Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show Finding Misery 9/10 /20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

False flag operation slip.

I'm so far gone at this stage AD, I think I'm losing my mind. They all look like crisis actors to me at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,603 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Are you allowed slag redheaded people these days or is that not allowed anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,993 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

PsychoPete wrote: »
    Probably not from his friends....

Probabaly an old 'harmless' relative, people need to wise the fook up and suspect everyone has it, including themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,894 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Did he just roll his eyes when his mother was speaking, ha. Geez

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

His clothes are going to catch fire and he's going to show a hand gesture symbol that will unify us all soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

CORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

This fella has underlying medical problems....back story here

Link or are you just hoping

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

dexter647 wrote: »
    Wow.. young lad on tv recounting his experience of getting very very sick and ending up on a ventilator and we have posters here making fun of this...Stay classy..

Strange folks.

Shy and socially awkward young lad tells his story about Covid. Men give him grief because he’s still trying to find his place in the world.

He’ll end up better off than them. He retains a positive outlook.

Pinch Flat wrote: »
    Nobody under 45 watches the late late tubs

Back in the day everybody watched it. When I was in teens & 20s peers would always know what had been on. But there was an amazing broadcaster at the helm.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,411 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

CARK!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

God where do they get these on-message competition winners from *raises eyes to heaven*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

I visited a friend who was 10 weeks on a ventilator once. It is very sobering seeing all the patients in ICU, everybody should have a look inside one some time.

Postop is like a field hospital (my OH is a cancer survivor).

I cannot give front line health workers-and I mean front line, not the dolled up to the nines brigade strolling around CUH with clip boards, enough credit.

It's not a job, it's a vocation, and when you look at the number of them (nurses, doctors, paramedics and EFRs) who went down with C19 in the early days, despite all the precautions, and not a word about it, while other sectors can't even handle two state exams, and a six month lead in to restarting our schools, without running to the unions, or in the case of the bureaucrats, panicking at the last minute and getting it wrong, it makes you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Skid X wrote: »
    CORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normal service resumed!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Epping Forest

Wow.. young lad on tv recounting his experience of getting very very sick and ending up on a ventilator and we have posters here making fun of this...Stay classy..

Oh come on, we have every sympathy for the poor lad and the ordeal he's been through. But even a 2 year old could see through this propaganda piece from rte.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Gyms are filthy places. I avoid them at all costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Are you allowed slag redheaded people these days or is that not allowed anymore?

You’re not allowed slag anyone these days....them’s the rules:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭maebee

Annabella1 wrote: »
    He’s a great kid
    Shame on some of the comments here

He's the most articulate 17 year old I've ever encountered.

Why does he need to protest that all his injuries are because of COVID. Would somebody who is normally ill feel the need to justify why they need crutches? Feels like a sales job here.

Because as this thread has showed in this segment people say oh your on crutches must be underlying condition can't happen otherwise. That or they just rat on his style instead

• Registered Users Posts: 8,742 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Ol' Donie wrote: »

I don't think they can feel anything because they don't have a soul, so I imagine they are fair game

• Registered Users Posts: 19,603 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

This idea that RTE are scaremongering is slightly absurd.

Aside from the fact that it calls into question their integrity, who is supposed to be benefiting from it?

It's the deep state, isn't it? Or does Dee Forbes' husband own a mask factory or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72,411 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Stay safe, folks!

Nos da :)

God where do they get these on-message competition winners from *raises eyes to heaven*

Gone is the time you would hear a totally surprised winner, it's choreographed to death now.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,183 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Wall Street n now..epic film

I visited a friend who was 10 weeks on a ventilator once. It is very sobering seeing all the patients in ICU, everybody should have a look inside one some time.

Sorry wrong quote

• Registered Users Posts: 6,126 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Watching Graham Norton, some silly banter as usual, but the only mention of coronavirus so far was a piss take of Trump leaving the Medical Centre to drive past his supporters.There is also a socially distanced audience.Its a world apart from the Late Late Misery Show.

Stay safe, folks!

Nos da :)

Oíche mhaith Fear Mór Bhreatnach.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Allinall

Oh come on, we have every sympathy for the poor lad and the ordeal he's been through. But even a 2 year old could see through this propaganda piece from rte.

Who’s the “we”?

Are you not just speaking for yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,742 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Welcome to the Internet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Gone is the time you would hear a totally surprised winner, it's choreographed to death now.

They actually ring them in advance?

It would appear the only spontaneous thing that would ever possibly happen Mr. Tubridy would be if his Amazon order (support your local bookshop, folks!) came a day early.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,183 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Watching Graham Norton, some silly banter as usual, but the only mention of coronavirus so far was a piss take of Trump leaving the Medical Centre to drive past his supporters.There is also a socially distanced audience.Its a world apart from the Late Late Misery Show.

Can’t fooking stand his shows, yet they are still infinitely better than Ryan Tubridy!

Advertisement