Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

These days are so long..... Which is really a good thing as I have my two assignments to do before Monday......but I have zero motivation.....

At least the weather is nice :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Dolly Parton receives a dose of her own medicine :rolleyes: hee hee hee hee etc

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) it’s a cool one this morning :) Young Alfred will be bringing me on a walk so I’m sure I’ll be warm :D

Did I scare everyone away :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,141 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm strolling through.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Autosport wrote: »
    Did I scare everyone away :D

Yeah, pics of killer pooches scared us away
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,239 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning all :) it’s a cool one this morning :) Young Alfred will be bringing me on a walk so I’m sure I’ll be warm :D

That face! 💖

Sooo, I had a killer sneeze brewing for almost 60 seconds...one of those where a fella has to hold his nuts with one hand as you can do a little muscle damage upon sneezing....
    I sneezed....it was huge and I heard my next door neighbour swear at me :D : D brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

But of gardening required there Auto...oh wait...it's a dog ..lol lol

Poochie05 wrote: »
    That face! 💖

Captured him in mid yawn :D He’s now ticking into some cooked chicken :)

Kitchenside and dinner

• Advertisement

gifted wrote: »

:P :D

There's a growler joke to be made there... but I'm too much of a gentleman to stoop that low.....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There's a growler joke to be made there... but I'm too much of a gentleman to stoop that low.....

Aww a growler just reminds me of the pub :(

Aww a growler just reminds me of the pub :(

I definitely drink in a different type of pub...

Hah!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Sooo, I had a killer sneeze brewing for almost 60 seconds...one of those where a fella has to hold his nuts with one hand as you can do a little muscle damage upon sneezing....
    I sneezed....it was huge and I heard my next door neighbour swear at me :D : D brilliant!

Did you blow the Covid through the wall?

Kitchenside, having just loaded the dishwasher. Finally emerged from a 3-4 day migraine and proceeding gingerly. Speaking of ginger, Gilbert, his Mammy, his best buddy and his bold strap of a sister require food.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,097 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Just walked into coffeehouse. My work away from work. Online. Remote. That's me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Do we have cat cafes in Ireland?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,097 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

"I don't know where we're going..." But I can dance. In circles.

I thought my lady beard was looking well :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

I thought my lady beard was looking well :D

Durtyyyyyy....lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,141 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

While I'm still out of work I'm well on the way to getting back to work with the ever delayed new start up. I'm probably about to take a huge risk because I'm buying new gear, but feck it, things have to be right. The tech desk is getting an upgrade with a totally new piece of HP kit. The old HP kit isn't worth upgrading but will be retained for more old fashioned work after some TLC from an engineer. Feeling very excited about it all. New beginnings. I want to hit the ground running. Mrs G and Ms G will not be able to buy bras and knickers until next year.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Three rashers on the grill being prepared to a delightful degree of crispness. The buttered bread awaits to clench themi n a fluffy embrace before I wash the lot down with a mug of sweet tay.

There's nowt more reet than a bacon butty.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,096 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just finished 6 hours in a very expensive video game..... tired as feck but time for a beer or two.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Three rashers on the grill being prepared to a delightful degree of crispness. The buttered bread awaits to clench themi n a fluffy embrace before I wash the lot down with a mug of sweet tay.

There's nowt more reet than a bacon butty.

Bacon butty with chef brown sauce, perfect!
    You can keep the tay... vile stuff altogether...have never liked it :D

Feeling snacky.. Wish I had rashers now though:(
    Me back is still in flitters it's seriously annoying..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Feeling snacky.. Wish I had rashers now though:(
    Me back is still in flitters it's seriously annoying..

Do you ever wear heat patches?

To thine own self be true

Do you ever wear heat patches?

You name it, I've done it.. Heat patches always in my bag actually, use hot water bottle at home..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

You should bring the hot water bottle to work too and refill it during the night.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

You name it, I've done it.. Heat patches always in my bag actually, use hot water bottle at home..

I recommend opiates. Any problem in life can either be eliminated or replaced by a newer, more important problem with opiates.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement