Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Cyrus wrote: »
    He gets basically no boost from the chemstyle as a sub but that's where really good base pace stats help

99 agility ,balance , finishing shotpower,att position,heading acc ,jumping, Also help:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,866 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

99 agility ,balance , finishing shotpower,att position,heading acc ,jumping, Also help:D

Has the power header trait also

• Registered Users Posts: 17,420 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

EoE Ramos…98 CB or RB,, some stats on it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »

Def taking the 98 CB card.
    Allows me to get FOF Llorente and Iniesta to full chem too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Blazer wrote: »

96 rated as RB with 94 pace as opposed to 90 on CB version so guess that might make him attractive to those prone to playing full backs at CB although of course the right chem style on the CB version will boost the pace up to 99.

Either version looks unreal to be fair and plenty of time to do it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Just got Militao so that Ramos would be a perfect card, though it means dropping moments Gomez which I’m half-reluctant in doing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

2nd game of weekend league, I get a penalty, I'm running up to take it and he quits. I go back to the main menu and it goes down as a DC! WTF, has anyone heard of this happening?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

7 wins pick

91 Koopmeiners
    88 Clarke-Harris
    90 Tadic

Took the 91 towards Ramos

556858.jpg
    Any way to fit Ramos in here :D. All untreadeable bar dalot and casteels.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Vasquez perfect links. Should be possible with a little adjusting of players.

• Advertisement

556858.jpg
    Any way to fit Ramos in here :D. All untreadeable bar dalot and casteels.

Play a 424 with Ramos as a RB and Neuer in goals. Put it through the app and got 96 chem with loyalty and manager.

With no new promo until next Friday I’ve a feeling we’ll be bombarded with sbc’s.

Ramos and the Moments repeatable sbc is them getting fodder back up high, then the sbc’s come.

I’ve every intention of doing ramos but I’ll hold off a couple of days as wouldn’t be using him this weekend anyway as using the French lads

Calvin wrote: »
    Play a 424 with Ramos as a RB and Neuer in goals. Put it through the app and got 96 chem with loyalty and manager.

****ing hate neuer in goals absolutely terrible I find. Have tots version and he's terrible I think

• Registered Users Posts: 17,420 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

****ing hate neuer in goals absolutely terrible I find. Have tots version and he's terrible I think

Guess I'm not going with the bundes backline and they can all go into Ramos.

Van De Sar is absolutely brutal this year. Was going to go with Neuer but not a chance now if he's that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭dmigsy

I don't find keepers to make that much of a difference really. Using TOTS Neuer atm and he's grand. Had Prime VDS before and he was fine too.

Casteels or Hradecky are the best bundeliga keepers for there value, have tried them all!

Yeah, my TOTS Ederson has been hit and miss these last few weeks too… was great when I first got him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Yeah, my TOTS Ederson has been hit and miss these last few weeks too… was great when I first got him.

He comes very far for corners. Kicking is great though. Think all keepers the same, played a guy with neuer today. Took a pot shot from a very tight angle, maybe the ball would bounce out to someone, no neuer reached up like the ball was over his head and the ball went straight in. I'd have been raging if it was the other way around!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Picked duplicate Ederson from my 7 wins pick, I’m going to have to do Ramos.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

5-0 start to the weekend league, unheard of in this household - only one way it goes from here! Met a couple of 'kick and chase' speed merchants but TotS Courtois held them at bay when they got through.

This French requirement doesn't interest me at all, don't have the players right enough lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Vardy from the 7 wins pick. I'll take that.

A lot of ye seemed to get a decent first pick.

I was offered three from dud leagues with max value of 50k.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

A lot of ye seemed to get a decent first pick.

I was offered three from dud leagues with max value of 50k.

I got a choice of Rafa and Oscar. Went with Rafa. Also got Goncalves from Gold 3, EA must want me to build a Liga Nos side.

Got Thierry done, the surge yesterday meant I cleared a lot of silvers so it gave me enough to get it done though I did have to throw 3 players into the last to bring the cost down(Martinez and Tavernier in particular) I'd have rather not, but they weren't in use either way.

First game in he banged in a shot from the right to the left off the post, it was bordering on an impossible angle.
    Hopefully he rattles in more of those.

The guy paused and messaged but i left it, Henry them has a shot saved onto his CB for an OG and he disconnects and I see he said it was a "cheat card" in the first message... obviously he lost his s**t when the deflected goal went in when he thought that.

Hopefully more of that from Henry, good start anyway haha.

I have the TOTY Lewandowski so I might sell him now and I'm just left with a tradeable LB then, could do with Davies or Ligue 1 LB so I can round the team off and use the cash elsewhere.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    With no new promo until next Friday I’ve a feeling we’ll be bombarded with sbc’s.

Ramos and the Moments repeatable sbc is them getting fodder back up high, then the sbc’s come.

I’ve every intention of doing ramos but I’ll hold off a couple of days as wouldn’t be using him this weekend anyway as using the French lads

And there’s another 85 sbc that everyone will do for the PTG or TOTS player pick (German, Portugal or France)

I remember around this time last year they forced 83’s and 84’s to ridiculous heights and can see the same happening again.
    (It keeps people opening packs when they run out of 83’s and 84’s because they know they’ll get more)

Anyway, got a choice of
    PTG gnabry
    Tots eduord
    Tots laborde

Took gnabry obviously

Pogba.

Trying to resist the temptation and convince myself to use the fodder for Ramos instead… but I’ve seen a lot of good picks from that SBC.

Trying to resist the temptation and convince myself to use the fodder for Ramos instead… but I’ve seen a lot of good picks from that SBC.

Ah go for it, it costs roughly 150k of fodder and you’re likely to at worst get a 91/92 card which will be handy for ramos anyway if it’s not usable.

But on the other hand you could get a monster card like mbappe tots or fof griezmann

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Ah go for it, it costs roughly 150k of fodder and you’re likely to at worst get a 91/92 card which will be handy for ramos anyway if it’s not usable.

But on the other hand you could get a monster card like mbappe tots or fof griezmann

Ah you’re right… I’m easily convinced. Sacrificed my sweet prince, Obafemi Martins milestones and got a TOTS Theo Hernandez for my troubles :pac:

Advertisement