Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Abigail, why are you voting for me? Has your partner in crime told you to vote there?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Where did the Derry wagon come from?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    So as of right now:
    Nigel: Tegan
    Tegan: Nigel
    Derry: Jake, Abigail, Clodagh
    Abigail: Derry, Katie, Phil
    Katie: Emily, Angus, Conor

3 wagons of 3 people. Wolves must be loving this.

uve missed me. i'm on abi

Emily WW wrote: »
    Where did the Derry wagon come from?

Jake was questioning me and then voted for me, no idea why Abigail jumped on. Clodagh seemed suss of me calling Abigail a genie but I don't see any other reasoning for it. Smell of wolf of that wagon

So as of right now:
    Abigail: Derry, Katie, Phil, Patrick
    Katie: Emily, Angus, Conor, Katie

Sorry Patrick, updated now. Wendy also voted so included that too

• Advertisement

Jake was questioning me and then voted for me, no idea why Abigail jumped on. Clodagh seemed suss of me calling Abigail a genie but I don't see any other reasoning for it. Smell of wolf of that wagon

agreed. i'm sticking with abi

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

its between nigel patrick and abigail for me but can i ask why so many on derry did i miss something, head is melting catching up

Jake, Abigail and Clodagh look like they're in cahoots now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    uve missed me. i'm on abi

You wish :D

(I'm resorting to smut :D ... this could be my last post)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Jake, Abigail and Clodagh look like they're in cahoots now.

I have never played a game where 3 people in cahoots hop on same wagon, daft and if we were and I am peeked village then Patrick and angus must be part of the gang:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

That is my only reasoning. I've explained I think it is cheap reasoning from you, and an easy thing for a wolf to push and seem reasonable.

Nigel: Tegan, Gabriel
    Abigail: Derry, Katie, Phil, Patrick
    Katie: Emily, Angus, Conor, Katie, Gertrude

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    That is my only reasoning. I've explained I think it is cheap reasoning from you, and an easy thing for a wolf to push and seem reasonable.

seems fairly soft reasoning from you to vote me based on that

So as of right now:
    Abigail: Derry, Katie, Phil
    Katie: Emily, Angus, Conor

Why would wolves be loving it? It could go a number of ways. You even think Abigail is a wolf, why would she (a wolf in your eyes) like it?

Jake WW wrote: »
    I have never played a game where 3 people in cahoots hop on same wagon, daft and if we were and I am peeked village then Patrick and angus must be part of the gang:rolleyes:

i've resigned myself to the fact that the peeks can't be trusted. as excited as i got with them, they could be false

Katie could not have voted for herself as well

seems fairly soft reasoning from you to vote me based on that

Probably stronger than your reasoning for abigail

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Have had trouble getting the kids off to bed. I'm on Katie of the 3 wagons that's out there. I think Derry is a villager and Emily seems confident in Abigail. Katie has offered very little from what I've read

Patrick WW wrote: »
    i've resigned myself to the fact that the peeks can't be trusted. as excited as i got with them, they could be false

Well in this case it isnt

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Why would wolves be loving it? It could go a number of ways. You even think Abigail is a wolf, why would she (a wolf in your eyes) like it?

wolves love a split village. Abigail is not set to be lynched so why would she be bothered by it

• Advertisement

I voted abigail becuase of the wagon.

the wagon on derry which formed made me suspect abigail

wolves love a split village. Abigail is not set to be lynched so why would she be bothered by it

Because things could change quickly and any of the too three could be lynched.

Wolves would only love it if there were no wolves up for lynch. How would you know that?

Wolves love a single lunch candidate, such as yesterday. Senan was done so everyone voting for him hides all patterns.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Sorry peeps, my partner is in hospital and I am running between work/home/hospital. Don't want to give the mods a headache. But here I am for now anyway.

Read over the rest of the day. We have 2 new recruits and Abigail is looking a bit on the suss side. Emily as well. People are evading direct questions, not sure if it is their role constraints or they can't come up with a good answer.

Hoping to have more time from now to keep on top of the thread as I don't want to skim in case I miss something important.
    Haven't looked at the lynch thread yet, but I would be expecting to go with either of the ones I mentioned. I feel Tegan is just finding her feet after being subbed in. Not sure about Nigel.

forget the game concentrate on your partner and stay well ;) its a head wreck

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Something for discussion later

We all know about the task for second munch in the op. To be fair to them the baddies would have to know too or they’d be potentially exposed by the game design alone. It means that many wolves can blend in if I’m right. However do we think some may be less driven to do the task if there’s no real gain for them. ?

Discuss

Angus with that many words I feel I should be typing a 3000 word answer, having college deadline flashbacks

I think I'm going to quit werewolf. Head is melted trying to figure it out.

I think I'm going to quit werewolf. Head is melted trying to figure it out.

i did quit. and then it SUCKED ME BACK IN!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcement:

Abigail WW has been lynched by virtue of LAST VOTE CAST

She was Evil

Simultaneously, an attack was attempted, but failed.

• Advertisement

No surprise there

Advertisement