Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Not going to bother with the French player picks. Only the very top picks would get in my team at this stage anyway. And I've no coins left.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Grabbing FoF Pogba for the weekend for the lolz. Need French players, and I've had 1.9m in my balance for weeks as the game ends, so don't care if it drops.

Probably grab PIM Blanc as well. Just need to figure out if I want or can spend 700k anywhere else on the team then.

What’s your French team looking like? I’m going with this at the minute.

BE0399-FC-271-A-4-DF4-97-B6-CBDD7-FB4-A17-B.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Cyrus wrote: »
    jesus EA did me dirty on the 3*87 and 85+ pick sbcs :(

not a promo player in site and i wasted TOTS muriel in one of them

stupid

Yeha my 85+ pick was 3* 85s and De Gea.

Then my 3* 87s were Szczesny, Bernardo Silva & Ederson.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Got Hummels and gundogan from red picks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Path to Glory 2 SBC up - 85 squad and 50 chem - more reasonable than the first one. Might do it and if I end up with Chilwell or Martinez then can fire them into the 87x3 upgrade before it expires

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Got Joao Felix from the fof upgrade pack.
    Nice result.
    Was considering buying him anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Militao from mine! Would’ve liked Firmino but I’ll take a Militao.

Twitch stream is on now for the South American play offs in the FGS. A token available for 1 hour of having it on which pretty much comes immediately after an hour of watching.

3 more events after this so 4 available which will get you a free Jumbo Rare players pack although you’ll have to wait until August for the last one which may not be worth hanging about for

• Registered Users Posts: 17,420 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Klosterman from mine.
    That’s Tapsoba, Davies and Him. Would have to switch from tots Ederson to Van De Sar.
    And I don’t think I could drop Toty Virgil into an sbc.

Debating whether to submit for FoF2 guarantee - worried about getting a untradeable duplicate Chilwell or Martinez. Opened a Gold Players pack instead, just looking for fodder - who do I get? Duplicate Chilwell of course - FFS :)-

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

FOF Griezmann - Mbappe
    Cantona
    TOTS Matuidi - FOF Pogba
    TOTS Hernandez - TOTS Mukele - Blanc - TOTS AWB - TOTS Cancelo
    VDS

Running that for the weekend. Likely sub on Ronaldo ASAP.

Got Alexis Sanchez from the Path To Glory 2 SBC. At least he wasn’t a duplicate but could have done with someone in another position as did Hatboer a couple of days ago. Will have to switch to a RW and RM formation or play Hateboer off chem

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

It's actually ridiculous how pack rate is clearly adjusted if you have an undtradeable version of a player. I had PTG Gini. Got PTG Gini back. Same as last week. DUPSTERS PARADISE.

THANKS EA <3

Lamposts wrote: »
    It's actually ridiculous how pack rate is clearly adjusted if you have an undtradeable version of a player. I had PTG Gini. Got PTG Gini back. Same as last week. DUPSTERS PARADISE.

THANKS EA <3

Best feature they could bring in for FIFA 22 would be the return of duplicate storage which they had in the World Cup mode in 2018. Of course they wouldn’t want you hoarding high value duplicates which would make it easier to do high rated SBCs but even if they limited it to only being able to keep them for say a month and if then not used they would expire would be something

Did the 7 swaps pack - 92+ moments icon.. Stoichkov. Not too bad, I guess. Got confused with flags and thought it was Puskas :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

This game is poetry

2 trash PIMs and the one player I DESPERATELY wanted as a PIM as his Prime version

IMG_20210625_014638.jpg?width=1250&height=938

Gotta love the FIFA community! Was playing a game of Swaps last night, concede the first goal, other guy pauses and sends me a message to tell me to quit as its golden goal calling me an idiot. Message him back saying if you pause there is no quitting. He keeps pausing but I play on - game was pretty even, was 2-2 then went behind and then conceded a late goal when going all out attack!

Guy messages me again gloating about his win, I respond by telling him I only needed 1 goal to complete the objective and he was the idiot as I made him play the whole game when he obviously wanted a quick win. He then proceeds to cast aspersions on my parentage and saying he was too busy to reply as was playing with my mothers private parts!

Had enough of him at this stage, told him he was a d@#k head, blocked him and went to bed. Woke up this morning to an email from PSN saying I’d breached their code of conduct and warning me not to do it again - obviously said guy likes to dish it out but cries when he gets it back!

I generally don’t respond to messages if I don’t know them but was something about this waster that got my goat! Lesson learned though - messages now turned off!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Got Klosterman in the guaranteed FOF SBC! No use to me really. I wanted Pogba but that was a tough ask.

Went and bought him for the French W/L team instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Alexis Sanchez from the upgrade pack. Zero use to me. Would it have been too much to ask for Pogba? :pac:
    Boulders8 wrote: »
    Best feature they could bring in for FIFA 22 would be the return of duplicate storage which they had in the World Cup mode in 2018. Of course they wouldn’t want you hoarding high value duplicates which would make it easier to do high rated SBCs but even if they limited it to only being able to keep them for say a month and if then not used they would expire would be something

You're describing the Quick Sell Recovery there basically.

Frisbee wrote: »
    Alexis Sanchez from the upgrade pack. Zero use to me. Would it have been too much to ask for Pogba? :pac:

I got Sanchez too - can at least use him in the Serie A swaps objectives

You're describing the Quick Sell Recovery there basically.

Yeah but the duplicate storage on that World Cup mode was unlimited I think so would be good if the Buick sell recovery was the same instead of being limited to 5 and having to remember to recover them. Nothing worse than getting a high rated duplicate unless you get a high rated duplicate and there isn’t anything decent to put it into and then it clogs up you pack opening ability

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,866 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Paredes from the FOF gtee :( decent player but i already have cancelo

Anyone know if there is new promo starting tonight or is the Festival of Futball continuing and all FoF cards will be in packs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Did that upgrade. Put in FoF nandez. Got FoF nandez.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Gotta love the FIFA community! Was playing a game of Swaps last night, concede the first goal, other guy pauses and sends me a message to tell me to quit as its golden goal calling me an idiot. Message him back saying if you pause there is no quitting. He keeps pausing but I play on - game was pretty even, was 2-2 then went behind and then conceded a late goal when going all out attack!

Guy messages me again gloating about his win, I respond by telling him I only needed 1 goal to complete the objective and he was the idiot as I made him play the whole game when he obviously wanted a quick win. He then proceeds to cast aspersions on my parentage and saying he was too busy to reply as was playing with my mothers private parts!

Had enough of him at this stage, told him he was a d@#k head, blocked him and went to bed. Woke up this morning to an email from PSN saying I’d breached their code of conduct and warning me not to do it again - obviously said guy likes to dish it out but cries when he gets it back!

I generally don’t respond to messages if I don’t know them but was something about this waster that got my goat! Lesson learned though - messages now turned off!!

Yeah with the report culture now rampant these days, having messages turned on is way too risky.

Even with a defence of PIM Zambrotta, moments Gomez, FoF Militao and FoF Chilwell, I still get smacked by a gold Neymar :pac: need to change formation from a 4312… thinking of trying out the 4222. Anyone any recommended tactics?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

7 wins with French players pick

93 coman
    89 berradi
    90 davidson

Obviously took Coman, nice start to it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Boulders8 wrote:
    Anyone know if there is new promo starting tonight or is the Festival of Futball continuing and all FoF cards will be in packs?

New summer promo apparently.

Got hazard from my pack, one of the better pulls from here I see!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Josef Martinez is best supersub I've used all year. Have marksman on him and he's electric

• Registered Users Posts: 19,866 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Josef Martinez is best supersub I've used all year. Have marksman on him and he's electric

He gets basically no boost from the chemstyle as a sub but that's where really good base pace stats help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Packed him earlier. Very useful off the bench

Advertisement