Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

New season of The Crown, brilliant, the confusion over Gillian Anderson as thatcher though :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Paul Weller

Went to bed at 22.00...and got up at 23.50 .... today could be a long one, hope everyone has a blessed day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all,
    Just back from walking the dog, cold and wet outside, nothing new then:)
    Lazy day ahead planned, for now a nice cup of coffee
    Take care one and all:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cup of the sweet stuff (caramel coffee)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Now for some moto gp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,078 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At home after a morning out and about.
    The other two are avoiding me as I said we needed to review our subscriptions. Netflix, amazon prime, Spotify, PlayStation network, new York Times, on line piano lessons app....its too much!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Afternoon all :) Hope you are all keeping well :) Received news this morning that a former work colleague has died and he was only in his 50’s, life is too short so make the most of it and enjoy and be happy :)

Get rid of those subscriptions Trigger, you don’t need them. I only have Sky and Apple Music :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

At home after a morning out and about.
    The other two are avoiding me as I said we needed to review our subscriptions. Netflix, amazon prime, Spotify, PlayStation network, new York Times, on line piano lessons app....its too much!

Ya you're right that is too many..........

Keep the playstation network and get rid of the rest :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Feeling all proud if myself because I got the oil boiler working by myself (with Mr Sardi talking me through it on video call) Managed to open it up, unscrew and remove casing and clean the element AND put it back together again. Not bad for a dyspraxic. I did nearly guillotine my toes off when the cover slipped when j was fixing it back into position and Mr. Sardi is going to have to tighten the screws properly tomorrow (I dont have the strength in my hands to do that) but overall the job's a goodun. Myself and Grumpy are nice and toastie now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,099 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Arse on couch. Dinner cooked. Football fest on the telly. I may try a beer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I've just realised I've been wearing my top inside out all day!

That means good luck!!

Just chugging back to my work home, after a pretty lovely weekend. People are putting up Christmas decorations already. I usually bah humbug them and say wait until 1st December, but this has been such a weird year, why not happy yourself out where you can! I’ll be breaking my own rule this year!

That new John Lewis ad would hit you right in the feels!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

How are all the Wherers these day.

Any scandal from these parts?

C'mon the deise

Snuffling and still on the couch here..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭thomil

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Any scandal from these parts?

Scandal? In this thread? Never :eek: :eek:

Chairside, waiting for a nice pot of goulash to finish cooking itself...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,840 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Finally sitting down after batch cooking , well , still waiting on turnip to cook then I'll have dinner . I hate it when you get a turnip that refuses to soften .
    Happy Sunday , IAC tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

thomil wrote:
    Chairside, waiting for a nice pot of goulash to finish cooking itself...

**slides plate over**

Iac?

Iac?

I'm A Celebrity, Grem .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I'm A Celebrity, Grem .

Oohh forgot that was on! I got rid of tv channels but still have an actual tv and chromecast. Is there any way I can watch it live online?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,046 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Bags are packed, time to change hotel, we first checked in here 8 months ago. Haven’t counted the nights Here but probably around 6 months :):)

I hate it when you get a turnip that refuses to soften .

They are the most uncooperative of all the veg and preparing one needs trojan strength mixed with delicate finger work. Thankfully, no one in this house eats them. The boiler may not have defeated me but a humble turnip has the power to render me digitless

Porklife, I honestly haven't a clue , hopefully someone will be able to tell you how to watch it .

Sardonicat, lol , this one is going to be flung over the nearest wall soon if it doesn't soften ! I love it , when it cooperates.

Porklife, I honestly haven't a clue , hopefully someone will be able to tell you how to watch it .

Sardonicat, lol , this one is going to be flung over the nearest wall soon if it doesn't soften ! I love it , when it cooperates.

You know, you'll occasionally get one that won't cook or go from unchewable rock to inedible mush in seconds. There's a reason my father's generation calls the 'mangles' and only used them to feed live stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Paul Weller

Porklife wrote: »
    Oohh forgot that was on! I got rid of tv channels but still have an actual tv and chromecast. Is there any way I can watch it live online?

If your tv has saorview built in you should be ok...it's on virgin and that's available on saorview

Sardonicat wrote: »
    You know, you'll occasionally get one that won't cook or go from unchewable rock to inedible mush in seconds. There's a reason my father's generation calls the 'mangles' and only used them to feed live stock.

Ah no wonder I like them so I'm a right moody auld cow :pac:
    Enjoying the turnip here now!

Ah no wonder I like them so I'm a right moody auld cow :pac:
    Enjoying the turnip here now!

I don't believe you are moody!Glad the turnip finally gave in for you. Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Not a fan of turnip here so I don’t buy it :D think I’ll have Chinese tonight :)

Great day of sport today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,029 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Autosport wrote: »
    Not a fan of turnip here so I don’t buy it :D think I’ll have Chinese tonight :)

I got a take away pizza, the crust was like cardboard. Was disappointing after looking forward to it :(

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »

Yes, up Limerick!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement