Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

The videos are clearly him in it. There long enough to be sure there was no editing and manipulations. A 10 second video is meaningless. One video was over 5 minutes long.

It's not irrelevant when Biden son has a severe drug habit and allegedly pays for prostitutes. When you're the son of the Vice President this kind of thing is a obvious national security concern. If one of Trump daughters lived a double live, it be headline news. The fact is Joe Biden not even once said the email story untrue, he just claims it bad campaigning by the other side. Biden knows the story true, but lets the Biden supported media crush the story on his behave

Glenn Greenwald left the intercept when they tried to censor a piece about Biden. You have to be blind to not see both sides censor each other.
    Trump has allegedly paid for prostitutes as well... The Intercept made an editorial decision on the credibility of the story.

Also in relation to the sex tape or mocking his drug addiction, that just amounts to drug addiction. He's not the first member of a President's family to have substance abuse problems. Feck, Presidents have had such problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,366 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

The videos are clearly him in it. There long enough to be sure there was no editing and manipulations. A 10 second video is meaningless. One video was over 5 minutes long.

It's not irrelevant when Biden son has a severe drug habit and allegedly pays for prostitutes. When you're the son of the Vice President this kind of thing is a obvious national security concern. If one of Trump daughters lived a double live, it be headline news. The fact is Joe Biden not even once said the email story untrue, he just claims it bad campaigning by the other side. Biden knows the story true, but lets the Biden supported media crush the story on his behave

Glenn Greenwald left the intercept when they tried to censor a piece about Biden. You have to be blind to not see both sides censor each other.

You have a problem. Whether anything you are suggesting is true or not is irrelevant. Trump and the White House have lied consistently throughout the past four years. So whether there is any truth to anything that they throw at Biden, people won't believe them. They have no credibility anymore. Trump is the boy who cried wolf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Joe Biden "My son is an honorable man"

LOL, no...

pgJVoBe.jpg

Is that a crack pipe?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,609 ✭✭✭✭briany

A family member of a presidential candidate being involved with drugs or delinquent behaviour isn't the type of thing that'll really change the minds of too many voters, I'm sure we all remember Roger Clinton Jr. That's why the fringes of the fringe are pushing the boat out to include allegations of 25,000 images of Hunter Biden abusing children in China.

Obviously the Trump campaign feels like they have little ammunition to go after Joe Biden himself with, or that the ammunition they do possess is lacking. I have to think that the remarks that Trump made about Biden's son at the first debate were simply classless. Trump diehards can equivocate all they like about it, but if they really think moderates heard that, looked at Trump and said, "Yeah, that's my guy.", you're dreaming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Trump has allegedly paid for prostitutes as well... The Intercept made an editorial decision on the credibility of the story.

Also in relation to the sex tape or mocking his drug addiction, that just amounts to drug addiction. He's not the first member of a President's family to have substance abuse problems. Feck, Presidents have had such problems.

Our it could be the case the editors did not want to harm Joe Biden bid for the Presidency? You think this proves the story not credible, yet Greenwald not known for releasing poor journalism news.

Hunter is the son of the Vice President. A enemy of the United States could easily use his vices to entrap him and learn more about the discussions taking place privately at the White House. His not in control of what he says when on drugs. He could reveal important father and son information to the wrong person. Foreign intelligences are well known to use women to spy and some do sleep with the people they meet.

Trump affairs took place before he was president. Why would foreign agencies care about him back then? Nobody ever thought Trump was serious about running for office in the 80, 90, and early 2000s. I think its better everyone knows Hunter compromised if Biden win next week, less chance of a slim up. He can be watched.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,868 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Hunter is the son of the Vice President. A enemy of the United States could easily use his vices to entrap him and learn more about the discussions taking place privately at the White House. His not in control of what he says when on drugs. He could reveal important father and son information to the wrong person. Foreign intelligences are well known to use women to spy and some do sleep with the people they meet.
    When has Hunter Biden worked in the White House.
    What information are you aware of that Joe Biden has shared with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,366 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Is that a crack pipe?

He might be a West Ham supporter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

eagle eye wrote: »
    When has Hunter Biden worked in the White House.
    What information are you aware of that Joe Biden has shared with him?

Father and son relationship. Close to have deep chats privately.. Hunter profession a American lawyer and investment advisor. Hunter can gain insider knowledge very easily when his father has such a powerful role. You have to be naive to think Hunter was not told things to help his career and friends. This is washington where influence is bought with the Benjamins.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,258 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Father and son relationship. Close to have deep chats privately.. Hunter profession a American lawyer and investment advisor. Hunter can gain insider knowledge very easily when his father has such a powerful role. You have to be naive to think Hunter was not told things to help his career and friends. This is washington where influence is bought with the Benjamins.

Jesus!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Jesus!

n2ygCxC.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Here is the full article. It really looks like something fishy was going on within the Biden family IMHO and it really looks like the media are trying to cover it up IMHO...

Nobody believes it.*

Nobody really cares.*

It doesn't appear to be having the slightest impact on the election.

*fringe conspiracy theorists excluded

The Full Story of Trump and COVID-19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOYYUkZG6b8

This is a great video on how incompetent Trump was.
    Almost criminal.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Is that a crack pipe?

Glass pipe. You can smoke a number of drugs from. He has a cocaine addiction though.

I’m not sure anyone would fall asleep after smoking crack though. It’s not exactly relaxing.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 37,868 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

The Full Story of Trump and COVID-19
    Do you assign any blame to the Governor's and Senators as regards their states?

I've worked in areas where insider trading was a very real issue. If my family started asking for details around certain things, they wouldn't get it. I imagine Presidents that do their job correctly would be similar about following the letter of the law..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Of course, but as a great man once said:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/398887965302091776

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Brian? wrote: »
    Glass pipe. You can smoke a number of drugs from. He has a cocaine addiction though.

I’m not sure anyone would fall asleep after smoking crack though. It’s not exactly relaxing.

Don’t really get what the story is about. Drug addiction is a Physical and mental health issue not a character defect. Never ceases to amaze me how ignorant and stupid people are with regards to the topic of drug taking.

No coincidence that USA, a country that outlawed certain drugs purely driven by racism, would confuse drug taking with some sort of indication of ones moral fibre. That country has such warped , twisted values.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,822 ✭✭✭hometruths

I've worked in areas where insider trading was a very real issue. If my family started asking for details around certain things, they wouldn't get it. I imagine Presidents that do their job correctly would be similar about following the letter of the law..

Therein lies the problem...

Yes, the states that opened up too early and downplayed it.

But Trump is the leader, he's meant to take responsibility, he was meant to lead and get the truth out.
    He lied about everything and he had/has no plan.
    All explained in the video.

Do you assign any blame to Trump?

schmittel wrote: »
    Therein lies the problem...

And this existed as a potential issue for plenty of Presidents. Believe Trump is the only one where it actively was an issue... Patents in China for example.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

councilman-at-trump-rally-45545.png
    Maurice Davis, Flint city official and lifelong Democrat, endorses Trump.

Mr. Davis said he’s been a Democrat for 64 years and voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016, but he realized it’s the Democrats who “are full of hate,” not Mr. Trump.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/29/maurice-davis-flint-city-official-and-lifelong-dem/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

biko wrote: »

Saw that the other day, very powerful speech. Full EXPLOSIVE interview with Tony Bobulinski on Tucker Carlson for anyone interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,506 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Saw that the other day, very powerful speech. Full EXPLOSIVE interview with Tony Bobulinski on Tucker Carlson for anyone interested.

And if you want to see the meltdown afterwards when they "lost" all the evidence being sent by courier, apparently it was found but still no evidence released:

Great to hear Tuckers voice cracking as he starts doubting his own sincerity (didn't think that was possible).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

astrofool wrote: »
    And if you want to see the meltdown afterwards when they "lost" all the evidence being sent by courier, apparently it was found but still no evidence released:

Saw that thanks. Whats your opinion on the Bobulinski interview itself? I feel he is telling the truth which of course does not look good for Joe Biden.
    astrofool wrote: »
    Great to hear Tuckers voice cracking as he starts doubting his own sincerity (didn't think that was possible).

Tucker is a legend, bravely bringing the American people important information that that majority of the mainstream media are too cowardly to broadcast.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 SFG

backed Biden to get 55-61 % of the national vote. Have become more hopeful and the big day approaches

Saw that thanks. Whats your opinion on the Bobulinski interview itself? I feel he is telling the truth which of course does not look good for Joe Biden.

Tucker is a legend, bravely bringing the American people important information that that majority of the mainstream media are too cowardly to broadcast.

They still have pretty much a nothingburger to back it up with, the angle now seems to be that the "mainstream" media isn't covering it enough going into some sort of conspiracy angle, which no doubt attracts the trumpettes like flies to manure.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,222 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Tucker who legally shouldn't be taken seriously??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,222 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Against the swathes of Republicans giving their vote to Biden? I guess you've to celebrate the small victories

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

One guy...wow! Have you heard about Republican Voters Against Trump? You'll find hundreds of testimonials here https://rvat.org/
    Enjoy!

• Advertisement

I hasten to add, the fact that this seems to be the mainline of attack on Biden with 3 days to go is frigging awesome, they really are scraping the bottom of the barrel with it. On the trumpy side, he's now offending doctors (for some reason), his supporters are catching hypothermia, his response to COVID is being taken less seriously and the polls seem to widening in favour of Biden. On top of that his administration now seems more concerned about what to do after they lose, than winning the election, and how they can keep each other out of jail.

I mean, it's not won till the counts come in, and I'm mentally prepared for 4 more years of trump stupidness (even more without a re-election to worry about), but signs are looking good for the DNC and Biden.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement