Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

AdamD wrote: »
    What's the significance of rulebreakers? They haven't even changed positions

Pretty much exactly same as scream. Players getting stat boosts to places they normally wouldn’t eg 90 pace Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Servers down :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,545 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

The idea is that they're stat reshuffles, their highest stat goes down and all others go up.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

The idea is that they're stat reshuffles, their highest stat goes down and all others go up.

I mean Kane still has 87 shooting, its just boosts all round

AdamD wrote: »
    I mean Kane still has 87 shooting, its just boosts all round

His base card has 91

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Man, I adored Kane's IF card, so a pace boost is incredible.

But two special cards within a month of the game's launch :S

So how many more years until they realise that starting promos on the same day WL opens is bad for servers?

Was looking forward to trying out Rodrigo this evening too.. bought him, Klostermann and Navas to fill in positions that I sold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Weekend league go into monday again now surely.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Servers down :pac:

So are the FIFA 20 servers, must be the same hamster for both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

jayo26 wrote: »
    Weekend league go into monday again now surely.

Hope so with the bank holiday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Fifa 22 will offer a weekend of Guaranteed Server Uptime for 2000 Fifa points

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Two weekends, two screw ups to their premier competition....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Two weekends, two screw ups to their premier competition....

We want free packs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

They made 1.5 billion off Ultimate team last year

Still cant get stable servers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    They made 1.5 billion off Ultimate team last year

Still cant get stable servers

its not just fifa servers it all ea servers, madden ufc etc too are down

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Is it still down? Haven't played since 7pm but looking to get back on shortly again

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Buttros

Still down for me on PC.

Madden seems to be back. Was playing MUT there for the last hour. It was down earlier too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭Parawind

chips1234 wrote: »
    rashford/wan bissaka on right is really good imo if you have the coins for rashford.

Thing is Semedo and Bale are the OTW versions, so I am kind of playing the long game there. Bale I will likely cash in on at some point once there are better link options, but Semedo is a keeper really like him. Also they are united players so i'd really like to keep them out of my team unless the game really forces me. :D

PSA
    Use the Gold Upgrade SBC with your untradable/unwanted gold players to get 2 player packs. I found I had a load of players in the 75-80 range that will never be much use for SBC later on.

Just came across this idea on reddit and though it was worth sharing. I am sure many people here have already used this and it may seem obvious but its something I had over looked and I was able to get 12 packs from players that would have otherwise just sat in my club.

Worst case you end up with some better quality SBC fodder, best case you might actually pack someone decent. Also they are untradeable which seems to have far better luck then tradable packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Got 12 packs saved from grinding milestones and SBC's.

Gold Pack
    Jumbo Premium Gold
    Premium Gold Players Pack x 2
    Rare Gold Pack x2
    Jumbo Rare Players Pack x3
    Prime Electrum Players Pack
    Mixed Players Pack
    Small Prime Mixed

Should have saved yesterday's too but we'll see if anything hits.

Got back into the server to open the packs.

Best pulls were Aspas, Immobile and Rodrigo all untradeable. The amount of duplicates were crazy. Got Pau Lopez three times.

Gonna have a crack at Williams SBC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Parawind wrote: »
    Thing is Semedo and Bale are the OTW versions, so I am kind of playing the long game there. Bale I will likely cash in on at some point once there are better link options, but Semedo is a keeper really like him. Also they are united players so i'd really like to keep them out of my team unless the game really forces me. :D

PSA
    Use the Gold Upgrade SBC with your untradable/unwanted gold players to get 2 player packs. I found I had a load of players in the 75-80 range that will never be much use for SBC later on.

Just came across this idea on reddit and though it was worth sharing. I am sure many people here have already used this and it may seem obvious but its something I had over looked and I was able to get 12 packs from players that would have otherwise just sat in my club.

Worst case you end up with some better quality SBC fodder, best case you might actually pack someone decent. Also they are untradeable which seems to have far better luck then tradable packs.

At that stage many unwanted now gold cards can be turned into real gold when league sbc and marquee match ups are up.

Swapping 11 players for two now is not good value at all imo.

They will sooner or later be useful for sbc's, not sure why you think they won't tbh.

wonski wrote: »
    At that stage many unwanted now gold cards can be turned into real gold when league sbc and marquee match ups are up.

Swapping 11 players for two now is not good value at all imo.

They will sooner or later be useful for sbc's, not sure why you think they won't tbh.

oh really? I didn't do many of the league sbc last year, so are there ones without overall requirements for good rated players?

All the SBC and marquee match ups that I have done so far tend to have pretty high overall ratings of like 83+ as one of the criteria and so I found that players with less then 80 overall can't really be used.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

oh really? I didn't do many of the league sbc last year, so are there ones without overall requirements for good rated players?

All the SBC and marquee match ups that I have done so far tend to have pretty high overall ratings of like 83+ as one of the criteria and so I found that players with less then 80 overall can't really be used.

You don't even need to complete them, but if you have as an example a cm from specific club or Swedish Rb from specific league sooner or later they will be useful.

No point turning them into two other cards when they can sell for way more in the future.

I stick to my cards and it always pays off.

I think you might have been doing the wrong marquee matchups :pac: they’ve all been 78 rated max. Might be confusing it with chemistry, which were around 80-85 chemistry.

wonski wrote: »
    You don't even need to complete them, but if you have as an example a cm from specific club or Swedish Rb from specific league sooner or later they will be useful.

No point turning them into two other cards when they can sell for way more in the future.

I stick to my cards and it always pays off.

Ah I get you now. Fair enough I guess that makes sense. I just saw people getting good results and thought it was worth trying out.

Just got back on the FUT app and from 12 packs I am pretty happy with the results. The return seems to be much better then from a similar investment in 7,500 gold packs. The main stand outs were:

Valverde
    Sissoko
    Suarez
    Chiellini
    I think you might have been doing the wrong marquee matchups :pac: they’ve all been 78 rated max. Might be confusing it with chemistry, which were around 80-85 chemistry.

Actually you are right I was mixed up, I was talking about the POTM and Flashback SBC. Seems that any of the ones for a player rather then a pack have a higher overall rating requirement.

Hogey, Blazer, Jayo ......... Alright then Osmosis too, kopite ye :):)

All solid, knowledgeable connoisseurs of the game.

Would You recommend? Fourteen past twelve o'clock here, I'm wavering .....

I know of the connection issues, is it better at least in some ways?

Talk dirty to me

Liamalone wrote: »
    Hogey, Blazer, Jayo ......... Alright then Osmosis too, kopite ye :):)

All solid, knowledgeable connoisseurs of the game.

Would You recommend? Fourteen past twelve o'clock here, I'm wavering .....

I know of the connection issues, is it better at least in some ways?

Talk dirty to me

im chilling doing teh mukiele obj's its doesnt feel great tbh although i dont have great chem on the team :D

im chilling doing teh mukiele obj's its doesnt feel great tbh although i dont have great chem on the team :D

I don't undercumstand one bit of that tbh. Apart from that, I don't actually have the actual game, so I'm struggling a wee bit with the objectives :(:)

Liamalone wrote: »
    I don't undercumstand one bit of that tbh. Apart from that, I don't actually have the actual game, so I'm struggling a wee bit with the objectives :(:)

ahh i thought you were asking if the servers were back haha, its better than 20 but still alot needs to be fixed.

• Advertisement

ahh i thought you were asking if the servers were back haha, its better than 20 but still alot needs to be fixed.

in other words

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473ov2sqytbli1ciot9uqjereyqvu1ar0fqr4kw94c&rid=giphy.gif

Advertisement