Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

Sardonicat wrote: »
    C''mere me lovelies. What flavour?

Any ones except the green ones!

And hurry up before Ted arrives!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Sweet time!

Having a hot choccy before bed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭votecounts

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'm glued into Runaway Train from 1985 with John Voight, Eric Roberts and Rebecca De Mornay. At least this train wreck didn't have a virus.:D My dinner soon enough,

watched it myself recently. surprised how good it was.
    Bedside, trying to fall asleep,
    night one and all:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Having a cuppa on the couch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Back to bed with a coffee and a day off stretching in front of me!
    Will probably waste it as usual, but thinking of the possibilities is fun :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Any ones except the green ones!

And hurry up before Ted arrives!
    All of them please and hurry up before Sephers arrives!

Nice to know the mods garner some respect here.

My Friday happiness levels are a bit lower now.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Grandeeod wrote: »
    That's a lovely thought PM. We are doing something similar. A really messed up time. I'm not sure which side of the fence I'm sitting on in relation to the whole virus thing. The only certainty is that it has put me out of work since March despite attempts to get back to work. Our version of Christmas is sorted here and it's been simplified to make it great. No drama. No anger. Just getting on with it.

My Christmas is unaffected by it all. Well almost! My loss of mobility does affect one thing but I can compensate.

I made my peace with being totally physically alone in the world years ago. It was a h**** of a struggle but it has given peace.
    Christmas is Christ-centred for me and that has been enriched by solitude.

Always so aware of the pain and stress outside here but increasingly aware of the deep sheer courage that is growing as folk adapt and realise how much we still really have. What in the UK we call the " Dunkirk spirit " if you wlll pardon a non-Irish expression :D

And I feel that for many it will be a peaceful and good time. Precious times.

I send only ecards; my friends are scattered. And we abandoned gitts to spare cash for needy folk years ago. One or two sometimes filter in and give huge huge joy here!

My Christmas dinner is non debatable! The full traditional turkey and roasts etc I am accumulating the wherewithal in my rare chances as the weeks pass. Cannot get the cheese I want lol...Even got BRUSSELS this week as I realised the local shop call them just SPROUTS! Never heard of Brussels!

One huge difference this year is that I have splashed out on a small artificial tree and lights. THiS year we NEED LIGHT and beauty. If they come on time..

And this weekend my Advent Wreath will light up here. A promise.

Deskside with coffee, coat and scarf still on, still asleep. Very foggy outside, like zombieland out there. Have a good one lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

In work but it's Friday so the end is nigh and all is good in the hood. Have a good one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

It's freezing again, trying to drag myself out of bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Shiver me timbers.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Fear not, I saved you some pastilles. Grumpy a bit whandery today. There's gonna be streessssss. Escaping for a shower now. (Me, not Grumpy!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside. Can someone fast forward to 6PM please? My Energy and Motivation meters bottomed out an hour ago. Since then, they‘ve started digging...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Fear not, I saved you some pastilles. Grumpy a bit whandery today. There's gonna be streessssss. Escaping for a shower now. (Me, not Grumpy!)

Well, he's finally sitting in his armchair watching Homes under the hammer so I'm finally getting a shower now. Think I'll be a bit naughty and take a tablet to keep me chill today. Give me a break from my own head if nothing else. Dont tell on me.

Sorry Ted :( I'll make up for it later!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cupan of the sweet stuff, I'm ok with ye not saving me any pastilles, I prefer wine gum sours anyway........

Poor brother tedo :(

I've got just the thing for you.........

eArVIVt.gif

:D:D Walllaaa

Enjoy tedo :D

Oh, so you don't want these pastilles I kept just for you, then, Seph?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh, so you don't want these pastilles I kept just for you, then, Seph?

No thanks sardi give them to BB! but thanks anyway!

No thanks sardi give them to BB! but thanks anyway!

Feck that! I'm troughing these myself!

• Advertisement

Grrrrr work. I want to be out in the forest with my bow. Mates got me a super sexy bow about a month ago and any spare moment I get I am out shooting with it. Just hit me this morning I have not even been on websites like this one for a month.

With half my usual past times gone for lock down - it has kept me sane. Bring on the end of work whistle so I can head out again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,095 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I can just about make out my house, not sure if the mutt is wagging his tail.

534330.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,132 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

smurfjed wrote: »
    I can just about make out my house, not sure if the mutt is wagging his tail.

534330.jpeg

Is that what you call your wife these days? :D

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Is that what you call your wife these days? :D

Smurf’s wife is the Mutts staff ;):D

Afternoon all :) Feeling much better today :)

Couchside watching the news

I get to see the wife frequently with VOIP, the mutt doesn’t like chatting to a computer.

It’s Friday, so I can share some car photos with you.

534338.jpeg

534339.jpeg

534340.jpeg

534341.jpeg

534342.jpeg

And for the more modern muscle car lovers.

534343.jpeg

534344.jpeg

534345.jpeg

534346.jpeg

534347.jpeg

Just had to show the bug.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Looking at the last photo in the previous set, prompts me to ask how the heat and dryness affect the bodywork of the cars? Marvellous pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Smurf you made my day with those photos :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

Counting down the minyuts.

• Advertisement

Just in from a stroll with Grumpy. First he's had in a long time due to the awful weather and it's tired him out. I'll replenish him with a cupán tae and hope he has a bit if a snoozle in the armchair so I can drop my guard for half an hour.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement