Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    My winnings are the bonus survival fund.:D But my bets produced a profit overall so that's good. Small stakes and bigger wins.

Right way to go G !
    The Grand National , my only experiences of backing a horse tbh :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,132 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

It was as suspected 0d. MY TWIN!! I ATEDED IT IN THE WOMB!!!!!!! :eek:

:D

Will your gp send you to get it mapped?

To thine own self be true

Will your gp send you to get it mapped?

The left over piece of twin? No. It won't grow in to a full grown one. I know I joke but I really wouldn't like a conjoined twin.
    Although.......a second me....now that is a very enticing prospect.

:p

Some Boots clinics offer mole mapping.

Some Boots clinics offer mole mapping.

It's not a mole thankfully. It's a branchial cyst. It lies under the surface of the skin. Mine shows like a tiny dot. I could get it removed but it's barely visible. I was just a bit (extremely) worried it was something serious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Right way to go G !
    The Grand National , my only experiences of backing a horse tbh :pac:

Ah I enjoy it as I was brought up around horse racing. I spent my childhood years in the Phoenix Park racecourse in Dublin with relatives. Never got into the mad gambling stuff that goes on though. Saw some sad stuff over the years. A bet here and there can be great, especially if you are at the course. Great craic! I remember Ms Gs first visit when she was three. At Naas. We just sat her up at the parade ring and said pick a horse. She picked 4 winners because she liked the horse. A great evening out.:D

Ah I enjoy it as I was brought up around horse racing. I spent my childhood years in the Phoenix Park racecourse in Dublin with relatives. Never got into the mad gambling stuff that goes on though. Saw some sad stuff over the years. A bet here and there can be great, especially if you are at the course. Great craic! I remember Ms Gs first visit when she was three. At Naas. We just sat her up at the parade ring and said pick a horse. She picked 4 winners because she liked the horse. A great evening out.:D

She sounds like my mom.
    Myself and my ex, who fancied his way around studying form brought her to Limerick Junction races one day.
    She picked three winners just by liking the sound of some of the whacky names!
    She's never been before or since that day.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's a beautiful evening. Sunset was amazing, instagram full of red skies!

She sounds like my mom.
    Myself and my ex, who fancied his way around studying form brought her to Limerick Junction races one day.
    She picked three winners just by liking the sound of some of the whacky names!
    She's never been before or since that day.

Limerick Junction!!!!!:D It's Tipperary these days and has been for years.:D A lovely spot. Many a great day or evening out there. You must be very close to my age PM.:D

Limerick Junction!!!!!:D It's Tipperary these days and has been for years.:D A lovely spot. Many a great day or evening out there. You must be very close to my age PM.:D

I was trying to be specific in case ye thought Tipperary was Clonmel or Thurles etc :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I've just been into the moggies and fed them their supper. I also felt compelled to meow the theme tune of 'Midsomer Murders' to them. I'm guessing they are currently discussing the state of my mental health and is it really their problem as long as the food bowls are kept full and the litter trays empty.

I was trying to be specific in case ye thought Tipperary was Clonmel or Thurles etc :D

LOL! You know your racecourses.:D I'm really looking forward to getting over this Covid thing, so I can get back to a bit of racing on days off and work related stuff too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I've just been into the moggies and fed them their supper. I also felt compelled to meow the theme tune of 'Midsomer Murders' to them. I'm guessing they are currently discussing the state of my mental health and is it really their problem as long as the food bowls are kept full and the litter trays empty.

Can actually imagine them having a gossip during their post feeding groom. May have to worry about meself an all :p

Did someone mention Midsomer Murders? My absolute favourite!

Did someone mention Midsomer Murders? My absolute favourite!

I can meow you the theme tune...

Can actually imagine them having a gossip during their post feeding groom. May have to worry about meself an all :p

Ah Grem, are the back ache and pain meds having a deeper impact?

I'm totally zen at the moment. Thank science for pharmaceutical intervention.

Ah Grem, are the back ache and pain meds having a deeper impact?

I'm totally zen at the moment. Thank science for pharmaceutical intervention.

Oh good, glad to hear you're feeling that way, hope Grumpy doesn't disturb the balance :)

Now you have me doing it in my head :O

Die Hard 3 and a decent Chinese takeaway. Good luck to you all!

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭global23214124

Just finished an "oriental" stir fry. Listening to a podcast and scrolling boards now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭4Ad

Watching Sing Street, enjoyable..
    Having a well deserved wine after a busy day, a friend called earlier with a few cans..
    The weather was lovely earlier,
    All in all a good day...

4Ad wrote: »
    Watching Sing Street, enjoyable..
    Having a well deserved wine after a busy day, a friend called earlier with a few cans..
    The weather was lovely earlier,
    All in all a good day...

Do you ever see the lady out jogging? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭4Ad

No..
    Why ??
    Go on . ..(I feel a story.. )

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I want a better ending to that story ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, horizontal, watching the superb The Mountain Between Us on RTÉ One with the OH. Nicely chilled. :cool: Kate Winslet and Idris Elba are two brilliant actors. :)

Plus Elba is very easy one this gay lad’s eye... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Couchside, horizontal, watching the superb The Mountain Between Us on RTÉ One with the OH. Nicely chilled. :cool: Kate Winslet and Idris Elba are two brilliant actors. :)

I’m enjoying the movie too and Idris is delightful ;)

4Ad wrote: »
    No..
    Why ??
    Go on . ..(I feel a story.. )

Ah no, I just remembered when I saw your username.
    I was hoping there might be a positive lockdown bit of gossip for us :D

Back in from a few outdoor duties, gone foggy now. It has deadened sound travelling so it's pretty still and silent out there.

JupiterKid wrote: »

Isn't he a fine man! :D

• Advertisement

I'm waiting :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement