Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Think it’s more the state of the hour than your content Grem! :)

Heeeey. Tomorrow’s Monday. New week. Yay!! (Sarcastic slow clap.)

Four day working week for me though! Have an assessment for laser eye surgery on Friday, and, all going well, I’ll be able to see without lens in twelve days!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh laser surgery, brilliant, i hope assessment gives you a green light :) Is sunday night a time where people go to bed after the news?? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭thomil

It certainly seems that way today, given the crappy weather. I'll be hitting the sheets pretty soon myself, I'm dead tired. All that late-night election watching last night really was a bit too much. I'm getting too old for this :pac:

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Actually that's kinda given me a giggle the last few days, people all wrecked watching an election involving to seventy odd year olds :pac:

Ooh laser surgery, brilliant, i hope assessment gives you a green light :) Is sunday night a time where people go to bed after the news?? :P

Thank you. :) Yah, should be grand. Actually kinda looking forward to getting it. Not the laser, but the seeing! Wanted it for ages, but am a super wuss in this topic.

Sunday night news here lasts about 17 million hours.

Wanna coffee Grem and Thomil? Although I could also source hoto chocolado, or lots of different teas.

• Advertisement

Why thank you, i'd love one, i hope the surgery is everyhing you dreamed of :)

Why thank you, i'd love one, i hope the surgery is everyhing you dreamed of :)

:)

Slides coffee over. With a small glass of whiskey. Just in case. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ooh i'm back to my thread killing ways!.

Nah you’re a good egg :) Slides a hot chocolate over

I’ve just been looking up rescues and pounds as I would love a dog for Christmas and to be fair it’s fairly tough. I can nearly understand why people buy dogs but I’d rather rescue.

Ooh very bold Snowy :pac:

Auto i understand, it can feel much easier, hopefully you find a rescue, gspca are generally good for communication here but not all are plus homechecks and all that can feel a bit too much hassle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside, listening to music and chatting to the lad from Limerick :)

• Advertisement

I’m off to bed, night all :)

Happy days Cat Lady

Night Auto

• Registered Users Posts: 10,075 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Was so happy yesterday as I actually got to play with some clouds :):)

532299.jpeg

532300.jpeg

Savage photos Smurf, those clouds look so perfectly candy floss fluffy

Those are taken at lunchtime, in the late afternoon the built up into lovely thunderstorms.

Did you get caught for the Africa job?

Delayed a week, so they should be able to get visa’s. Africa, Dubai, Madrid, I’m trying to avoid them all as I have no interest in doing 15 days isolation after them, when we were doing 5 days/2swabs, I didn’t mind, but 15 days is too much, unless of course it happens after my days off :)

Haha try to engineer that one! Hopefully your nespresso stock is well supplied at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Beautiful photos. Being able to enjoy such views must be some compensation for the multiple covid tests.

multiple covid tests.
    39 of them and counting :):) to be honest, they won’t bother me.

• Advertisement

smurfjed wrote: »
    39 of them and counting :):) to be honest, they won’t bother me.

Rather you than me, i sneeze just looking at a cotton bud :o

Autosport wrote: »
    Nah you’re a good egg :) Slides a hot chocolate over

I’ve just been looking up rescues and pounds as I would love a dog for Christmas and to be fair it’s fairly tough. I can nearly understand why people buy dogs but I’d rather rescue.

Doggo!!! :)

Ok, words are not my strong point this morning. Have a good Monday all!

But always time for a doggo! ;)

Work.
    Counted Day 4 twice!!
    Which means now I'm Day 6 of 7. Woo hoo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all,
    kitchenside with a coffee.
    Heading workside soon
    Have a good day one and all:)

Just home and showered, phew.. Trying to sort the energy for another few bits and maybe continue watching The Fall

The Fall

Is there a new season?

smurfjed wrote: »
    Is there a new season?

I'm on three and I think that's it I don't know

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I'm on three and I think that's it I don't know

I didn't know there was a third season

• Advertisement

Morning all :) Raining here so it looks like I’ll have to put my walk on hold. I never really got into The Fall.

Happy Monday!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement