Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Senan outed himself early and was a liability clearly
    Claiming to have killed Steve was easy when half the players are dead and people can't counter claim
    Katie was an easy lynch
    Phil was a shapeshifter so not on your team
    Gabriel was a casualty of decreased numbers

I know you don't believe any of that nonsense. I was a bit suss of you because you're a smart player who was always doing things helpful to wolves. I just thought you were misguided. Now it looks like you're a wolf team with Patrick.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Boom!

And unless any other villager says they made the same choice I’ll take the plaudits for Gabriel’s demise
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    the wolves took out phil cos i know who took out gabriel
    I believ Angus and not you

me and angus posted those at the same time. do you believe that emily and angus could have put in the same kill order?

Gertrude hasn't even come online yet.
    I already stated my partner was Wendy. Gertrude will make the right call I think.

Anyways I'm off for a while. Work calls.

when did you say yourself and wendy were team mates?

yes, must get back to it. but am leaving tomorrow so motivation is tough!

See the thing is... I believe Gertrude is village. I know I'm village.
    That leaves Patrick, Nigel and Emily.

So either Gertrude has played a really good game and is Patrick's partner, or it's Nigel and Emily.

Well played.

Sounds like you're just trying to pocket Gertrude. Nigel and I have called out Gabriel and Phil since last night and we got Katie lynched.

Two hunters, one shapeshifter.

What kind of wolves would bus their teammates when it's easier to win and they could have won already by keeping them alive?

Gertrude and Patrick, if either of them are goodies, will see more sense.

Don't hold much hope Patrick is good, but maybe Gertrude is.

derry, can you tell me about wendy's attack on me?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Just popping in to say i'm voting for nigel. Thank you and goodnight.

quiet day. hopefully gertrude will get on at some stage

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Just popping in to say i'm voting for nigel. Thank you and goodnight.

?? fine
    we'll lynch Nigel and munch Emily in the village munch tomorrow

derry and Patrick have decided.

cant see how they have come to that conclusion. but how and ever. we wait for gertrude to see how this game ends

derry, you gonna answer this?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

the fact that you're so sure means you must be a wolf.

the 1 remaining villager (aside from emily and myself) is the only player left who should be having doubts

Yeah I'm having doubts alright lol

Just having my sandwich now. People will start leaving the office after 3 so I'll have time to start posting and getting my thoughts out then. Kinda need to rethink everyone. A lot of thoughts going around in ol' duders head

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

what else do you want to know? she stole a munch. you were the target. it backfired. Wendy dead

what else do you want to know? she stole a munch. you were the target. it backfired. Wendy dead

how did she steal the munch?

how did it backfire do you think?

Have had trouble getting the kids off to bed. I'm on Katie of the 3 wagons that's out there. I think Derry is a villager and Emily seems confident in Abigail. Katie has offered very little from what I've read
    Ffa ::

#1 katie - wagon resolution. Reckon they subbed into a spot where a wolf gave up

#2 emily - if katie is a wolf, I think emily is >rand to be one too Especially for the over reaction they gave to my %'s post earlier. If anything that should have been a good chance to throw their hands up, but they launched into a baseless accusation against me and lumped gabriel on there too which brings me neatly to number 3

#3 gabriel because despite what emily has said about me. I agree on the filler. Every post is like :: "hmm, yeah, maybe,...." gabriel is like a beer mat. Hes coasting.

Vote going in for katie now. I'm on 7% battery. I'll hopefully be back on later
    Uh

I was on katie last night and i was on katie again today.

I'm as villager as it gets
    I'd be inclined to believe that that Katie wagon is pure though

Angus is my only niggling doubt but that's only if Patrick is a wolf and its still a tiny tiny doubt.

if gertrude is a wolf she has been laying the ground work for a few days. She is my big village lean at the minute out of her, derry and patrick

I have put in my munch request for this morning.
    I voted to munch Phil but the hunters beat me to it.

Munch request, beaten to it again...by the hunters? How do you know the hunters beat you to it?

You haven't munched any baddies!
    Emily WW wrote: »
    You say you and Wendy attempted to kill Nigel. Who did you attempt to munch the other time?
    That was the only one we got - Wendy's power was to steal a munch on one night. Other nights we voted for Nigel & Patrick, Jake & Emily. We didn't win any comps

1. Why did Wendy vote for munch targets when she didn't do what she was supposed to do to receive a munch vote?

2. How could she vote the second night when she was already DEAD?

3. Wendy wasn't really your partner was she?
    Who did you steal a munch from?
    We stole the villager munch i presume - it wasn't specified

Why steal a villager munch? Did you steal our munch? Because that's the day our munch didn't work. Did you steal a villager munch and use it on the villager you stole it from? Is that what you're saying?
    We stole the villager munch i presume - it wasn't specified
    Angus WW wrote: »
    I’m assuming you’re one of the demon groups?

Soon later...
    Necro wrote: »
    Mod Announcement:

A Cursed Object has been burned

Angus WW has been vanquished.

Angus WW is DEAD

Angus WW was Evi
    can't believe these things appear every day and beyond Abigail getting poked, nothing seems to happen.

Was Angus on to you? Maybe you guessed Wendy was Angus's teammate so you got rid of him?

Hmmm?

Derry=wolf.

Phone posting is tricky lol.

So here goes - wagonomics to start

Day 1
    Mary WW wrote: »
    Senan - Emily WW (20:45), Steve WW (20:27), Gabriel WW(20:23), Nigil WW (20:17), Conor WW (20:01), Angus WW (19:34), Phil WW (19:30), Jake WW (19:29), Mary WW (19:27), Katie WW 17:10), Abigal WW (16:50), Gertrude WW (16:26), Eva WW (16:25), Wendy WW (14:59), Clodagh (14:26), Patrick WW (14:13), Desmond (14:05), Derry (14:00), Holly (13:59), Vernon (11:32)

Nigil - Steve WW (20:19), Vernon WW (15:22)

Desmond - Steve WW (20:13), Vernon WW (18:36), Angus WW (17:23), Derry (12:59)

Patrick- Oisin WW (19:13)

Holly - Senan (14:35)

Theres nothing majorly to be gained from day 1 except with regard to derry. On the face of it, the switch from desmond to senan is exceptional. It's almost too fast which would make me wonder was he anticipating the reveal before he switched... but that's a bit tunnelly. Senan was already on like 6 or 7 votes at the time Desmonds mini wagon restarted, so theres no more to be learned.

Patrick's vote as 4th vote is decent also

Day2
    Nigel: Tegan, Gabriel
    Tegan: Nigel
    Derry: Jake, Abigail, Clodagh
    Abigail: Patrick, Derry, Katie, Phil, Emily
    Katie: Angus, Conor, Wendy, Gertrude

Bit more info here. We now have 3 confirmed non hunters on katie and I know I'm a villager so that's 4.

Emily's late switch from katie to abi is not a good look. Nigel with a nothing vote on tegan. Patrick and derry also on the abigail wagon. At least 2 wolves on abi here. Patrick or emily likely the other. The reason I discount derry is because his vote counted as zero as confirmed by the alleged possessors and as he claimed himself. If derry is a wolf and a zero voter, it would be the perfect opportunity to have voted katie as he would get credit AND have no effect on the outcome. But of course reverse reverse psychology would say as a wolf his vote is perfect lol.

Wagonomics would dictate that emily and nigel the more likely wolf team in this case over patrick and derry.

Day 3
    This is the correct votes and order.

Katie: Gertrude, Nigel, Emily, Angus
    Nigel: Patrick, Phil, Derry, Gabriel

Wagonomics flips day 2 and day 3 and makes emily and nigel villager and Patrick and derry wolf. The problem with feeling amazing about this from a wagonomics point of view is we dont know what nigel is. He could be a wolf and we could have had 2 wolves racing against each other yesterday. Katie could have offered themselves up to be sacrificed and then didnt vote nigel despite saying they would to save themselves. . Derry was in thread and didnt switch from the claim.

Day 3 does look good for nigel and emily but it doesnt look as good as it could.

Patrick has been opposite to katie wagon both times.

In order of villager to wolf from wagonomics point of view, it goes derry, emily, Patrick, nigel.

Nigel most wolfy for being off wagon on day2. All others on wagon. Derry gets the nod for day 1 early vote switch ahead of emily who misses out because of the day2 switch.

I thought doing the wagonomics would help me.... but I still dont feel confident in it. I would love to know what nigel is.

Emily I gotta agree. I dont like how derry keeps saying they have a munch or they're going to munch someone

So nigel was going to be munched by the wolves but wendy got munched instead?

1. Why did Wendy vote for munch targets when she didn't do what she was supposed to do to receive a munch vote?

2. How could she vote the second night when she was already DEAD?

3. Wendy wasn't really your partner was she?
    Made a mistake here with no.2

Wendy was still alive but the other two points stand.

Wagonomics aside, I feel good about Patrick because of the two peeks. If hes a wolf it's a good place to peek a buddy. Both peeks have come back villager. Neither were shape shifters so that matches his other claim about getting something extra if one of them was a shifter. His claim matches up but the possession thing was strange. Like if it's a wolf mechanic it makes sense that he wouldnt post those things as it invalidates his claim. I dont know why he posted them at the finish unless he wanted to make his vote count. Whether that was because he was sure he was targeted by a wolf or he is one and he was trying to save katie.

Actually, the battle here is like the people who possess people against those who were possessed

• Advertisement

Made a mistake here with no.2

Wendy was still alive but the other two points stand.

I was thinking about that too, but wendy died on night 2, wasnt it? Theres still one pair too many unless they had a night 0 action ?

Derry's personality changed a lot today.

Sounds like you're just trying to pocket Gertrude. Nigel and I have called out Gabriel and Phil since last night and we got Katie lynched.

Two hunters, one shapeshifter.

What kind of wolves would bus their teammates when it's easier to win and they could have won already by keeping them alive?

Gertrude and Patrick, if either of them are goodies, will see more sense.

Don't hold much hope Patrick is good, but maybe Gertrude is.

Theres a lot of sense in this post. Like wagonomics doesnt account for how we agreed on Gabriel's posting.

Emily I gotta agree. I dont like how derry keeps saying they have a munch or they're going to munch someone

But that's the mechanics of the game.

There will be a second munch each night which is competed for by all of the evil teams with the exception of the Shapeshifters - details of the contest have been provided where required.

But that's the mechanics of the game.

There will be a second munch each night which is competed for by all of the evil teams with the exception of the Shapeshifters - details of the contest have been provided where required.

I wasnt thinking of that as being a munch but you're right, that's exactly how it's written. I was just thinking of it as a kill

I'm gonna step away from the phone and do a bit of work for the last 30 minutes I'm in the office.

I'll be back on around 8 hopefully after I've gotten home, had dinner and seen the family for a bit.

Not sure who I favour for the wolves at the moment. I do like Emily's WIM (want it more). I'm gonna think about it for a bit and hopefully things will be clearer to me when I get home and I get on a PC

Logical thought processes Gertrude.
    I was thinking about that too, but wendy died on night 2, wasnt it? Theres still one pair too many unless they had a night 0 action ?

Wendy died morning of day 3 I think.

I wasnt thinking of that as being a munch but you're right, that's exactly how it's written. I was just thinking of it as a kill

It's a bit odd that you would think of it as a kill rather than a munch.

Logical thought processes Gertrude.

Wendy died morning of day 3 I think.

Ah okay, I guess.

• Advertisement

It's a bit odd that you would think of it as a kill rather than a munch.

Wolves munch

Villagers kill.

14 years of playing werewolf has that ingrained into me

Advertisement