Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixel 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭SachaJ

Basil3 wrote: »
    My headphones have shipped! I was a good while after some of you guys as well.

Same here. Just got the email

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Just got a shipped text as well. Waiting since validation on Oct 29th, for anyone else still waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

My headphones have shipped! I was a good while after some of you guys as well.

Just checked mine, website is updated but no email notification or tracking info

---EDIT---

Email confirmation literally just came in as I posted

• Registered Users Posts: 21,432 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Mine have shipped as well!

Just realised mine and my Mrs' both have shipped, they were claimed at least a couple of weeks apart, maybe more.

Good to know we'll have them before Xmas, was doubting it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Panda5000

Just got shipped too! Now... to keep or sell!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Panda5000 wrote: »
    Just got shipped too! Now... to keep or sell!

Just got notification aswell - I had the QC25's - they are excellent - so I'm keeping these.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭wingnut

Mine was validated 15/10 still nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Lombardo123

Very irritating process altogether. This promotion swayed me to actually go for the phone. I was instantly validated once my claim went in on October 18th so I'm around the 40 day mark. I think best to wait until a few people are over 60 days then go for it. Agree how to complain and a bunch of people go for it. It's all these companies understand.

Despatched email sent today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭wingnut

Despatched email sent today

None for me I was validated three days before you.

• Advertisement

Did anyone actually get any kind of tracking for the headphones? I think the email said that DHL would be in touch with tracking info, but I've heard nothing yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,432 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Did anyone actually get any kind of tracking for the headphones? I think the email said that DHL would be in touch with tracking info, but I've heard nothing yet.
    No, not heard anything yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Not so far no

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Nothing yet............... :confused:

If it's being delivered by DHL, I know there's a pretty big delay with them due to An Post's backlog at present. My wife has a couple of things literally stuck in Germany and the reasoning given has been that An Post have blocked it leaving their hub there due to their own backlog and lack of bandwidth to handle it on the Irish side.

This could be similar and we may be waiting a while...

dar83 wrote: »
    If it's being delivered by DHL, I know there's a pretty big delay with them due to An Post's backlog at present. My wife has a couple of things literally stuck in Germany and the reasoning given has been that An Post have blocked it leaving their hub there due to their own backlog and lack of bandwidth to handle it on the Irish side.

I'd still like a tracking number though.....

SachaJ wrote: »
    I'd still like a tracking number though.....

At this stage anything would he nice, I agree! However it wouldn't surprise me if they haven't even reached DHL yet, this crowd don't seem to be any rush and it looks like they waited until both promotions were complete and they had verified every submission before they put in their order for fulfillment for the amount of headphones they needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

dar83 wrote: »

DHL is one of the quickest companies delivery times wise at the moment. Got a phone from Germany to me in 12 hours of label being created, got a phone from China to me in 18 hours, both in the last week.

dan786 wrote: »
    DHL is one of the quickest companies delivery times wise at the moment. Got a phone from Germany to me in 12 hours of label being created, got a phone from China to me in 18 hours, both in the last week.

Yeah if they're doing it direct and not through their An Post partnership. That's all we can hope for. :)

7 days remaining out of the 60. Got a dispatch confirmation but no tracking from DHL. Whatever the delay, I hope it arrives this side of christmas!

• Advertisement

I contacted the support a few days ago and they got back to me this morning claiming the headphones were delivered.

They weren't, I asked for a tracking code and I can see they were collected on the 3rd by DHL. There must be some delays as tracking states it's due for delivery on the 6th of December :rolleyes:

jozi wrote: »
    I contacted the support a few days ago and they got back to me this morning claiming the headphones were delivered.

They weren't, I asked for a tracking code and I can see they were collected on the 3rd by DHL. There must be some delays as tracking states it's due for delivery on the 6th of December :rolleyes:

Which support did you contact? DHL or Google? The whole thing has been a bit of a ****show. I wonder if anyone in Ireland has actually received their headphones yet.

Which support did you contact? DHL or Google? The whole thing has been a bit of a ****show. I wonder if anyone in Ireland has actually received their headphones yet.

It's seems loads of people in the UK have. Avforums classifieds have a quite a few for sale.

The promotions team

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭scoopmine

Hi Guys

I am looking at purchasing the pixel 5. I would be moving from the one plus 7 seems to be good value compared to the iphone. I only really care about the battery and camera. Hoping to stay with three as well. Do I have to order from the google store? Is it stocked anywhere else?

scoopmine wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I am looking at purchasing the pixel 5. I would be moving from the one plus 7 seems to be good value compared to the iphone. I only really care about the battery and camera. Hoping to stay with three as well. Do I have to order from the google store? Is it stocked anywhere else?

I'm not sure about the rules here, but I have one that I will be selling. Never opened, bought direct from Google. Obviously I will be selling for less than what it cost.

I let it slip with my Mrs that I got her one for Xmas, she has made it very clear that she doesn't want it :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭scoopmine

I'm not sure about the rules here, but I have one that I will be selling. Never opened, bought direct from Google. Obviously I will be selling for less than what it cost.

I let it slip with my Mrs that I got her one for Xmas, she has made it very clear that she doesn't want it :eek:

Will PM

Sounds familiar.... In my case she's always losing stuff so I bought her those Tile things for her birthday. Instant look of horror, how dare you etc and request for the receipt. Can't win....

SachaJ wrote: »
    Sounds familiar.... In my case she's always losing stuff so I bought her those Tile things for her birthday. Instant look of horror, how dare you etc and request for the receipt. Can't win....

Haha...funnily enough, I just ordered 2 Tile's from Amazon today :D

• Advertisement

jozi wrote: »

Any update on your tracking?

Advertisement