Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid 19 Part XXVI- 50,993 ROI (1,852 deaths) 28,040 NI (621 deaths) (19/10) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,292 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Say that to your creator on your day of judgement, I'm sure it will sound funny.
    Thanks for the tip GBY

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Seamai wrote: »
    "And the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three headed serpent" That one?

No try book of revelation chapter 13, also book of Daniel gives a time period between 60 to 70 years after the recreation of Israel. Several other clues also, COVID19 and CORNA should be setting off alarm bells if you can find the hidden occult meaning

• Registered Users Posts: 34,608 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Seamai wrote: »
    "And the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three headed serpent" That one?

Ezekiel 23:20 is my favourite.

'There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭statto25

Talk of Satan now on the thread. I look forward to the 4 horsemen riding past on Wednesday night, time to bow out of this sh1tshow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,254 ✭✭✭secman

Visiting a grave is a legimate reason to be outside your 5km zone. If ever I saw a loophole to any fining system brought in then this is it.

Visiting graves of GAA icons preferably..no GAA fearing Garda is going to fine you.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

MM is some moron with the living through 2021 horse****.

Most people I've talked to are struggling to wrap their head around this lockdown. Is he trying to drive people out of their minds?

We should have 10 vaccines by mid 2021 and almost all of them are in production. The vulnerable will be vaccinated and we will return to normal life before we collectively lose our minds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

o1s1n wrote: »

'There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses'

23:20?

Holy sh1t thats now!

The Prophesy has been fulfilled.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'd rather save my soul than end up in hell for eternity.

If you don’t follow the guidelines and that action causes the death of an old lady you gave COVID to, you’d probably go to hell for all eternity.

I think there’s a special pace in hell for people like that. Their lungs filled with fluid, on the cusp of drowning, for all time.

No try book of revelation chapter 13, also book of Daniel gives a time period between 60 to 70 years after the recreation of Israel. Several other clues also, COVID19 and CORNA should be setting off alarm bells if you can find the hidden occult meaning
    This is like a dan brown book!
    Will you run about explaining the plot to us all?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

On the off chance she sees this,

To the big heifer of a woman at the Deli in Spar Fairview this lunchtime roaring and shouting to everyone in sight that she didn't need a mask when called out on it and laughing in everyone else's faces you're a ****ing pig.

It was an astounding sight to behold such blatent disregard for everyone else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Ffs.
    I think I’ll go to bed now.
    The place is full of lunatics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭MelbourneMan

GazzaL wrote: »
    The GAA which had large non-socially distanced gatherings allowed to continue operating.
    Schools which have had large numbers of cases and ineffective contact tracing allowed to continue operating.
    SMEs operating safely with zero cases being forced to shut their doors, some for good.

Go on Tony and Micheal ye mad things. These restrictions are bull****. It's now every man for themselves. If someone tries to destroy your livelihood by telling you you're "non-essential" yet the likes of off licences and takeaways are, they can go **** themselves.

Hello. I can correct your opening assumptions there which will help you see the error in your conclusions that follow from them.

The GAA is not being 'allowed to continue', as you put it. Top level intercounty conpetition will continue. This excludes the other 99.7% of GAA membership. i.e. the GAA is being 99.7% closed.
    The closure of elements of society and the economy is predominantly determined by the cost of that closure, and not its contribution to virus transmission. The benefits of schools remaining open are deemed to greatly outweigh the benefits to virus suppression of closing them.
    SME are not being forced to close. gov.ie has the exhaustive list of services and retail that will remain open. This includes a very high number of SMEs.

From these, you will appreciate the your original conclusions are erroneous. If you wish to reply by the message system I shall be happy to explain further if the above remains unclear. Otherwise, I hope you can now see that matter in a more positive light.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,496 ✭✭✭bb1234567

France is feckkedd...300 ICU admissions over the last day , significant proportion of all icu capacity gone in 24 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

o1s1n wrote: »

Taking sentences out of context to be extra funny, well done you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭dodzy

Ah FFS...….

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭speckle

Strumms wrote: »
    Visiting a grave... it would be laughable if not so serious... it’s not close to being a legitimate reason. You might as well say ok to go xxx distance to get a cheaper deal on fig rolls. A corpse isn’t going to fûckin get the hump because you can’t go there because of covid. It’s not going anywhere, it’s not going to get up and call you at 3am, wondering why it’s flower vase is empty... “ and another thing, I told you I hate begonias and I make no bones about telling you”

You’ll have families and indeed anybody and everyone meeting up at graveyards now because they CAN... stupid

Like the Mexican day of the dead. I remeber as kids we used to go to an ancient one nearby on Halloween/Samhain.

This year I will put a candle in the window for all the souls that have passed away this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

"The recreation of Israel" Is that not a reference to everyone in Tel Aviv going to the beach on the sabbath to play volleyball and work on their tans?

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭alentejo

Why do we have the longest and most restrictive lockdown in the world

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Halfdane

No try book of rev-

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Weren't you told to **** off with this ****e before!

• Advertisement

ChikiChiki wrote: »

To the big heifer of a woman at the Deli in Spar Fairview this lunchtime roaring and shouting to everyone in sight that she didn't need a mask when called out on it and laughing in everyone else's faces you're a ****ing pig.

It was an astounding sight to behold such blatent disregard for everyone else.
    Ironically she was ordering a bacon roll so she is a cannibal!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭I Am The Law

Ffs.
    I think I’ll go to bed now.
    The place is full of lunatics.

Better than spreadsheets.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,608 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Taking sentences out of context to be extra funny, well done you.

I'd love to see you apply context to that scripture, I really would.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,008 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

I’m finding the grave visiting exemption quite strange...like it doesn’t say whose grave..so in theory if I fancy a day in Dublin (not that anything will be open),a guard can’t tell me to turn around if I say in visiting Mick Collins in Glasnevin cemetery....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

ChikiChiki wrote: »

People like this make me sick. Purposely looking for conflict.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭speckle

Hello. I can correct your opening assumptions there which will help you see the error in your conclusions that follow from them.

The GAA is not being 'allowed to continue', as you put it. Top level intercounty conpetition will continue. This excludes the other 99.7% of GAA membership. i.e. the GAA is being 99.7% closed.
    The closure of elements of society and the economy is predominantly determined by the cost of that closure, and not its contribution to virus transmission. The benefits of schools remaining open are deemed to greatly outweigh the benefits to virus suppression of closing them.
    SME are not being forced to close. gov.ie has the exhaustive list of services and retail that will remain open. This includes a very high number of SMEs.

From these, you will appreciate the your original conclusions are erroneous. If you wish to reply by the message system I shall be happy to explain further if the above remains unclear. Otherwise, I hope you can now see that matter in a more positive light.

.3% that is greater than the general death rate of covid as per WHO information...just saying

• Registered Users Posts: 6,274 ✭✭✭alias no.9

Thierry12 wrote: »
    Was thinking that too but weather is still decent in southern Europe

Low 20's sunny, our summer

They still see seasonal spikes in respiratory illnesses.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Pitch n Putt

statto25 wrote: »
    There are people at home now thinking "sure we will have a great Christmas after all". They are in for a rude awakening once December comes and we are no better off

Your dead right. Using Christmas as a reason to justify this ridiculous carry on is a joke but the sheep will lap it up.

They can shove Christmas up their hole they have no plan to deal with this but are happy to lockdown for six weeks then open for 6 weeks then lockdown again end January.

The restrictions are a complete joke. A ten year old wouldn’t come up with them.

NPHET need to be disbanded immediately and people need to wake up quick smart.

We will borrow 20 billion per year while we wait for a vaccine that may never arrive.

Who’s going to pay for this ??

Budget 2021 will be when the pro lockdown protect everyone at any cost brigade will get a sharp dose of reality that this was the wrong approach.

The bill always arrives when the meal is over.

People like this make me sick. Purposely looking for conflict.
    Quite a few of them unfortunately and seem to be growing in numbers

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Read the bible, everything is coming together as predicted. Those putting their trust in the world will laugh and mock as all they know how.

Do not post in this thread again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement