Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

BrentMused wrote: »
    Got my 30 Rivals games completed. Currently rank 1 in division 3 with 15,500 points. It finished on over 16,000 last week but I'd imagine a lot of people will have decided to play WL instead as the points are only barely creeping up every hour or so, so fingers crossed I'll hold on but rank 2 would be fine anyway.

That said, I am on an absolutely horrific run. I was on the cusp on division 2 this morning but played 11 games today - won 2, drew 2 and lost 7 :eek:

I literally finished my last game on 1440 skill rating which means one more draw or loss and I'm down into division 4.

Looking forward to a night off from it tonight. :(

What do you guys usually do when on a bad run?

Turn off the game and when I come back, change my formation :pac: working a treat so far. Played 5 yday, won 4 lost 1. That one loss was to a miles superior squad, so I’m not complaining about that one.

Portu sitting as my CM in a 4321 and Promes RF has saved me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

dmigsy wrote: »
    Not sure what I want to do next with this team. Either De Bruyne for Thiago or save 100k more and swap Mane in for Calvert-Lewin/Rodrigo?

image.png

A small change I would make is get Fati on 10 chem, start with a 433 with fati only linking to Thiago and rodrigo, would have to start DCL as a CM though.

Then use the custom tactics to go to whatever formation you want

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

I broke with the level 5 restrictions. Currently downloading, earliest I've ever started ultimate team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    A small change I would make is get Fati on 10 chem, start with a 433 with fati only linking to Thiago and rodrigo, would have to start DCL as a CM though.

Then use the custom tactics to go to whatever formation you want

Good point. Getting Reguilon @ LB could do the same thing.

dmigsy wrote: »
    Good point. Getting Reguilon @ LB could do the same thing.

Of the prem players I have used... Rashford, Aubemeang, Bruno and Fred have all performed very well.

Fred in cdm in 4231 is too good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,421 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

I've come to the conclusion that Tomori and Teixera are the two greatest footballers on the planet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

When do they announce totw these days? Used the same be 3 on Wednesday afternoon..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

6pm

Mgoraf wrote: »
    6pm

Ahh do they not announce them on twitter at 3 anymore?

jayo26 wrote: »
    Ahh do they not announce them on twitter at 3 anymore?

I thought that as well... looks like it’s changed. Few leaks on Twitter anyway from reliable sources.

• Advertisement

I thought that as well... looks like it’s changed. Few leaks on Twitter anyway from reliable sources.

Who is in the leaks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Rashford osimhen florenzi werner

Screenshot-20201021-180700-Twitter.jpg

That CB Delaney is a mad card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

werent we supposed to get an update today for console ? i know pc got the update.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Some of the players prices for players are just stupidly low.

3 weeks into the game and we have, for example:

Hazard - 74k
    Ben Yedder - 73k
    Son - 180k
    Aubameyang - 217k
    Dybala - 53k
    Dembele - 43k

That’s just a random selection of a few meta players who were all about 3-5 times that price this time last year. There are tens of other examples.

I’ve been keeping an eye on Van Dijk and he’s gone from about 550k this day last week to 400k now.

Crazy!

Yeah, EA have ****ed the market this year. Everyone, including myself, too reluctant to buy any of the big players... and now with the new promo on Friday, which was leaked as being named “rulebreakers”, the market is gonna drop even further.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Yeah, EA have ****ed the market this year. Everyone, including myself, too reluctant to buy any of the big players... and now with the new promo on Friday, which was leaked as being named “rulebreakers”, the market is gonna drop even further.

I've a few players to sell. Do you think it's better to list them now rather than waiting for tomorrow or Friday afternoon?

I've a few players to sell. Do you think it's better to list them now rather than waiting for tomorrow or Friday afternoon?

I honestly haven’t a clue.. I’d usually sell Thursday when rewards release but the market is so unpredictable this year. I’m probably going to do the same with my Neuer, Semedo and Sane that I packed. Hopefully a nice 150k-ish

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I was heavily leaning towards grabbing Messi for the weekend but am ultra reluctant now if there’s a promo coming up.

Upside, the OTW Osimhen I got from my preorder pack becomes a really good super sub now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

they released champions league martial with a price range up to 120k his gold cards price range is 250k :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,582 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Just spent 30k to get a version of this lad with 0 games played, no regrets, the boys are back :)

wBm7L5N.jpg

K8f8Lfh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Mr Moon wrote: »
    It’s nearly impossible to get a red card (unless for two yellows) they’re dishing out yellows for fun.

Impossible, as they say... is nothing

Here's the latest one.... 3 mins gone in a DR game and a straight red for a standing tackle.

Good luck with the red picks this morning guys.

Hopefully you’ll all pack a Rashford or Werner!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Stuck just on the cusp of getting promoted to Div 4.
    I’m definitely hitting the limits of what my base icons can do so think it’s time to trade them in and get either a better icon striker for 500-600k to pair with Ben Yedder or drop him for him and run 2 EPL strikers. Got Richardlison in my packs this morning and Christ he’s really dropped in price. So probably a good time to buy :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Red Florenzi. Decent super sub.

Alaba, Sissoko, Pjanic the miserable highlights of the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Maehle & Amavi reds. Modric & Kimmich the best of the rest. Meh

Division 3, rank 1.

Best pull from 2 rare mega packs and a premium electrum players pack was a discard TOTW :rolleyes:

One of these days I will learn to take the coins.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

G2 Red rewards:

82 El Arabi
    85 Zlatan
    76 Gavranovic
    79 Goldson

81 Sergio Herrera
    76 Yeboah
    78 Holzhauser
    82 Bamba

another year of sh!te red picks, nothing there improves my team.

Advertisement