Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Utterly Stupid and Ridiculous 'Inventions' that are only pure waste of money

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭zanador

Many years ago a friend was told to stop drinking (eight pints a night man) as he had serious health issues,
    that evening he went to the pub as usual and had eight pints of shandy instead!

I'm not sure if I'm right but doesn't shandy make you drunker faster cos the alcohol bonds with the sugar and gets absorbed faster or something? Wears off quicker though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭saabsaab

zanador wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I'm right but doesn't shandy make you drunker faster cos the alcohol bonds with the sugar and gets absorbed faster or something? Wears off quicker though

Could be the extra CO2 from the mineral water pushing the alcohol into your system faster?

saabsaab wrote: »
    What happened? Seems a fair reduction from 8 a night all the same.
    Apparently, he needed to remove the duvet from the ceiling in the morning!

Advertisement