Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Ask The Mozzer.

What does that miserable git know about fun? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

How would one work a punctured bicycle into a durty bit?
    Bicycle pump?? Rubber patch? Tight nuts??

It is tough going on a punctured tire, it is not easy getting to a good rhythm - a lot of stop starts to try and get some momentum going. It can feel like you are getting nowhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

What does that miserable git know about fun? :P

You shut your mouth,howden you say
    I go about things the wrong way?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

thomil wrote: »
    Deskside, brainstorming ideas for a novel that I'll probably never write. Still, it keeps my mind busy.

Keep at it. Mrs G is on chapter 4 of her debut novel. The story is semi-fiction based a real life event. She's loving it and only decided to try it based on creative writing experiences from her late teens/early 20s a long time ago. She has rediscovered the passion.

There is a saying from a certain couple of eejits that I have always hated for its utter arrogance and you can read it BS below-
    'Everyone has a book in them and that, in most cases, is where it should stay.

Art and creativity is free. Nobody should be barred from creative expression. If it works it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭thomil

Thriller/romance/historical/political/kitchen sink drama/sci fi/ speculative? Most importantly, willt there be durrty bits and can I be your durrty bits editor?

Near Future Sci/Fi Alien Invasion. Basically, it's a somewhat more realistic take on the old TV series UFO or the X-Com series of games. Still sketching out the main plot points, nothing durrty of any kind on the horizon... yet :pac:
    Crying, cos I'm an hormonal old crone

Nothing to do with hormones, I'd say. The current situation is a pretty big strain on all of us, emotional outbreaks are normal, I had one myself earlier.

*hugs*

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement

Sounds really good! I love a bit of dystopia, being a miserable cynic. Thanks for the hugs, pretty sure it's hormones. Hope tour cry was cathartic, Thomil.

@Gran, tell Mrs G she's brilliant.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You shut your mouth,howden you say
    I go about things the wrong way?

Wait, you're morrissey? :eek:

Wait, you're morrissey? :eek:

I'm not that miserable. Yet!

I'm not that miserable. Yet!

Didn't think he'd be that huggy! :P

Also think he'd be scared of boobies.

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Feeling somewhat human now thanks Getting ready for I’m a celeb but first Heartbeat :)
    Glad you're feeling better at last.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Or give big booby hugs. :p

Or give big booby hugs. :p

Well there's a thought :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Sounds really good! I love a bit of dystopia, being a miserable cynic. Thanks for the hugs, pretty sure it's hormones. Hope tour cry was cathartic, Thomil.

@Gran, tell Mrs G she's brilliant.

I tell her every feckin day and its beyond brilliant seeing her get stuck into such an in depth project that she is so passionate about. I know the end product will be from her heart and she knows it will be hard work getting it published. Everyone starts somewhere. A great story though.

I wish she'd set up a boards account and get involved.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I tell her every feckin day and its beyond brilliant seeing her get stuck into such an in depth project that she is so passionate about. I know the end product will be from her heart and she knows it will be hard work getting it published. Everyone starts somewhere. A great story though.

I wish she'd set up a boards account and get involved.

You'd end up pleading your innocence in prison with 2 accounts from the same IP address!

You'd end up pleading your innocence in prison with 2 accounts from the same IP address!

Hey! That's my excuse for herself!

Hey! That's my excuse for herself!

:D

We won't tell her.

Knowing my luck she's just popped in and read that :o

Time to put mod hat on.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Time to put mod hat on.

Wait, that's like putting a bell on a cat :eek:

• Advertisement

Just joking that Gremmie had two accounts on her IP is all.

At ease everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside

I've completely given up on my writing of my manuscript :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Time to put mod hat on.

Ehhhh ted you're wearing the wrong one :pac:

245321629a0369b64e6bd748a0bde240.jpg

Stop hacking my webcam!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Baby Shark eating Ted :eek:

There's an earworm for you now Ted since you love them :D

Mam of 4 wrote:
    There's an earworm for you now Ted since you love them

I know the ultimate punishment for you.
    No MS Paint

• Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

No MS Paint

Hehehe, very appropriate

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Baby shark do do do :D

Night all :)

No MS Paint

Hold your horses there Teddy Boy , I kept my end of the bargain , hmmm , can you remember who was on washing up duty ????
    Need your mind refreshed ??
    My Reveal would be better than the MS Paint one !

:p

• Advertisement

Hehehe, very appropriate

Oooh traitor !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement