Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭DaisyDLady

Just got shipping confirmation from gamestop for disc.
    Ups delivering

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

dan786 wrote: »
    Gamestop have started sending out remaining emails for anyone still waiting.

I just got my email. Disc Version. Phew!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Whatdoyoumean

Received notification from DPD that it will be available to collect at my pickup point today, it had said that changing it to a pickup point can result in a delay of 24 hours. Good to hear!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭silvara

Ohhhh, just got an email from GameStop 'Your order xxxx has been processed and will be shipped shortly. Please find your invoice attached.'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Finally

Your parcel is on a van and due for delivery, between 13:23 - 14:23

DPD - Dublin 6

Your parcel is travelling through the DPD network.

asagdasdagjfhsafdsad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Received notification from DPD that it will be available to collect at my pickup point today, it had said that changing it to a pickup point can result in a delay of 24 hours. Good to hear!

Cheers for that, I'm using a pickup point as well, was hoping it wouldn't necessarily mean it would take longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Just got the email from Gamestop, Disc Version being delivered by UPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭DesmondGAF

Someone mentioned rest mode settings, what's the best option to pick?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

DesmondGAF wrote: »
    Someone mentioned rest mode settings, what's the best option to pick?

Don't use rest mode for now apparently!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Arse, DPD arrive and the driver insists his van was badly packed and he can't get the box, promises to return later!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

Amazon order... just arrived!

Absolutely delighted. It's been a stressful time but glad it's here safe n sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭silvara

silvara wrote: »
    Ohhhh, just got an email from GameStop 'Your order xxxx has been processed and will be shipped shortly. Please find your invoice attached.'

UPS website says:
    Label Created 18/11/2020 10:49 Ireland
    So guess they couldn't cope with how many they had to send out, still wish they had just sent an update though. The whole thing has been stressing me out far too much...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

My delivery could be here any time between now and Saturday. Tracking hasn't updated since 9am yesterday.

This is gonna be a long and tedious wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭rob808

Fieldog wrote: »
    Don't use rest mode for now apparently!
    yea and don't use a external hard drive for the moment plus there some other bug downloading games and you can't play it you have do a factory reset to fix it and redownload the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Amazon order... just arrived!

Absolutely delighted. It's been a stressful time but glad it's here safe n sound!

Congrats. Wish they’d allowed shipping to Ireland from the start as I had topped up my Parcel Motel and paid for insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Still no timeframe for delivery for my console with UPS but it updated in the last hour that it was scanned in my town at 08:25 this morning so hopefully it's just taking the scenic route before getting to me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10 CollieD92

Can anyone tell me if their Gamestop orders came with the regular post? Waiting on mine An Post tracking says been in Dublin Parcel Hub since 11am yesterday.... Friend of mine is in the same boat and didn't come with the regular post, should I expect it tomorrow at this stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,990 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Still no timeframe for delivery for my console with UPS but it updated in the last hour that it was scanned in my town at 08:25 this morning so hopefully it's just taking the scenic route before getting to me :pac:

Have the same but 8:15

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

Just got my email from GS "Great news! Your purchase has been sent to the courier for shipping". With UPS

Label Created 18/11/2020 10:55 Ireland Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet

At least I know one is on the way. Now to stop refreshing twitter / Facebook and keep refreshing the UPS site...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,085 ✭✭✭✭CSF

OmegaRed wrote: »
    Just got my email from GS "Great news! Your purchase has been sent to the courier for shipping". With UPS

Label Created 18/11/2020 10:55 Ireland Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet

At least I know one is on the way. Now to stop refreshing twitter / Facebook and keep refreshing the UPS site...

I’m the same, but how long will it take them to get the package to UPS? Creating a f*cking label is not a huge achievement here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Well I hope everyone got sorted or are currently getting sorted. Enjoy the moment/s. It's a beast of a yolk;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 gglavin7771

Amazon UK crashed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

There are over 1300 people viewing this forum alone. The last time I can recall seeing so many people in one specific forum was After Hours when Gerry Ryan died. Unbelievable scenes at the crucible.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭BlueEars

Both of my consoles have arrived in the past hour. In Galway, Smyths and Gamestop delivered by UPS and DPD.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,990 ✭✭✭Unearthly

There are over 1300 people viewing this forum alone. The last time I can recall seeing so many people in one specific forum was After Hours when Gerry Ryan died. Unbelievable scenes at the crucible.

Think Covid time when 1st case in Ireland was a bit mad to

• Registered Users Posts: 33,085 ✭✭✭✭CSF

People who got UPS tracking, does the ‘ship to’ section have a full address for you? Mine just has ‘MEATH, IE’ on it and I want to be sure that that’s by design and not GameStop being more useless than they’ve already been.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

CSF wrote: »
    People who got UPS tracking, does the ‘ship to’ section have a full address for you? Mine just has ‘MEATH, IE’ on it and I want to be sure that that’s by design and not GameStop being more useless than they’ve already been.

That's by design with UPS

• Registered Users Posts: 14,943 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

An Post just dropped of a digital edition from GameStop so no complaints from me.

Just get the disc model setup today, and sort that one out after.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

CSF wrote: »

same on my one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 CollieD92

McDermotX wrote: »
    An Post just dropped of a digital edition from GameStop so no complaints from me.

Just get the disc model setup today, and sort that one out after.

Mind if I asked what county? Also was it with regular post?

Advertisement