Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    2. they obviously dont need to be sequential. i actually dont know. perhaps derry can shed some light on that side of things.

Posts had to be posted in a specific order as seperate posts. Nothing about them needing to be posted one after another without breaks.

Don't like this Nigel. Not one bit. I think i should have trusted my 'off' feeling about you from the start.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    So, I cleared up the Vernon / Senan thing already.

I keep quoting my own posts to correct them.

I had a bad feeling because I was posting so much that I would be in a firing line, and I had "received" a peek (really won't go into more detail on that), and I didn't want it to be wasted. Where I've played before, I've been pretty quiet and the whole game stressed the feck out of me. But I decided to post more in this game. I think I'm doing pretty well, and have been helpful. And it's a lot more fun this way as well!

I don't get your question about the goodies of good roles?

Nigel, any idea why Holly posts this about the peek?

Holly WW wrote: »
    I peeked in shortly after my first post regarding peeking. Id say about 7 - 10 mins, as I was getting frustrated with no solid answers after 5.

Told ya I was impatient! :)

Peek was a gift of sorts.

That's all I can say right now on that topic.

But genuinely not kidding - flying relatively soon - well about 2 hours and a bit - and trying to find the right check in from Munich Airport takes some time. So - ok - maybe I am frequently confused, but my heart is in the right place. And I definitely made a lot of useful posts too. :/ I'd say more useful than confused. Even some of the ones quoted were helpful.

And, in fairness, I followed up on some of the confused ones with some more reasoning. So, could you guys drop the confused thing. It may be true, but it's not some task, and isn't very nice.

And this too!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I am liking new Tegan a lot today and I am inclined to agree with the work she's doing on nigel. I think i was too eager to town read him, particularly when he was one of the few people interacting on thread.

Emily I also like but keen to know this information about Steve?? Time isn't really on our side here. If there's still a shapeshifter out there, they could have a kill at lynch, plus hunter munch, plus angel blade. And villager munch and lynch. Potentially 5 deaths tonight which means today could be the final day.

#FFA3
    1.Nigel - too many things about his play just not adding up and I had a weird feeling about his play from the start that I should have acted on sooner.
    2.Katie - very quiet today, very eager yesterday but didn't really know what was going on and the vote for Abigail was just dodgy.
    3.Gertrude - where even is she???
    4.Gabriel - same reason, essentially non-existent on thread

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    She posted that she had the peek at 13:31
    That she had peeked Senan @ 1346
    That Senan was a hunter @ 1358

FYI, you can switch to full site on the mobile, scroll to the bottom of the page

Ty,ty,ty and ty

I'll do that later on as I'm very low phone battery.

I was just looking at the vote counter from the first day. The early votes from derry and patrick are really good for them. Comes across as no hesitation snap voting taking the peek at face value.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Senan - Emily WW (20:45), Steve WW (20:27), Gabriel WW(20:23), Nigil WW (20:17), Conor WW (20:01), Angus WW (19:34), Phil WW (19:30), Jake WW (19:29), Mary WW (19:27), Katie WW 17:10), Abigal WW (16:50), Gertrude WW (16:26), Eva WW (16:25), Wendy WW (14:59), Clodagh (14:26), Patrick WW (14:13), Desmond (14:05), Derry (14:00), Holly (13:59), Vernon (11:32)

Nigil - Steve WW (20:19), Vernon WW (15:22)

Desmond - Steve WW (20:13), Vernon WW (18:36), Angus WW (17:23), Derry (12:59)

Patrick- Oisin WW (19:13)

Holly - Senan (14:35)

@Angus, Steve, and Derry What specifically made ye change your picks?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Ty,ty,ty and ty

I'll do that later on as I'm very low phone battery.

I was just looking at the vote counter from the first day. The early votes from derry and patrick are really good for them. Comes across as no hesitation snap voting taking the peek at face value.

Genie much?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Posts had to be posted in a specific order as seperate posts. Nothing about them needing to be posted one after another without breaks.

Don't like this Nigel. Not one bit. I think i should have trusted my 'off' feeling about you from the start.

why dont you like it?

i didnt know how that side works when you are given the posts. whether sequential or not.

if i was lying, surely i would have given you 3 posts in a row from holly rather than the actual 3.

Derry WW wrote: »
    I am liking new Tegan a lot today and I am inclined to agree with the work she's doing on nigel. I think i was too eager to town read him, particularly when he was one of the few people interacting on thread.

Emily I also like but keen to know this information about Steve?? Time isn't really on our side here. If there's still a shapeshifter out there, they could have a kill at lynch, plus hunter munch, plus angel blade. And villager munch and lynch. Potentially 5 deaths tonight which means today could be the final day.

#FFA3
    1.Nigel - too many things about his play just not adding up and I had a weird feeling about his play from the start that I should have acted on sooner.
    2.Katie - very quiet today, very eager yesterday but didn't really know what was going on and the vote for Abigail was just dodgy.
    3.Gertrude - where even is she???
    4.Gabriel - same reason, essentially non-existent on thread

Plugged my phone in last night but the extension wasnt turned on..I've been conserving phone battery all day. Only have 12% left now and need to keep a few percent to ring home when I'm on the way lol

Nigel, explain your possession powers to me. an you just get people to say stuff or can you do other stuff with it?

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Genie much?

Pfft, I made a post 20 minutes before that one

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Nigel, explain your possession powers to me. an you just get people to say stuff or can you do other stuff with it?

just say 3 things. they can choose not to but incur a penalty

Pfft, I made a post 20 minutes before that one

sorry, my bad.

I checked the last two pages, not this one lol

i take it back

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

why dont you like it?

i didnt know how that side works when you are given the posts. whether sequential or not.

if i was lying, surely i would have given you 3 posts in a row from holly rather than the actual 3.

Except that you needed to include the three crucial ones where she 1) said she had a peek; 2) chose Senan and 3) revealed Senan

why dont you like it?

@Nigel can you give me your thoughts on the Holly posts I listed

Also can you confirm that you were sacrificing senan to discredit Holly - asked you this a few times now

Except that you needed to include the three crucial ones where she 1) said she had a peek; 2) chose Senan and 3) revealed Senan

Columbo over here!

I'm voting Nigel now. There's just too much here that doesn't add up in the right ways.

@Nigel can you give me your thoughts on the Holly posts I listed

Also can you confirm that you were sacrificing senan to discredit Holly - asked you this a few times now

after the 3 posts she had to sort of fill in the blanks i guess regarding the 'peek'.

no, i had the powers to use and wanted to use them. i had no idea how it would play out

no. they were the 3 posts given to her.

after the 3 posts she had to sort of fill in the blanks i guess regarding the 'peek'.

no, i had the powers to use and wanted to use them. i had no idea how it would play out

But to be clear, your claim is that you

Possessed holly
    Made her claim falsely to have peeked senan
    Didn’t know senan alignment at that point/ assumed he was good
    Did it to discredit holly

Anything wrong in my summary?

If senan had been village you’d likely have gotten the wolves two mislynches with your approach, correct?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Here's where I am on everyone:

Patrick, more village than wolf but could be SS if Nigel is a Hunter

Derry, solid village imo

Katie, not sure but not on the same team as Nigel and not on the SS team so if Nigel is a Hunter, she's solid village for me

Emily, made a remark yesterday that "I have a good feeling about Nigel" when I was banging on about him which made me think they were a village team. Her vote last night looks bad but would a wolf make such a risky last minute move? Her statement about Steve needs explaining.

Nigel, almost certainly a wolf imo

Angus, village lean

Phil, not on the same team as Nigel

Gertie, not sure, need to look at her more

Gabriel, didn't like his late vote last night, possible Nigel teammate? Need to look into him a bit more

But to be clear, your claim is that you

Possessed holly
    Made her claim falsely to have peeked senan
    Didn’t know senan alignment at that point/ assumed he was good
    Did it to discredit holly

Anything wrong in my summary?

If senan had been village you’d likely have gotten the wolves two mislynches with your approach, correct?

it wasnt done to discredit holly. but yes if senan had of flipped green its very likely holly would have been lynched

• Advertisement

it wasnt done to discredit holly. but yes if senan had of flipped green its very likely holly would have been lynched

So why was it done

You’re admitting to risking up to two villagers on a Blind solo power play early in the game so help me understand what you were hoping to achieve?

getting it out now so there's no sly digs later...

I have to do the school run, make the dinner and then do homework, so I'll be gone until around 7:30ish all going well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

Mod Announcement:

The sword of pure silver has been used.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

Mod Announcement:

The Iron Poker has been used.

Ffa ::

#1 katie - wagon resolution. Reckon they subbed into a spot where a wolf gave up

#2 emily - if katie is a wolf, I think emily is >rand to be one too Especially for the over reaction they gave to my %'s post earlier. If anything that should have been a good chance to throw their hands up, but they launched into a baseless accusation against me and lumped gabriel on there too which brings me neatly to number 3

#3 gabriel because despite what emily has said about me. I agree on the filler. Every post is like :: "hmm, yeah, maybe,...." gabriel is like a beer mat. Hes coasting.

Vote going in for katie now. I'm on 7% battery. I'll hopefully be back on later

Neowise wrote: »
    Mod Announcement:

The Iron Poker has been used.

Just the two tonight mods?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

What do these pokers and swords do?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Earth to Katie, Phil and Gabriel, come in

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

senan's peek was BS. holly was under possession
    Emily WW wrote: »
    Phil has being acting a bit strange today.

Headwrecked! too much caffeine this morning as been trying to keep myself going
    Emily WW wrote: »
    Earth to Katie, Phil and Gabriel, come in

Only getting back to this now. My partner got out of hospital! been away getting him and now acting as nurse as I have an incapable person here. I have some time now as I am usually at the hospital at this time. So I am reading everything slow and trying to understand this game

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Ok, the whole Nigel thing. There is NO way a role has all that power. It is just too much, even for a necro game. It is like a stunt he would pull off though :D

I am sure he thinks he wears his pants over his tights, but he aint no superman. Possession, guns, ability to "discover stuff" I do not buy it one way. And when he has a chance to prove himself by shooting me, he wont do it!

Nice try Nigel. But I am not buying it. You set up Senan without knowing what they were and got lucky. You are not working on the village side here.

Advertisement