Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Sitting in the waiting room at Beaumont Private Clinic, waiting to be called for an appointment with a consultant. Very chilly out there this morning.

My GP arranged this about 6 weeks ago. Hopefully all will be well.

Hope all goes well at the appointment.

As a little pick me up, cass art are doing 20% off , the code is on their site, you can replenish your art supplies :) I've ordered from them before and delivery is fairly prompt...you do need to spend over a certain amount to get free delivery though....but that's not usually a problem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I need my head examining sometimes. The family are hassling me wondering what to get me for Christmas (no imagination!) and I go off and buy myself a new camera that I could just have asked them to pool together and get.

Eugh. Socks it is then.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I need socks, but no one will get me them. I have to source my own. Be grateful for the socks. I miss the lovely pyjamas my Auntie used to get me every year.

I need my head examining sometimes. The family are hassling me wondering what to get me for Christmas (no imagination!) and I go off and buy myself a new camera that I could just have asked them to pool together and get.

Eugh. Socks it is then.

A lens, get a new lens!!!!

What camera did you buy?

A lens, get a new lens!!!!

What camera did you buy?

A canon eos r6. There will be no purchasing of accessories for this one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,088 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Eugh. Socks it is then.

Give them the receipt and ask for a contribution :D

To thine own self be true

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I need socks, but no one will get me them. I have to source my own. Be grateful for the socks. I miss the lovely pyjamas my Auntie used to get me every year.

What I really want is a big man sized quilted onesie. But I would lose all street cred at home if I asked for that!

A canon eos r6. There will be no purchasing of accessories for this one!

Wow, just wow!!!!!! :)

Sure it's nice to treat yourself :)

What I really want is a big man sized quilted onesie. But I would lose all street cred at home if I asked for that!

Get the Christmas family ones, and make a big song and dance about how stupid you feel, but you're taking one for the team :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

You are in luck! I accidentally ( !) ordered 20 pairs from ebay! Glad to share! ( I am an embarrassment where ebay and amazon are involved) They only charged me for 10 pairs... . I will never get get through 20 pairs of socks...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Going sleepwards as soon as the groceries arrive. The ferrymen drove past awhile ago to go and collect the shoppers so it won't be long..... yawn!

Oh I dont know about that, Trigger! Men can underestimate the associated benefits of being cute and adorable.

Graces7 wrote: »
    You are in luck! I accidentally ( !) ordered 20 pairs from ebay! Glad to share! ( I am an embarrassment where ebay and amazon are involved) They only charged me for 10 pairs... . I will never get get through 20 pairs of socks...

You can never have enough socks, Graces. Clean socks and knickers should be in infinite supply. Hang on to your extra socks. What if you can't get your washing done for a while? At least you'll have fresh essentials. I'll say it again: you can never have enough socks.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭3d4life

Wear your m/c outfit over it and no one need ever know :)

This guy is the roll model

8a01a93bb5f4bfd9808c23f095b2a890--motorcycles-wednesday.jpg

Bracing myself for a supermarket foray

I got the Christmas cards written today. I usually only send them to people abroad but this year, I'm sending them within Ireland too because there's friends and relatives I haven't even seen this calendar year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,117 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I got the Christmas cards written today. I usually only send them to people abroad but this year, I'm sending them within Ireland too because there's friends and relatives I haven't even seen this calendar year :(

That's a lovely thought PM. We are doing something similar. A really messed up time. I'm not sure which side of the fence I'm sitting on in relation to the whole virus thing. The only certainty is that it has put me out of work since March despite attempts to get back to work. Our version of Christmas is sorted here and it's been simplified to make it great. No drama. No anger. Just getting on with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,776 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I'm sitting here watching old skool Simpsons. Disney+ is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) Bad day today in Autoworld, vertigo is a right pain in the head :( will be around for Im a celeb though :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I got up for a while but cba so back in bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,117 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm glued into Runaway Train from 1985 with John Voight, Eric Roberts and Rebecca De Mornay. At least this train wreck didn't have a virus.:D My dinner soon enough,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Paul Weller

Hadn't looked at my phone in over an hour or so, was on silent...picked it up to see a half dozen missed calls and messages saying Paul had I calmed down, ring her back, I'm an awful barsteward, why won't I talk....
    it's a wrong number!!
    Well...there are 2 Paul's in her life...I'm not the one she should be ringing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,776 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

'The Jam' Paul and 'The Style Council' Paul? ;)

Hadn't looked at my phone in over an hour or so, was on silent...picked it up to see a half dozen missed calls and messages saying Paul had I calmed down, ring her back, I'm an awful barsteward, why won't I talk....
    it's a wrong number!!

The evil part of me would be tempted to text back as Paul #1 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,623 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'm exhausted, why isn't it Friday yet?

I'm exhausted, why isn't it Friday yet?

I've got sweeties. Lidl fruit pastilles which are like giant jelly tots. Will they help Friday come faster?

I've got sweeties. Lidl fruit pastilles which are like giant jelly tots. Will they help Friday come faster?

They just might! :pac:

"Yoink!*

Ya snooze ya lose leg end!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I have the treats ready for the toy show tomorrow night :)

Night all :)

C''mere me lovelies. What flavour?

• Advertisement

C''mere me lovelies. What flavour?

All of them please and hurry up before Sephers arrives!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement