Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three dead as woman beheaded in France

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 70 ✭✭Himpy5

If a load of people have a copy then send it to me and you'll have plausible deniability. :pac:

If you want to hear it I'll try send it to you by pm
    It's only a few mb in size
    For your ears only /private and confidential /

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭John Frank Wilson

Himpy5 wrote: »
    Honestly very tempted but not worth losing a friend over
    If you want to hear it I'll try send it to you by pm
    It's only a few mb in size
    For your ears only /private and confidential /

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

The Quebec government passed a law a while back to prevent people wearing ostensible religious signs when working in civil service. So, teachers, lawyers, judges, etc, can't wear a crucifix, a skullcap or turban or hijab when serving the public in a government related function. There was a lot of fuss about that. When I read the opinion section of Canadian papers, Quebec is almost unilaterally dissed as racist because it is viewed as an anti-muslim gesture. But the comments section is more nuanced. There is a lot of Quebec bashing in general, but a lot of Canadians respect the stand on this issue and many wish the province they live in did the same. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭john123470

There can never be "dialogue" with these filthy hairy excuses for human beings. Whatever their prophet / invisible man in the sky is selling, it aint Love

Meanwhile, we really need to monitor the activities of his counterparts here in Ireland. A lot of these folk support the barbaric murders in France.

Those who do not shd be out marching on the streets - declaring these savage acts are not carried out in the name of islam - they shd disown it if they don't condone it.

I don't hear too many muslim voices denouncing this savagery and that has me worried.

What is really happening behind the closed doors of Irish mosques ?
    The silence is deafening

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,840 ✭✭✭Cordell

Those who do not shd be out marching on the streets - declaring these savage acts are not carried out in the name of islam
    They tried it once here, very few turned up, and the ones that did turn up were assaulted by their own kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,129 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Just imagine the outcry from the media if someone had said that about one of the victims of the Christchurch mosque attack.

I would hope Canadian authorities finally grow a set of balls and send the fooker home to the shi*hole from whence he came in South Africa.

Why the fook are they tolerating this guy spouting hatred since the early 2000s.
    Way back in 2005 he was under investigation for hate speech as he referred to Jews as "the brothers of the monkeys and the swine."

Victoria was such a lovely city.

Why is he not in jail for incitement to kill? In Arabic he is saying to annihilate all non believers?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Why is he not in jail for incitement to kill? In Arabic he is saying to annihilate all non believers?

In Trudeau's Canada he's probably seen as an austere religious scholar.

Cordell wrote: »
    They tried it once here, very few turned up, and the ones that did turn up were assaulted by their own kind.

A very worrying situation then. We are housing potential terrorists with no checks in place.

We've made them welcome, flung open the gates of the national sports ground (to allow them celebrate their religious festival of eid) and, in return, we live in ignorance and fear of what really takes place in the bigger mosques eg Clonskeagh mosque in Dublin.

As mentioned above, any muslims that do come out and protest acts of savagery as those committed in France, face physical assault from other muslims ..

Are we - the hosts - seen as "filthy excuses for human beings" as well ..? ..

I despair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,527 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

Strazdas wrote: »
    Such a referendum now would be deeply, deeply divisive and would provoke strong anti-immigrant sentiments. The atmosphere would be toxic.

There were reports of Polish people and others being verbally abused on the streets in Britain in the wake of the Brexit vote and being told to "go home" : and that wasn't even supposed to be an immigration referendum.

I have honestly never heard a bad word said where about the Polish here.

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Kind of sick to repeat this but a good friend of mine is a songwriter /musician

Last week he sent me his new song about the oppression of muslims and how evil trump is

The very next day the lady was beheaded in the church in France.

He has maintained radio silence since
    Awkward

Tell that guy he has a hit! :)

GT89 wrote: »
    The South Circular Road, Clanbrassil Street area of Dublin is quickly becoming like the Molenbeek of Dublin

no it isn't

• Registered Users Posts: 5,840 ✭✭✭Cordell

We are housing potential terrorists
    Not potential. There were a few with links with the islamic terrorists organizations, you think Lisa Smith became one by using facebook?
    There were no attacks so far, but we have everything else, make no mistake.

https://www.thejournal.ie/jihadist-extremism-ireland-4833339-Oct2019/

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Why purposely try to upset people, its only women not showing their hair and bodies and plenty of ways around it.
    Why purposely try to upset people, its only gay couples showing affection in public and plenty of ways around it.
    Why purposely try to upset people, its only consuming alcohol in a bar and plenty of ways around it
    Why purposely try to upset people, its only going to church and plenty of ways around it.
    Why purposely try to upset people, its only being Jewish and plenty of ways around it.

This is the road you go down when you start trying to appease extremists. All of those things and more would be "asking for trouble". Nothing is good enough for them but a total erasure of the western way of life. Is that ok with you? Also, victim blame much?

Many devout catholics find abortion, skimpy clothes on women, women spending time alone with men they aren't related to, sex before marriage etc etc offensive. Should we ban those too to spare their blushes (I'm agreeing with the orignal post) ?

john123470 wrote: »
    There can never be "dialogue" with these filthy hairy excuses for human beings. Whatever their prophet / invisible man in the sky is selling, it aint Love

Meanwhile, we really need to monitor the activities of his counterparts here in Ireland. A lot of these folk support the barbaric murders in France.

Those who do not shd be out marching on the streets - declaring these savage acts are not carried out in the name of islam - they shd disown it if they don't condone it.

I don't hear too many muslim voices denouncing this savagery and that has me worried.

What is really happening behind the closed doors of Irish mosques ?
    The silence is deafening

I don't remember any marches in Dublin protesting IRA bombings in the UK, or if they were, they didn't make the news.

I don't remember any marches in Dublin protesting IRA bombings in the UK, or if they were, they didn't make the news.

Very little vocal opposition in the 80's and those who did where ignored

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭babaracus

You must have a poor memory then. Peace 93 garnered world wide attention and was never off the news here at the time.

Do you think it would be the same today? If the IRA did restart their bombings of civilians, don't you think we'd be seeing an outpouring of opinions online, social media, and/or marches in the streets.

Times have changed. I doubt the IRA would receive much support now for that kind of behavior, and we'd see more pressure on the government to act against them.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭cal naughton

GT89 wrote: »
    The South Circular Road, Clanbrassil Street area of Dublin is quickly becoming like the Molenbeek of Dublin

I have often passed the mosque on the SCR at Friday prayers time. There is always two Garda cars with four officers present so a huge resource at work. All happened after events in new Zealand

I must ask the guards the next time are they there to protect the worshippers against the citizens or the citizens against the worshippers following events of last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,406 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Lot of people that they are looking at as well.

I must ask the guards the next time are they there to protect the worshippers against the citizens or the citizens against the worshippers following events of last week.

- they are there to protect the worshippers of course. This is Ireland

High time to take a closer look at the bigger mosques here though. There has to be accountability, transparency or we will end up in the situation the French find themselves in.

If muslims from a Dublin mosque can be assaulted by their own for protesting the murder of "unbelievers" then there is something very rotten afoot right here under our noses ..

We all know very well what this rot is ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭CharlesMartel

I have often passed the mosque on the SCR at Friday prayers time. There is always two Garda cars with four officers present so a huge resource at work. All happened after events in new Zealand

SCR is Wahhabi, Clonskeagh is Islamic Brotherhood(head sharia court for Europe) and Blanchardstown(smallest and UAE funded) are the true moderates. All are Sunni mosques

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

I’ll never forget the time I was verbally threatened (and everything but physically assaulted) by a (male) colleague from the Middle East.

Another worker said “he was upset because you were flaunting your behaviour” - I’d been to the rugby with a few male pals and had several beers.

This **** is everywhere, appeasement didn’t work with Chamberlain in the 40s and it won’t work now.

Gervais08 wrote: »
    I’ll never forget the time I was verbally threatened (and everything but physically assaulted) by a (male) colleague from the Middle East.

Another worker said “he was upset because you were flaunting your behaviour” - I’d been to the rugby with a few male pals and had several beers.

This **** is everywhere, appeasement didn’t work with Chamberlain in the 40s and it won’t work now.

To him you were just a woman and a dhimmi

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Frankie Machine

Let's not allow posters to sideline this important issue with irrelevant and non-equivalent guff about the IRA.

Ignore the red herrings !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

To him you were just a woman and a dhimmi

Yeah exactly - and another colleague is an Uber feminist and yet sided with him!!

Yeah exactly - and another colleague is an Uber feminist and yet sided with him!!

Hierarchy of victimhood. The higher the place on the victimhood ladder the more the virtue. Islamist>LGBT>women. Turkeys voting for christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭TomTomTim

jmayo wrote: »
    Just imagine the outcry from the media if someone had said that about one of the victims of the Christchurch mosque attack.

I would hope Canadian authorities finally grow a set of balls and send the fooker home to the shi*hole from whence he came in South Africa.

Why the fook are they tolerating this guy spouting hatred since the early 2000s.
    Way back in 2005 he was under investigation for hate speech as he referred to Jews as "the brothers of the monkeys and the swine."

Victoria was such a lovely city.

No chance in hell. Canada is one of the worst progressive countries in the world. Justin had this to say about the recent attacks:

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”- ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

• Advertisement

This cancer has to be rooted out. We have to mask up for covid but need a stab proof vest to attend church.
    Unheard of .. all under the guise of religious freedom

We have got one very sick elephant in the bedroom and its not going anywhere ..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement