Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,615 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Trump calling veterans and war dead "suckers and losers" is going to hurt him hard in states like Texas.

https://twitter.com/votevets/status/1322947630494846977

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

Trump didn't say either of those things.

You know Trump didn't say to drink bleach and doesn't think it so why are you inventing this story? Why do you feel the need to make up things so other people look like idiots?

Also what makes you think shining a light inside your body won't kill the virus?

OK I was wrong so he said injecting the disinfecting or cleaning. As for killing the virus with light well I haven't seen any papers saying that light or injecting yourself with disinfectant would work. Do you have a link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zicGxU5MfwE

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 70 ✭✭Himpy5

All 5 miles of it?

The wall is metaphorical

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Himpy5 wrote: »
    The wall is metaphorical

Vastly increasing the budget of I.C.E was a decent 2nd prize

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

OK I was wrong so he said injecting the disinfecting or cleaning. As for killing the virus with light well I haven't seen any papers saying that light or injecting yourself with disinfectant would work. Do you have a link?

God its so long since I saw that!!

People laughing at him after. And then his fan boys came out to say he didn't say it. Then he came out to say he did say it but he was being sarcastic.

His poor fans don't stand a chance with him. They'll be glad of the rest if he is voted out.

• Advertisement

It is pretty normal really, no one would vote for a clown like Trump outside of the States. A man who thinks drinking bleach or shining a light inside your body to kill a virus is not the stuff of leaders except if you happen to be an idiot.

No offence but where do you get your American news from?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

just watched this on bbc. If even 25% of it is accurate, I think Trump will be lucky to stay out of prison or be lynched by March.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,654 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Trump calling veterans and war dead "suckers and losers" is going to hurt him hard in states like Texas.

He is going to carry Texas with ease.
    Biden's campaign shows they agree with that, if there was even a chance they would chase those 35 electoral college votes. They didn't even try.

Anything less than 10% there and he can call it a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

First rule of dictatorship is be nice to the military. The best thing about Trump in that way is his utter incompetence.

So if he refuses to accept the election then he can't rely on the military.

Trump didn't say either of those things.

You know Trump didn't say to drink bleach and doesn't think it so why are you inventing this story? Why do you feel the need to make up things so other people look like idiots?

Also what makes you think shining a light inside your body won't kill the virus?

Might kill the virus, but it would also most likely kill you as the type of ultra violet light that can work against viruses like covid is UVC which is more damaging to cells and since covid mainly affects the lungs, shining such a light into them isn't them isn't a runner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

OK so he said injecting the disinfecting or cleaning. As for killing the virus with light well I haven't seen an papers saying that light or injecting yourself with disinfectant would work. Do you have a link?

I don't need to look at it again, I already know what he said. He said maybe they could look at injecting disinfectant into the lungs and they were also looking at light therapy. He was updating the public with what they were doing.

I've seen papers and links saying they are looking at light therapy as a treatment for coronavirus, you can search for them as well as me. UV is a very powerful thing that can kill viruses like the coronavirus, they use it to help sterilize rooms. It was being investigated if they could use this to clear out and disable the virus from the lungs. Light therapy is already used for conditions like precancerous conditions such as Barret's oesophagus. It's the msm that took this thing that Trump was referring to and tried to make it sound like he was saying "the sunlight will save us" like some quack alternative medicine advocate.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Himpy5 wrote: »
    The wall is metaphorical

.. in the same way that Mexico is paying for it.

Wide awake Joe's, creepy zealots are getting nervous tonight.

Mate all name calling in the threads has been forbidden for both sides.

Not bock seat modding the warning was around 5pm

• Registered Users Posts: 23,615 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Danzy wrote: »
    He is going to carry Texas with ease.
    Biden's campaign shows they agree with that, if there was even a chance they would chase those 35 electoral college votes.

Anything less than 10% there and he can call it a day.

Current polling average in Texas.

Trump 48.4% Biden 47.1%

I expect Trump to win Texas but when we are talking about Texas and it's in play it's over. It really is.

It shouldn't be a contest. It is.

And with the young vote blitzing the polls in early voting...you never know.

More votes cast so far than ALL in 2016.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I don't need to look at it again, I already know what he said. He said maybe they could look at injecting disinfectant into the lungs and they were also looking at light therapy. He was updating the public with what they were doing.

I've seen papers and links saying they are looking at light therapy as a treatment for coronavirus, you can search for them as well as me. UV is a very powerful thing that can kill viruses like the coronavirus, they use it to help sterilize rooms. It was being investigated if they could use this to clear out and disable the virus from the lungs. Light therapy is already used for conditions like precancerous conditions such as Barret's oesophagus. It's the msm that took this thing that Trump was referring to and tried to make it sound like he was saying "the sunlight will save us" like some quack alternative medicine.

Let's not forget the woman that killed her husband with fish tanker cleaner. That was Trump too.

Let's not forget the woman that killed her husband with fish tanker cleaner. That was Trump too.
    Melania?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

I've seen papers and links saying they are looking at light therapy as a treatment for coronavirus, you can search for them as well as me. UV is a very powerful thing that can kill viruses like the coronavirus, they use it to help sterilize rooms. It was being investigated if they could use this to clear out and disable the virus from the lungs. Light therapy is already used for conditions like precancerous conditions such as Barret's oesophagus. It's the msm that took this thing that Trump was referring to and tried to make it sound like he was saying "the sunlight will save us" like some quack alternative medicine advocate.

There was a homeland security study he was quoting from. They spoke before he did. Some people forget the speech before that bleach comment? They gave trump a briefing before the press conference and lot of it was probably not fully understand by him.; Its not his field of expertise.

RobAMerc wrote: »
    just watched this on bbc. If even 25% of it is accurate, I think Trump will be lucky to stay out of prison or be lynched by March.

Just watched it too, I was thinking that too,it may be a huge factor in Trumps desperation to hang on to power. His handling of the crises around covid was not only incompetent but vast sums of money were made by big corporations, I am sure there will be investigations into corruption.It really does not look good and Trump and his gang of miscreants will certainly see need good lawyers.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,999 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I expect Trump to win Texas but when we are talking about Texas and it's in play it's over. It really is.
    I think Biden will win Texas. It's clearly been over for some time now. Trump is thankfully nesring the end of the worst four years in the history of the United States Office of the President.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Overheal wrote: »
    You know if Trump wins the WH but the GOP loses the Senate we can just impeach him again right?

Part of me hopes he wins :eek: but that the Democrats win both Congress and the Senate. They can then impeach him again and send him packing in disgrace! :D

• Advertisement

So do you think injecting disinfectant into the lungs is a good idea?Or even Trump saying it is a good idea?

All I asked was for link where it had been used to treat the virus, i didn't need a long explanation of nothingness.

There was a homeland security study he was quoting from. They spoke before he did. Some people forget the speech before that bleach comment? They gave trump a briefing before the press conference and lot of it was probably not fully understand by him.; Its not his field of expertise.

Really? That is surprising.

The problem is - nothing is. But worse, he thinks he's an expert in everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,654 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Current polling average in Texas.

Trump 48.4% Biden 47.1%

It shouldn't be a contest. It is.

And with the young vote blitzing the polls in early voting...you never know.

More votes cast so far than ALL in 2016.

If that poll is correct, then Biden will win in a lanslide to equal Reagan's. The senate will decisively flip.

If Texas was in play Biden would be there every week and it would be their no. 1 target in adspending.

They can see their own data and have bot bothered with Texas.

Anything less than 9 or 10% and the Republican party should be rocked to its core.

Lose Texas and Trump and the GOP lose all branches in a landslide defeat and probably lose 2024 and 2028 as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Vastly increasing the budget of I.C.E was a decent 2nd prize

Taking children from their parents and throwing them in concentration camps or just having them go missing = "winning", eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,525 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

That's nonsense. Everyone was watching that press conference themselves and could see the context in which Trump spoke and how people in the room reacted to it, most specifically Dr Brix. If Trump wasn't such an egomaniac with a focus on ratings for those conferences and hoping for something to make him look like a saviour or whatever, he'd have kept his mouth shut talking about things he has no business talking about. He'd have just released the daily numbers, spoke about the efforts everyone was making and introduced his team to talk about any specifics.

I'm sick of people saying the MSM have misinterpreted the most observed, heard, read President ever. When Trump talks about losers in the military in off mic, we are told it never happened, when he talks on mic, we are told the MSM are misrepresenting him. Their his words, his behaviour, his ownership.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

RobAMerc wrote: »
    Your first mistake was thinking Trumps cult care about anything - even the lives of their own friends and families - more than signalling their loyalty to Trump.

Did you deny that you would vote for Hitler or consider that it would be a possibility?

Tbh I laughed my ****in head off

Now that's a whacky story

Cnn had that as their top story until it was discovered that the woman put glass dust and fish tank cleaner in his dinner

• Advertisement

Taking children from their parents and throwing them in concentration camps or just having them go missing = "winning", eh?

Who built the cages?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement