Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'I've successfully ordered a PS5' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

CSF wrote: »
    People who got UPS tracking, does the ‘ship to’ section have a full address for you? Mine just has ‘MEATH, IE’ on it and I want to be sure that that’s by design and not GameStop being more useless than they’ve already been.

You're fine, that's what it should say. It'll get to you at some stage, hopefully soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭RoryMac

Update from DPD :):)

Your parcel is on a van and due for delivery

Dpd Dublin North West

19/11/2020 at 11:57

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭bdmc5

Amazon order... just arrived!

Absolutely delighted. It's been a stressful time but glad it's here safe n sound!

I didnt think AMZ orders would arrive today - feck i choose parcel motel at the time. Lucky if it arrives by saturday or monday given they seem to be running 3 days behind with deliveries to cork

bdmc5 wrote: »
    I didnt think AMZ orders would arrive today - feck i choose parcel motel at the time. Lucky if it arrives by saturday or monday given they seem to be running 3 days behind with deliveries to cork

Parcel Motel have been awful for the last few weeks, taking 3 days from arriving to their Dublin Depot to being put in the locker and thats just for small items I've ordered

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭jayjay2010

Still no update from DPD!

“Travelling through the DPD network” - head office

Starting to think I won’t get it today!

D6W

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

RGARDINR wrote: »
    For delivery?

Still waiting on payment from PayPal to go through and no email of shipment as yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,493 ✭✭✭✭guil

Just back from smyths. All good, just an FYI

I bought Miles Morales last week and collected it today, but since I didn’t pick it up within 2 days that payment was refunded and I had to pay €80 again

€80 *should* make it’s way back to me in a day or two. Revolut showing nothing yet

So if you have a PS5, make sure you get it within 2 days or else €400/€500 will be in bank limbo after that for a week or so and you’ll need to come up with the money again temporarily if you go collect after the 48 hours

I was the same with 2 controllers, money arrived back in to 2 accounts though a day or 2 ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭billybonkers

jayjay2010 wrote: »
    Still no update from DPD!

“Travelling through the DPD network” - head office

Starting to think I won’t get it today!

D6W

Mine is D6W too and it updated recently. Probably the same van. Everything slow on their side to update. Expecting it by 3 pm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭RedXIV

bit jealous of all those in the new wave getting gamestop emails. nothing here.....still....again.... gits :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

RoryMac wrote: »

Dpd Dublin North West

Dpd Dublin West

19/11/2020 at 12:14

Must be on the same van :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,987 ✭✭✭Unearthly

RoryMac wrote: »

Dpd Dublin North West

Have a feeling we are on same van :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

RedXIV wrote: »
    bit jealous of all those in the new wave getting gamestop emails. nothing here.....still....again.... gits :D

Same here m8

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭HotMama89

I'm still stuck on preparing to dispatch from Amazon is anyone else still waiting starting to panic now

• Registered Users Posts: 14,931 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

CollieD92 wrote: »
    Mind if I asked what county? Also was it with regular post?

Dublin.

Normally get the An Post parcel deliveries in the morning, but a bit later today.

Dpd Dublin West

19/11/2020 at 12:14

Must be on the same van :pac:
    Unearthly wrote: »
    Have a feeling we are on same van :p

Drive safe Mr DPD!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Anyone from Kildare get their Smyth's DPD yet?

Mines been "due for delivery later today" since 10am. I've work at 4pm so getting a bit worried now was hoping to be able to play for a few hours

• Registered Users Posts: 47 senorcoconut

HN release day order folks check in here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

HotMama89 wrote: »
    I'm still stuck on preparing to dispatch from Amazon is anyone else still waiting starting to panic now

Yea I'm in the same boat. What county are u in? Im in meath, sounds like the people who are in dublin all have theirs dispatched

• Registered Users Posts: 33,080 ✭✭✭✭CSF

So, people who got GameStop emails for UPS yesterday, how long did it take from the label being generated to UPS actually confirming they have it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Turned on ps5

Went into store

Corupt database, rebuild

Back within 5 seconds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,493 ✭✭✭✭guil

There are over 1300 people viewing this forum alone. The last time I can recall seeing so many people in one specific forum was After Hours when Gerry Ryan died. Unbelievable scenes at the crucible.

Should see the weather forum when a storm is coming or chance of sneachta

• Registered Users Posts: 25 HolyMackerel

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Turned on ps5

Went into store

Corupt database, rebuild

Back within 5 seconds

There should be a patch you can download first off that'll stop these issues. I'd recommend letting this download and install before doing anything else!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭HotMama89

thorbarry wrote: »
    Yea I'm in the same boat. What county are u in? Im in meath, sounds like the people who are in dublin all have theirs dispatched

Cork - maybe ours are An post so taking longer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

HotMama89 wrote: »
    Limerick - maybe ours are An post so taking longer

I really hope it's not an post. I ordered spiderman from amazon. Was supposed to arrive last Thursday but only arrived yesterday 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Madman08

Like a lot there in the last hour, I got the e-mail from GS. Labelled yesterday. Shipment is via UPS and for today....doubt I'll get it today but you never know.

How fast are UPS normally ??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,987 ✭✭✭Unearthly

4-5 for me

DPD text

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Girlfriend just picked up mine from Currys Limerick, no issues!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Pipmae

I got a text from DPD to say mine would be here between 12 and 1 and I just got it. Superb service from both DPD and Smyths.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

There should be a patch you can download first off that'll stop these issues. I'd recommend letting this download and install before doing anything else!

Patch was installed already. Gonna just hope its nothing to worry about and enjoy the next few days.

Have the digital edition beside the series x and it is not as bad as expected size wise. Its less than half the thickness but it is a bit taller and deeper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭RedXIV

OMG....... i just got a shipping email.... its real!

Advertisement