?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement