Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,115 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Evening all!

I've been at the tech desk for a lot of today working on issues that need resolving. Boring crap.:D The walk today for all three of us was turned into a mini hike as we went off the path and into the forest. Gonna do it again tomorrow and bring a decent camera for the craic. It was great!

No watching news today. What's the point? I really don't care what's going on. Just wanted a day away from all the sh1te and we got it. Ended up getting a few bags of chipper chips after the walk to bring home to go with a few slices of bread and butter. Easily pleased.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Having a sausage sandwich on white bread with a mug of tea before bed .
    I had to say white bread otherwise ye might have thought it was a euphemism for something else tbh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time with the mutt, then off for a proper haircut.

Oh I would love a haircut..... And colour!!

Nearly home time, few days off now

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Soon time to charge the clippers for mine now the stress of trimming herself's hair has faded :pac:

• Advertisement

In from out , having a coffee, it's a gorgeous morning out there!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Veg peeled and chopped for cooking later, bed with tea and hot water bottle now. Herself never stirred when I came in so just put the duvet back on her properly, let her sleep.

Grem , you're definitely one of the good ones , that was a lovely thing to do !
    Enjoy the tea and rest with the HWB :)
    The Casketeers on Netflix, I watched it last year , bit of a grim subject , funeral company, but there are lots of lol moments in it too if you have never watched it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Haircut and a shave, absolute bliss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

In Facebook jail for another month...why do I bother :D
    Nice and sunny here for a change..

• Advertisement

Ooh Mam I'm going to list that to watch, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) Myself and Alfred are off on a little stroll and to see the horses :) He has no idea what a horse is or a cat :D I think he was a city boy who is now becoming a country boy :)

Grem that’s a lovely thing to do :) Hope you enjoyed your sausage sandwich Mam ;)

How does one get into Facebook jail :eek:

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :) Myself and Alfred are off on a little stroll and to see the horses :) He has no idea what a horse is or a cat :D I think he was a city boy who is now becoming a country boy :)

Grem that’s a lovely thing to do :) Hope you enjoyed your sausage sandwich Mam ;)

How does one get into Facebook jail :eek:

One posts that, if Mary Lou had been spitroasted by Hawkins's and Einstein the C word still wouldn't have an original thought in her head....
    I appealed..and seems that Facebook agree and have removed my ban :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

One posts that, if Mary Lou had been spitroasted by Hawkins's and Einstein the C word still wouldn't have an original thought in her head....
    I appealed..and seems that Facebook agree and have removed my ban :D

And now can you pass the brain bleach you sick, twisted.......

Migraine. Migraine and lots to do. Not really happy about that.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    And now can you pass the brain bleach you sick, twisted.......

Migraine. Migraine and lots to do. Not really happy about that.

I have quite a way with words don't cha know
    Feel better soon....I genuinely think I've had more migraines this last 12 months than in the last 10 years...
    With the best will in the world, we just can't take all this stress without our bodies reacting in some way...for me it's the 2 day bangers ...hope yours eases soon Sardi

Awake for the forth time in four hours, is the there any point at all one wonders.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

What a beautiful sunny day :) Gardenside with the dog and the birds :)

Hope you feel better soon Sardi :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Its another cracking day out there. I had a pint. From a pub. In the sun.
    Call the cops.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Soon time to charge the clippers for mine now the stress of trimming herself's hair has faded :pac:

Is it a case of DIY or will she return the favour ?

( I DIY and have given up even thinking about what the back looks like :D )

Call the cops.

I'm so jealous, I think. :confused:

• Advertisement

0lddog wrote: »
    Is it a case of DIY or will she return the favour ?

( I DIY and have given up even thinking about what the back looks like :D )

Probably be me this time, think the novelty has worn off for her!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Call the cops.

Watch your back

One of the ASU's BMW jeeps shot past me earlier

I was out for a few hours today. Forests, streams, woods, ponds, small lakes and a walled garden. All in the same place and within the oul 5k limit. A hearty dinner consumed and now having a few scoops. What's going on in the world? Actually. Feck it. I don't want to know.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,367 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Aye let's hope that sort of behaviour doesn't surge with better weather etc.

We do get the Summer beach riot every year. I wonder is restrictions will make it harder to stage or more violent when it happens.

I wonder if ticketmaster were put in charge of rolling out the vaccination program would it be more effective. Catch everyone collecting music festival tickets two weeks beforehand. The group at the highest risk of spreading all covered before they're at their most dangerous. :D

Witnessed a crime earlier when a rook shook a fat ball out of the bird feeder and another rook waiting on the ground hopped in and stole it from the enterprising rook. Left out some chicken pellets because I felt bad for the aggrieved rook.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,601 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I was out for a few hours today. Forests, streams, woods, ponds, small lakes and a walled garden. All in the same place and within the oul 5k limit. A hearty dinner consumed and now having a few scoops. What's going on in the world? Actually. Feck it. I don't want to know.:D

I think grass is starting to grow, G. :eek::( My plan is not to look at it until April.

Another quiet weekend here and no news, but what a cracker of a day! A few weeks of that weather would lift the spirits.

Another night, another few peanuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

0lddog wrote: »
    Watch your back

One of the ASU's BMW jeeps shot past me earlier

There were probably a few members of the force enjoying a beer outside that pub today. Its a walk from my home so I might go back for another beer in a plastic glass during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside, just finished decimating a quiche.

What a day this was! For the first time this year, I was actually out and about in short sleeves for the first time this year. It felt like spring for the first time. Here's hoping that there will be many more days like this to follow :)

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

I think grass is starting to grow, G. :eek::( My plan is not to look at it until April.

Another quiet weekend here and no news, but what a cracker of a day! A few weeks of that weather would lift the spirits.

Yep, there's a bit of growth in the grass alright leggie. I was hoping to hold out till April too. I heard a few lawnmowers going yesterday, but my back garden is still like a fecking bog. Fcuk it, I'll get to it eventually.:D

• Advertisement

So before the Monday morning things, I decided to check in on the real world. FFS! A riot on Grafton street. A guard in hospital after trying to break up a house party in Finglas, Mike Baldwin has popped his clogs and Ireland beat Italy. :eek: Glad I stayed away. Might do the same tomorrow. Weather is good so I'm heading outdoors to the trees. I'd love to bring a tent, food and beer.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement