Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Best thing about making a huge pot is there's loads for the plate sliding , and all the veg for SM!

Plus Ted is on wash up duty :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

@ Sardi, sorry to hear that news.
    Grandeeod wrote: »
    Listening to the Dublin v Westmeath game on the new version of the wireless.:D Having a beer and desperately trying to feel the vibe.

Yeah I'm same. No real enjoyment in sport nowadays, it's all just sort of passing us by.
    I'm a massive Liverpool fan and would consider myself one of the armchair Dubs fans but not arsed with either anymore. Sport just seems kind of redundant at the moment, imo.
    It's not really any way to live, is it? I mean let's say this virus stays around without a vaccine for another year..... Its a horrible way to live.
    There are times when sitting around the house and knowing you can't go anywhere just gets so frustrating that ya wanna whip off the cacks and go running bare arse naked through the nearest field. Oh but what if the farmer saw me?
    Ah sure he didn't press charges the last time so why would he start now!

And yes.... I know.... I need to read the etiquette thread. :D
    Have a lovely Saturday night everybody...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

NewRed2 wrote: »
    @ Sardi, sorry to hear that news.

Yeah I'm same. No real enjoyment in sport nowadays, it's all just sort of passing us by.
    I'm a massive Liverpool fan and would consider myself one of the armchair Dubs fans but not arsed with either anymore. Sport just seems kind of redundant at the moment, imo.
    It's not really any way to live, is it? I mean let's say this virus stays around without a vaccine for another year..... Its a horrible way to live.
    There are times when sitting around the house and knowing you can't go anywhere just gets so frustrating that ya wanna whip off the cacks and go running bare arse naked through the nearest field. Oh but what if the farmer saw me?
    Ah sure he didn't press charges the last time so why would he start now!

And yes.... I know.... I need to read the etiquette thread. :D
    Have a lovely Saturday night everybody...

I'm not even sure why I'm bothering to continue listening to the game. The result is a foregone conclusion, but at least with some fans allowed in, I may have been there if not working. But I'm not working due to restrictions and I'm not there due to restrictions. A few pints afterwards would be the plan too. But here I am listening to it on the radio, sinking a beer and absolutely not feeling any vibe whatsoever.:(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Today is a glorious day!! The Donald is no longer President!! :D

Car side with my fancy pants Starbucks coffee. Highlight of my week now is my Supervalue trip and one of them after. Only up a few hours. I had to move to the attic this morning thanks to banging and drilling from the neighbouring.

Randy Neighbours dot com

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

SnowyMay wrote: »
    Ah, jeez Sardonicat. Sorry for your loss too! Even if you weren’t close, it sucks because you are sad about other people in your family being sad!!
    /quote]

Thanks Snowy and everyone else for your thoughts. That's it exactly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

Sorry for your loss Sardi and wildwillow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

I'm so happy Joe Biden has won. America has an important role to play in the world and you'd hope we'll start to see civility returning to international politics and an end to the bullying politics that have trickled down from Trump the past four years.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside, did a little bit of giving out. Ahhhh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Best thing about making a huge pot is there's loads for the plate sliding , and all the veg for SM!

Plus Ted is on wash up duty :pac:

Mampf. Good veg mam! And thanks for the extra spuds. :)

Now - Teddo - my plate is.. actually licked clean. You can dance instead of washing up. :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sardi, only just read a bit back through the thread and saw the post about the tragic loss of your cousin. Deepest condolences and you are in my thoughts tonight.

Windwillow - sorry to hear of your loss also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

I'm having a mug of tae and a bag of custard doughnuts from Tesco to which I think I'm starting to develop a problem...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

This is for Grem :D

Kitchenside looking for chocolate :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Autosport wrote: »
    This is for Grem :D

Kitchenside looking for chocolate :D

Hahahahahaha wee spanner and all! Nice one :D

I'm having a mug of tae and a bag of custard doughnuts from Tesco to which I think I'm starting to develop a problem...

The problem is if you don’t share them with us ;):D

Glad you liked it Grem :D

I have lots of selection boxes here, no shortage on chocolate :pac:
    I have one episode of Line Of Duty left to watch tonight.
    Just one :(

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I have lots of selection boxes here, no shortage on chocolate :pac:
    I have one episode of Line Of Duty left to watch tonight.
    Just one :(

I’ll slide a plate over Mam ;) I found a star bar :D

I have not watched Line of Duty

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭votecounts

Evening alll,
    Couchside with a beer.
    Sardi, sorry for your trouble
    Later one and all:)

Autosport wrote: »
    I’ll slide a plate over Mam ;) I found a star bar :D

I have not watched Line of Duty

It's very good Auto , really worth watching imo .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, back at my folk's house, watching 'Anne with an E' on Netflix:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,096 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all, lovely clear skies and its a work day for me.

50/50 chance of me going to Africa tomorrow for 5 days, it appears that one destination allows visa on arrival for Irish passports, unfortunately it means 15 days isolation upon my return so I really have no interest in going. Hoping my colleagues get their visas.

• Advertisement

Are you working today Smurf? It's murky as feck here so far. A pea souper..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,096 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Clear blue skies around here and 28 degrees.

Cleared up here, could be a nice morning

Work. Day 4 of 7.

It's a dark rainy morning here.....

Very stiff and sore, tried stretching before leaving work but still only managing a mediocre hobble down the road.. Bugger..

Morning all :) Finally stopped raining and I’m going to make a dash for a quick walk :)

Happy Sunday!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I love them, just had one. It's amazing that they are the nicest doughnut around and its 4 for €1.
    I seen that Dunkin Donuts are appearing back in shops now in packs of 2 for €3.50. F*ck that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Just finishedeating me dinner (cottage pie)and kettle's on to make a pit of tea for Grumpy and a mug of coffee for me. I've a hayp of chores to do....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I love them, just had one. It's amazing that they are the nicest doughnut around and its 4 for €1.
    I seen that Dunkin Donuts are appearing back in shops now in packs of 2 for €3.50. F*ck that.

It took all of my resolve not to get another pack there earlier... :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside with a beer watching the cork game, going well so far:)
    Probably need something stronger at full time.
    Hope everyone is well

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement