Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Just in from a stroll with Grumpy. First he's had in a long time due to the awful weather and it's tired him out. I'll replenish him with a cupán tae and hope he has a bit if a snoozle in the armchair so I can drop my guard for half an hour.

Well, so much for him dozing off. He swallowed the tea in 10 seconds flat and was back out of the chair like a greyhound out the trap. He's off foostering about now doing God knows what all agitated. Sigh.

No, spoke too soon. He's back in the chair now ogling Rachel Riley on Countdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

No, spoke too soon. He's back in the chair now ogling Rachel Riley on Countdown.

The man has taste.

Deskside. Clock watching waiting for the end.

The man has taste.

Deskside. Clock watching waiting for the end.

Really? I'm all about Judy, clever, sexy AND classy with a hint of mystery thrown in. If you want to know what I'm like in real life, think fat Judy Dent. Ya get me?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Really? I'm all about Judy, clever, sexy AND classy with a hint of mystery thrown in. If you want to know what I'm like in real life, think fat Judy Dent. Ya get me?

Am unhappily deskside and I pure snorted at that description :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,090 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Bugatti is having a sales demonstration in this hotel tomorrow for these two beauties.

534377.jpeg

534378.jpeg

Anyone can order them, $4 million and $3 million for the cheap one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I love the beetle and the bugattis think I'll have both.. :rolleyes:

Holy guacamole! Steal me one of them Smurf!

They're fab Smurf.
    I would be shaking so hard if I had to park one. Kerbing one of dem babies be costly :pac:

I think I lack the Gene for being impressed by cars like that. Give me an old Leyland Princess though and I would spend countless hours hand restoring it to relive my childhood memories of the car.

Can never find one to buy though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭3d4life

Super photos Smurf :)

Just the perfect christmas 'gifting season' stocking filler for great grandnephews of sheiks ....

@ tAHc : Austin Westminsters still made in India ?

• Advertisement

Kitchen side, dishwasher loading, pot washing and tidying around

Sitting beside a heater relieved I brought tea and soup!. Did I hear correctly about normal pubs?.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,090 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sent a picture of them to my usual flying partner, he came rushing down to see them, in the subsequent conversation he told me that he had shipped his car over to this city a few days ago, but he doesn’t want to drive it, the reason, well its a Ferrari and he doesn’t trust the drivers in this city.

Sure enough he has a Ferrari parked in the hotel underground car park :):)

The two Bugattis were just sitting outside the hotel with zero security, just me and this guy sitting there. Gotta love the innocence of this place.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

That Bugatti is like something I'd dream about. Imagine cruising around in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Beautiful cars. I would be afraid to drive them though. It would be a shame to even get water droplets on them, never mind the mud our side roads seem to produce.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sitting beside a heater relieved I brought tea and soup!. Did I hear correctly about normal pubs?.

Think it's serving food again, those ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

All is calm. All is bright.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,730 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

All is cold. All is sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,831 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I feel like getting smashed tonite.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,730 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Jordan 199 wrote: »

I might join you, of you don't mind misery for company.

• Advertisement

Can I be silent, undrinking person?.

Jordan 199 wrote: »

Good plan. I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,873 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

All the families getting prepared earlier for the Toy Show , kids excited to stay up late to watch it ...... unless they're with Vodafone , which went out three hours ago in a lot of areas .

Should have posted that in the TA thread :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,120 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    All the families getting prepared earlier for the Toy Show , kids excited to stay up late to watch it ...... unless they're with Vodafone , which went out three hours ago in a lot of areas .

Was wondering why my data isnt working on the phone!

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 12,129 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Vodafone area here. A cluster ****. No TV. No broadband. What a night for it to happen. Finished decorating today. Got the goodies in for the Toy Show. 2020. Some poxy year.

It's ridiculous tbh isn't it?
    Grandeeod , the one night you'd be looking forward to switching on Rte1 , so many unhappy households tonight .

On the thread in Broadband , it seems it's slowly coming back in some areas .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,129 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

It's ridiculous tbh isn't it?
    Grandeeod , the one night you'd be looking forward to switching on Rte1 , so many unhappy households tonight .

On the thread in Broadband , it seems it's slowly coming back in some areas .

I just got broadband back but no TV.:rolleyes:

Grandeeod wrote: »

Oh lord , hopefully tv comes back soon G .
    Still nothing here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Broadband back here aswell thank god

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭votecounts

Grandeeod wrote: »
    can you watch it on rte player
    couchside watching said toyshow:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement