Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,525 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

newhouse87 wrote: »
    No you change the picture to twist things, stick to the subject at hand in future. I take all scenarios in isolation and dont view things blanketed like you do. Its either your side or your side with you. Open your mind it might be enlightening to take others views on board.

:D:D:D

Course you do. In that case, Trump has directly put the lives of his secret service staff at risk unnecessarily for his own personal gain.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭EasycomeEasygo

Course you do. In that case, Trump has directly put the lives of his secret service staff at risk unnecessarily for his own personal gain.

He was wearing a mask, that means the secret service were fine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭newhouse87

yes he has, hes moronic in a lot of senses and in particular towards covid. I don't have tinted glasses, im analytical when it comes to forming an opinion not emotional like you. Im a lab chemist so presume that's where it comes from.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,525 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

yes he has, hes moronic in a lot of senses and in particular towards covid. I don't have tinted glasses, im analytical when it comes to forming an opinion not emotional like you. Im a lab chemist so presume that's where it comes from.

Good for you newhouse87. I'm so proud of you. And in awe of course, definitely that also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭newhouse87

Good for you newhouse87. I'm so proud of you. And in awe of course, definitely that also.

Oh stop im getting emotional.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Tampa, Florida behind him on a sign

Text FL to 30330 in front of him on the podium

He was in Florida

No, he wasn't. It's super easy to find that out.

Also, do you think you need a coat like that in Florida in November?

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

If Trump loses, it will be a disaster for the Republicans. The first one term president since George Bush Sr, but that term came after 8 years of Reagan.

So this one termer must be compared with Jimmy Carter, a similarly unpopular president when he left office.

I bet history won’t be as kind to Trump as it is to Carter when he loses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

A cage manufacturer.

After the cage manufacturer built them, the Obama administration used them for unaccompanied children who had no contacts in the US when foster settings were unavailable. And that was pretty awful, these kids deserve a comfortable setting and all the help they can receive and instead they got discarded in a cheap and careless manner.

The Trump administration then decided to forcibly take children from their parents, and shove them in these, leading to a concentration camp setting and on top of many children "going missing" and getting trafficked. All for no other reason than to take glee in seeing little children suffer horribly. All the while performing forced and illegal surgical procedures on their parents.

Is this what "winning" looks like to you as it seems to be for Exmachina1000?

If only there was a way to avoid this horrible fate

• Registered Users Posts: 12,188 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Yeah why don’t they just say where they are? Sure they’re only emigrating illegally for the craic anyway, couldn’t get a J1 :rolleyes:

More supporters callously abandoned at another Trump rally.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JulieNBCNews/status/1323140942623313920

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭francois

This pretty much sums up the kind of people voting for Biden because of orange man bad. "Democracy is very important" few seconds;after............ "if Trump wins we won't accept the results "

Sad individuals.

Random YouTube video proves nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

There is a way.

It happens tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Donnie taking his job seriously, one final time.. he's closing off the WH so he can go clean the bunker for the final time..

https://twitter.com/GeoffRBennett/status/1323092344053354498?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭letowski

Danzy wrote: »
    If that poll is correct, then Biden will win in a lanslide to equal Reagan's. The senate will decisively flip.

If Texas was in play Biden would be there every week and it would be their no. 1 target in adspending.

They can see their own data and have bot bothered with Texas.

Anything less than 9 or 10% and the Republican party should be rocked to its core.

Lose Texas and Trump and the GOP lose all branches in a landslide defeat and probably lose 2024 and 2028 as well.

I agree that Texas probably won't turn blue this election cycle, but Joe Biden will get within 10%. Its definitely a shift state and has been for the last few cycles.

https://twitter.com/williamjordann/status/1323067872080515074

Could be partially due to a lot of people moving from California to Texas.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,488 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Brian? wrote: »
    No, he wasn't. It's super easy to find that out.

Also, do you think you need a coat like that in Florida in November?

It's hilarious how many Trump zealots fell for that fakery:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

https://twitter.com/RobertCahaly/status/1322943541375569920

This guy has been consistent lately with trump leading, i know hes biased but if hes right all other pollsters will have to have a major re-think how they conduct themselves. One of few who was right in 2016.

Reading this thread is like reading the gay marriage one all over again.

You’d swear Trump wasn’t going to get a single vote!

It’ll be closer than most of you expect. Trump is undoubtedly a complete and utter lunatic but he’s not without support, some of which is the quiet voters I would suggest afraid to say they’re voting for him.

If it’s an enormous landslide Biden victory I’ll eat my words but it wouldn’t surprise me if Trump takes it by a small margin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

It's hilarious how many Trump zealots fell for that fakery:pac:

And the way they go on about the brainwashed leftist liberals, but they were all in smashing that thanks button on some deep fakes!

There is, and people have been queuing up to vote for it for weeks!

Donnie taking his job seriously, one final time.. he's closing off the WH so he can go clean the bunker for the final time..

]

One more time would mean he's been down three and half times then? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

ElxY1tSUcAA2qNz?format=jpg&name=small

ElxY1_AU8AI_OAm?format=jpg&name=small

Indeed.

Only the black and white guys are at risk of getting obliterated by a reaper, the coloured guys are their own biggest risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 df02169

Possibly the only highlight of the last week has been Obama's trolling of Trump. I can only imagine Donny bone spurs losing his head over it. Not a real man, inherited my economy, and then to top it all off the 3 pointer (no political point here but hammers home the physical difference between him and the obese POTUS).

Barack (who's sane) Obama versus Donald (who knows?) Trump? No contest.

df02169 wrote: »
    Possibly the only highlight of the last week has been Obama's trolling of Trump. I can only imagine Donny bone spurs losing his head over it. Not a real man, inherited my economy, and then to top it all off the 3 pointer (no political point here but hammers home the physical difference between him and the obese POTUS).

Not president anymore but still dropping bombs

I have to say, that three pointer on camera like that was brilliant, Could you imagine Trump even attempting that :pac:

I have to say, that three pointer on camera like that was brilliant, Could you imagine Trump even attempting that :pac:

With his tiny hands he could barely hold the ball.

Sure he can barely hold a glass of water with one hand.

Not sure Trump is a fan of basketball...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,365 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

vojiwox wrote: »
    Not sure Trump is a fan of basketball...

trump only likes sports where he can drive around

trump only likes sports where he can drive around

I heard he was into some water sports too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Donnie did it with paper towels :cool:

DefenselessOccasionalAntarcticgiantpetrel-small.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,294 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

I enjoyed the fact that Biden was able to call upon Obama for support, whereas Trump had Nigel Farage at one of his rallies. I thought that was pretty telling. Idiots attract, I guess.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement