Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixel 5

Options

Comments

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Ordered at 22:30 on the 30th - Delivery expected Nov 3rd / 4th.

Ordered 20 mins after you, expected delivery a week after.

They really must have limited stock. I've ordered plenty of phones on release over the years, this is the first time I've seen expected delivery of orders on the same day span a whole month.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Am I right in saying it probably won't be possible to order Pixel online from Vodafone/Google Store, until some time next week?

Will Vodafone stores be stocking them?

Am I right in saying it probably won't be possible to order Pixel online from Vodafone/Google Store, until some time next week?

Will Vodafone stores be stocking them?

I don't think anyone really knows. It would be interesting to see if Vodafone get some devices in-store on release date. If that was the case, I'd just walk straight in and buy one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

Looks like UK orders have started shipping.

Not sure how I'd feel about that considering the review embargo isn't even up yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 username3

The form for claiming the headphones makes you tick that you've received the phone before claiming, will just wait now.

Hope it doesn't get shipped before the iphone launch at 6pm, I reckon they will though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

Money gone from my credit card again so hopefully it'll ship soon. Down to arrive 16th to 19th Oct.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Impatiently watching those in the UK getting shipping notifications!

Mine is due for delivery 16-19th but no notification as of this moment, funds have been held on my card for awhile now but not taken yet. Maybe tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Just cancelled my pre order (Black and black case). Not sure how their stock logic works, but if someone is on the hunt, keep an eye for availability.

Really looking forward to this arriving now after seeing the iphone 12 launch, no longer doubting it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭ricksanchez

username3 wrote: »
    Really looking forward to this arriving now after seeing the iphone 12 launch, no longer doubting it!

Price of them is insane. €815 for the mini and €915 for the regular 12!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Price of them is insane. €815 for the mini and €915 for the regular 12!

Don't forget the price of a charger added on to that too if you don't have one

Just got a notification that part of my order has been dispatched :woooooo:

Can't wait to play with my new phone cover this weekend :(
    Seems that despite Google taking the full payment from me last Sunday, I wont see the phone until much closer to my official delivery date of Nov 11th.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭djr

no dispatch note here yet, ordered on the announcement night and had an estimated delivery of 16-19th Oct

Just got a notification that part of my order has been dispatched :woooooo:

Can't wait to play with my new phone cover this weekend :(
    Seems that despite Google taking the full payment from me last Sunday, I wont see the phone until much closer to my official delivery date of Nov 11th.

took me about 12 reads to get you meant you didnt actually get sent the phone yet

I just got the notification email that it's being shipped. Estimated delivery went from 16-19 to 15-16 Oct, hopefully have it before the weekend :D

Now to claim the headphones!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭djr

jozi wrote: »
    I just got the notification email that it's being shipped. Estimated delivery went from 16-19 to 15-16 Oct, hopefully have it before the weekend :D

Mine just shipped too, estimated delivery tomorrow or Friday ðŸ‘

Dispatched also.. phew

Do you mean claim when you get it or now? If now where are you getting the IMEI?

Sorry I see IMEI appears on order now.
    Still might wait as the checkbox confirming you have recieved it must be there for a reason.

Do you mean claim when you get it or now? If now where are you getting the IMEI?

If you view/edit the order from the orders page it's under the phone model.

I've claimed and it has been approved/confirmed already!

Can't believe expected delivery is still a month away from an order I placed on announcement night, so have just gone onto Vodafone and placed an order there as well. Will be interesting to see if Vodafone have a certain allocation, and whether it comes faster through them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Awh I have 16th-19th Oct too but no sign of dispatch yet,I have no case so it's not like I'll use it anyways 😜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭ricksanchez

Gonna be snapping if mine isn't dispatched today. Far too impatient for this.

If you view/edit the order from the orders page it's under the phone model.

I've claimed and it has been approved/confirmed already!

Thanks for this, got mine approved also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Dispatched. Was due to be delivered 3rd November.

Thanks for this, got mine approved also.

Presume it has to be dispatched.
    I dont see anything for my phone yet

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Scirpt

Mine arrived today from Vodafone. Unlocked as well so well worth the extra 12 quid. Ordered it last week.

Presume it has to be dispatched.
    I dont see anything for my phone yet

Will show up once you get shipping confirmation

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Delboy5

Ordered from Amazon, still no dispatch notification ðŸ™

• Registered Users Posts: 22 diarmconnolly

What time did people who have got shipping notifications place their order?

My order confirmation came through at 7:21pm on the 30th and the status still says 16th-19th.

• Advertisement

Stock levels of this are pitiful.

Advertisement