Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Varane
    Benzema
    Theo Hernandez

Now that’s what I call a player pick, kind of wanted to take Benzema before I told myself to cop on and took Varane

• Registered Users Posts: 17,431 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Felix
    Eduardo
    Cancelo

Took Cancelo to replace Van Dijk.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

highest rated was a 90

Screenshot_20210626-180436.jpg?width=546&height=938

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

556858.jpg
    Any way to fit Ramos in here :D. All untreadeable bar dalot and casteels.

556936.jpg
    Now how to fit pogba in :o

• Registered Users Posts: 19,947 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Got felix which was a w I think as I was about to buy him to try so he cost me less than half.

• Advertisement

Finally starting playing Dembele at CAM and now see what the fuss is all about. He’s absolutely incredible there. A hat trick a game so far in his last 4. Eusebio is pushed to RAM while Cantona is better at LAM than at ST where Mbappe sits.
    Dropping Van Dijk was needed. He’s been costing me games a lot lately and Cancelo is brilliant at CB.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Fofana, Gundogan or Fonte :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Pogba is genuinely terrible. Can't believe he's a million coins.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Pogba is genuinely terrible. Can't believe he's a million coins.

Ya , I'm using him as a sub atm and he's flattering to deceive

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Anyone else having the worst possible WL of their entire life? Never gone 7-10 on WL before. What is life?

I'm definitely gonna switch over to PS for next FIFA. Bigger player base. Xbox is just full of hardcore sweats.

• Advertisement

Lamposts wrote: »
    Anyone else having the worst possible WL of their entire life? Never gone 7-10 on WL before. What is life?

I'm definitely gonna switch over to PS for next FIFA. Bigger player base. Xbox is just full of hardcore sweats.

11-4. 3 defeats so preventable . Maddening

Lamposts wrote: »

You can keep chasing that dragon but the game never changes.
    I thought the Series X would change it, then a controller, and then the 4k TV but regardless every week is the same.

I started 7-1, went to 7-5 and then 9-5 and finished today at 12-6.

It doesn't matter what my team is, or how I play. Regardless of whatever win streaks I put together I'll end up around 14-18 wins.

I reckon for everyone 30 games I play, 10 will be ones massively against me stats wise(like 65% possession, 3 times as many shots but lose).

I bet if you kept going it'll balance out.
    Last week I was like 6-0 and didn't even get to 17 wins. Makes no sense at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Folks, will yous ever just accept it for being a game? You might have the better team, you might be the better player, you might have the better tifo's but it's a game at the end of the day.

5-4 after a 5-0 start, still loving it though, because it's a game, I don't like the odd stuffing but then I give it the odd stuffing.

Had a glowing message reply there now, dude couldn't believe someone had the audacity to message him 'well played etc' after beating me 4-1. Said no-one has ever messaged him, in a nice way, during the weekend league.

I love Jayo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Liamalone wrote: »
    Folks, will yous ever just accept it for being a game? You might have the better team, you might be the better player, you might have the better tifo's but it's a game at the end of the day.

5-4 after a 5-0 start, still loving it though, because it's a game, I don't like the odd stuffing but then I give it the odd stuffing.

Had a glowing message reply there now, dude couldn't believe someone had the audacity to message him 'well played etc' after beating me 4-1. Said no-one has ever messaged him, in a nice way, during the weekend league.

I love Jayo :)

Haha I love your bluntness towards the game, don’t ever change!! I might not stick around for fifa 22 but you keep it real buddy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Haha I love your bluntness towards the game, don’t ever change!! I might not stick around for fifa 22 but you keep it real buddy :)

Haha, I've always taken it for what it is Hogey. I've also always listened to guys like yourself to better my club. But it doesn't matter, it's EA FIFA, it's in the game lol.

On a side note, did the FoF PTG WTF who cares SBC .... 97 Mbappe lol.

They're listening/watching.

Hogey, much kudos to You as I'm sure any regular forum member will concur. A proper help and a Gent to boot. Many thanks.

Jayo and Blazer are old farts, lovable but like myself, all bluster. Old skool.

Sidenote part two, think I'm about 7-6 now, busy all day tomorrow, think that's 5 weekend leagues I've entered and the most games I've completed is maybe twenty - a couple of single digits in there. Speaks volumes.

EA Sports, it's not even a game.

Screenshot-20210627-101719.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭dmigsy

:D

image.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

TOTs Gundogan from the PTG/TOTs player pick. The other options were 88 and 87 TOTs players. Not a great outcome but at least it wasn’t a duplicate and Gundogan was a higher rating than the TOTs I put into it.

9-10, so basically my usual 50/50 ratio incoming.

Bought a bunch of Suarez and kroos cards, would now be best time to sell or later on in week? If another sbc came along

Bought a bunch of Suarez and kroos cards, would now be best time to sell or later on in week? If another sbc came along

Strange decision. Both cards seem to be a peak price at the moment and haven't been higher since the start of April.
    You'll make a small amount of coins if they drop another player pick in the next couple of days.

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    Strange decision. Both cards seem to be a peak price at the moment and haven't been higher since the start of April.
    You'll make a small amount of coins if they drop another player pick in the next couple of days.

I had them a long time ,

I had them a long time ,

Definitely sell now then. Easy profit versus what might happen.

Logical choice is to sell while they are up, as I said, highest since early April and can't see why they'd go higher given tots card aren't that expensive and higher rated.

12 wins picks

93 Conan
    94 Emerson
    96 Lukaku
    89 Oliveira

Took Lukaku. That’s a really strong selection though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

The PTG/TOTs SBC is back - same requirements as before but players choice now between Brazil, Argentina and England. Suppose I could put TOTs Gundogan I got from the last one in it but I just know I’ll get FoF Chilwell for the third time.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hmm a load of ****ters in that pick… easier to stay away from as the majority wouldn’t make my side.

Calvin wrote: »
    Hmm a load of ****ters in that pick… easier to stay away from as the majority wouldn’t make my side.

Agree.

I said on Friday there’d be a bombardment of sbc’s so this one doesn’t surprise me but so many championship players you could get. I’ll keep my fodder for the next sbc

Finished 15-14

Have to say, I found the French part refreshing and used players that were collecting dust in my club, tots kounde, tots, kimpembe, flashback rousillan, fb mandanda, and then players I use anyway like cantona.

It was nice seeing variety in other teams too

From my 3 extra red players I got
    7 wins - 93 coman
    12 wins - 91 Jesus navas
    15 wins - 93 De paul

Can’t argue with that

Hasn’t realised the ptg sbc was limited to those countries.
    Anyway got Lauterez, Acuna and some other one.
    Picked Acuna.

Blazer wrote: »
    Hasn’t realised the ptg sbc was limited to those countries.
    Anyway got Lauterez, Acuna and some other one.
    Picked Acuna.

Acuna is class! I used him this weekend league as one of my 3 non French players
    He could nearly play any position on the field.

Plus if Argentina win their next match he gets a +2

I might actually do the sbc later.

• Advertisement

Did it

3 choices were
    Tots casemero
    Tots Clarke Harris
    Tots Kane

Took Kane, not too bad but not really what I was hoping for either

Advertisement