Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

This whole fecking game, i'm only on page 5. 10 more to go. nothing to go on yet really but trying to not speed read this one and get myself into mad tunnels as per usual

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Necro wrote: »

Opposing these however are The Hunters. Trained since birth to take down and obliterate the darkness that envelops the world, that attempts to destroy it. They also have an Angel amongst their ranks, who can cut those who oppose them apart with a deadly Angel Blade each odd night.
    The Hunters will have a kill each night.

There will be a second munch each night which is competed for by all of the evil teams with the exception of the Shapeshifters - details of the contest have been provided where required.
    time, keeping the game mods informed of any actions as needed.

So considering Oisin was stabbed, does that mean the Hunterangel/Wolf Angel killed him?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    How am I still alive?

I've told ye I'm evil.

But like Hunter / Shapeshifter evil?

Jake WW wrote: »
    Could Holly be lying and if so why?

I don't think she is but like to cover all angles.
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Seems very unlikely given what is likely to happen to her if Senan is not a hunter.
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    I don’t see why she would lie so early in the game, she would be found out when he dies

I have Holly more or less on my good list but Senan was caught by Vernon, it irked me reading through, that she peeked him and wasted the peek (in my eyes). Given he was caught, give him up and get villy points.

but I'm a cynical bastard.... this also may have been addressed, it's just where i'm at in the thread and wanted to throw my 2 cent in

Mary WW wrote: »
    I have Holly more or less on my good list but Senan was caught by Vernon, it irked me reading through, that she peeked him and wasted the peek (in my eyes). Given he was caught, give him up and get villy points.

but I'm a cynical bastard.... this also may have been addressed, it's just where i'm at in the thread and wanted to throw my 2 cent in

Yay!! Somebody else on thread!

Look, I had a bad (hehe) feeling about Vernon early on thread. I posted it. I felt he was "good", back when good was good.

I wanted to get some feelings about whether I was way off track on my thoughts, and get some wagons going.

I was right. And we lynched a wolf. So I make no apologies.

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »

Look, I had a bad (hehe) feeling about Vernon early on thread. I posted it. I felt he was "good", back when good was good.

I wanted to get some feelings about whether I was way off track on my thoughts, and get some wagons going.

Ahhhh. Not Vernon - Senan. Ok, this doesn't help that confused argument (although that genuinely p-ssed me off). But I have a lot of stuff on, and I'm shít at names at the best of times. But I fixed it! Senan!!!!!

I liked Vernon. He was on the ball.

Didn't ask you to clear yourself, but that poses further questions.... why didn't you peek Vernon?

why did you announce that you had a peek?

What if you had been asked to peek someone and it turned out the be the goodiest of good roles? you would have put around their neck

also why did you keep quoting your own posts?

Will not get into a tunnel here, just curious as I want to put you on the good list, mainly because of earlier posts and being as confused as me over the roles/hunters scenario... but then Senan was confused also, was there general confusion in the hunter room?????

.... giphy.gif

Ahhhh. Not Vernon - Senan. Ok, this doesn't help that confused argument (although that genuinely p-ssed me off). But I have a lot of stuff on, and I'm shít at names at the best of times. But I fixed it! Senan!!!!!

I liked Vernon. He was on the ball.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

i'm too tired to post so chat in the morrow

Trying to do up a chart be here a while, am slow and also looking through site for any missed info

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    Nope, a bit like you Des.

O SNAP!! :D

Nothing here, just had a good chuckle

Didn't ask you to clear yourself, but that poses further questions.... why didn't you peek Vernon?

why did you announce that you had a peek?

What if you had been asked to peek someone and it turned out the be the goodiest of good roles? you would have put around their neck

also why did you keep quoting your own posts?

Will not get into a tunnel here, just curious as I want to put you on the good list, mainly because of earlier posts and being as confused as me over the roles/hunters scenario... but then Senan was confused also, was there general confusion in the hunter room?????

.... giphy.gif

So, I cleared up the Vernon / Senan thing already.

I keep quoting my own posts to correct them.

I had a bad feeling because I was posting so much that I would be in a firing line, and I had "received" a peek (really won't go into more detail on that), and I didn't want it to be wasted. Where I've played before, I've been pretty quiet and the whole game stressed the feck out of me. But I decided to post more in this game. I think I'm doing pretty well, and have been helpful. And it's a lot more fun this way as well!

I don't get your question about the goodies of good roles?

Patrick WW wrote: »
    FFAs always a good shout.

Outside of senan...
    #ffa1
    1. emily - genie and has no time
    2. abigail - genie
    3. mary - seemed to put a lot into explaining that she'll be lying low.

Been away for a while, what's a Genie?

Fun really needed at the moment too

So, I cleared up the Vernon / Senan thing already.

I keep quoting my own posts to correct them.

I had a bad feeling because I was posting so much that I would be in a firing line, and I had "received" a peek (really won't go into more detail on that), and I didn't want it to be wasted. Where I've played before, I've been pretty quiet and the whole game stressed the feck out of me. But I decided to post more in this game. I think I'm doing pretty well, and have been helpful. And it's a lot more fun this way as well!

I don't get your question about the goodies of good roles?

Ya that pretty much mooted the rest of my questions tbh

giphy.gif

Why that gif?

Ah. Here. We need some dance music in here or something!!

NFL is on, it keeps me awake reading this but also only keeps me on page 9 :D

Page 11 and will deffo miss something I am yawning so much

Why that gif?

Ah. Here. We need some dance music in here or something!!

cool cool cool, your post cleared everything up for me

Agreed.

Ah. Don't make me fire up the laptop to find some tunes. (Hate doing it on the phone!)

• Advertisement

cool cool cool, your post cleared everything up for me

Ok. Just yer man's facial expression was a bit weird. :)

User Name|Alignment|Action|Death|Other
    Desmond WW||||vouched for by Holly
    Nigel WW |have niggle about Nigel|||funny post highlighted by Vernon
    Holly WW |evil??|peeked Senan ||not lock clear yet :D
    Oisin WW |evil|poisoned by Des|stabbed|healed by Des/ Angel blade? /bothered by post of Patrick's
    Angus WW |||| piling on Des early on
    Derry WW ||||wanted to vote for Des
    Vernon WW|evil|blasted by colt|shot|? Vig shot highlighted Nigel Senan Mary Derry before dying
    Jake WW| ||||
    Patrick WW||||FFA #1 Emily Abigail Mary
    Eva WW||||
    Clodagh WW||||
    Senan WW|Hunter||lynch|peeked by Holly
    Wendy WW||||
    Emily WW||||
    Phil WW||||
    Tegan WW||||wanting to be shot early in game
    Mary WW||||
    Steve WW||||
    Katie WW||||
    Gertrude WW||||
    Frank WW|evil||killed|
    Abigail WW||||claims to be poked
    Gabriel WW||||
    Conor WW||||

Some stuff I have noticed

Oh Mary I think the genie thing had to do with the two of em arriving nearly at same time after being mentioned. Not sure if it is a thing

Oisin WW |evil|poisoned by Des|stabbed|healed by Des/ Angel blade? /bothered by post of Patrick's
    Angus WW |||| piling on Des early on
    Vernon WW|evil|blasted by colt|shot|? Vig shot highlighted Nigel Senan Mary Derry before dying
    Jake WW| ||||
    Eva WW||||
    Clodagh WW||||
    Wendy WW||||
    Emily WW||||
    Phil WW||||
    Mary WW||||
    Steve WW||||
    Katie WW||||
    Gertrude WW||||
    Frank WW|evil||killed|
    Gabriel WW||||
    Conor WW||||

Some stuff I have noticed

Good list. Especially "claimed to be poked" That's kinda hilarious.

I have to go to bed now. Been a bit too economical with sleep recently. And I can't find either of my phones' chargers, even though I know I packed them.. Long day. But they can be replaced. Or fecking found which would be better.

How about some FAAs tomorrow? We have one already from Patrick.

But, Jake, for me - evil evil, or good evil!?! :pac:

Angus WW wrote: »
    dunno - I'd be happy to ensure we lynch Senan, which might need 7 votes. the rest possibly vote randomly for the person next to them alphabetically? I'm happy to be one of the 7

What was the reasoning behind this? I can see your reason for suggesting it but i guess i just want clarity on what you thought would happen and why it would happen and how splitting the vote would help?

Bear in mind you had also asked for people to vote Desmond instead of Senan earlier in the day also.

@jake

what's your niggle on Nidge? have you posted it already, will go back and look if you have.

Senan - Emily WW (20:45), Steve WW (20:27), Gabriel WW(20:23), Nigil WW (20:17), Conor WW (20:01), Angus WW (19:34), Phil WW (19:30), Jake WW (19:29), Mary WW (19:27), Katie WW 17:10), Abigal WW (16:50), Gertrude WW (16:26), Eva WW (16:25), Wendy WW (14:59), Clodagh (14:26), Patrick WW (14:13), Desmond (14:05), Derry (14:00), Holly (13:59), Vernon (11:32)

Nigil - Steve WW (20:19), Vernon WW (15:22)

Desmond - Steve WW (20:13), Vernon WW (18:36), Angus WW (17:23), Derry (12:59)

Patrick- Oisin WW (19:13)

Holly - Senan (14:35)

@Angus, Steve, and Derry What specifically made ye change your picks?

Beginning to understand how Mick and Keith felt talking to the wall at 2am.... I've no drink though :( Fecking virus

Vote 1| Frank didn't vote
    Name|voted by|

Senan|Emily WW (20:45), Steve WW (20:27), Gabriel WW(20:23), Nigil WW (20:17), Conor WW (20:01), Angus WW (19:34), Phil WW (19:30), Jake WW (19:29), Mary WW (19:27), Katie WW 17:10), Abigal WW (16:50), Gertrude WW (16:26), Eva WW (16:25), Wendy WW (14:59), Clodagh (14:26), Patrick WW (14:13), Desmond (14:05), Derry (14:00), Holly (13:59), Vernon (11:32)
    Nigil|Steve WW (20:19),Vernon WW (15:22)|
    Desmond|Steve WW (20:13), Vernon WW (18:36), Angus WW (17:23), Derry (12:59)||
    Patrick| Oisin WW (19:13)||
    Holly|[Senan (14:35)|

Green - Good
    Red - evil bad hunters
    Orange - who moved their vote

Angus WW |||| piling on Des early on Vernon thinks he
    Jake WW| ||||
    Eva WW||||
    Clodagh WW||||
    Wendy WW||||
    Emily WW||||
    Phil WW||||
    Mary WW||||
    Steve WW||||
    Katie WW||||
    Gertrude WW||||
    Frank WW|evil||killed|
    Gabriel WW||||
    Conor WW||||

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Morning, fell asleep last night after a crazy day. Had to read through to make sure I was alive, last thing I read was peoples being poked and weird swords.

Got a meeting this morn but hope to get out it early enough. Not easy to check this at work.

Advertisement