Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

These previews are fun.

Just packed Wjinaldum in a 50k pack I never would have opened otherwise. 250k profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lord TSC wrote: »
    These previews are fun.

Just packed Wjinaldum in a 50k pack I never would have opened otherwise. 250k profit.

100%. They’re great fun… you can preview the bronze/silvers as well for any of the Finland, Macedonia and Hungary players for the Europe SBC.

I saw A.Sanchez FOF popped up in my 100k pack.

Said that must be a profit and noticed hes only 100k on the market so it's a pass.

Maybe next time haha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I packed my second icon of fifa 21 in a preview pack and still had to calculate if I was at a loss.

It was prime pires in a 100k pack, he sells for 80k, anyway there was an 85 card in it too so took it :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

United pnp this weekend. Wasn’t going past 14 so didn’t sweat it.
    125-ED09-C-217-D-4831-96-CA-3-CC61-F0-AD852.jpg

There’s something about DiMaria I just didn’t like. Nani was much quieter this weekend. I got my first DC of the year, I was 2-0 down but really shouldn’t have been. Rio and Lindelof are the best CB pairing I’ve ever used.
    B12-F736-A-9-E77-4-D91-87-B5-1-F291-AFE3865.png

• Advertisement

Calvin wrote: »

Probably Eusebio, they’ve gone mad for Portugal players this year.

Edit: Confirmed that it’s Henry and Maradonna!

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Probably Eusebio, they’ve gone mad for Portugal players this year.

Henry/Maradona apparently.. if they’ve no expiry times, I’m doing Maradona

https://twitter.com/donktrading/status/1406651711926816769?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Talk of it being 3 million plus for maradona. In June. For an untradable player.

Gonna be the most downvoted SBC on futbin of all time!

Jesus, that’s an expensive SBC. 3x 89, 3x 88, 3x 87, 3x 86, 85, 84.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

For those using the preview option in packs, if you got anything good did you also have loads of coins or points or opposite?

Everyone preview I’ve done has resulted in nothing better than an 85. I have 750k in coins and 1k in points. So have EA nerfed my previews as they wouldn’t want me to pack anything half decent as they wouldn’t want me to get say a Pogba for 100k?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I've done 6 previews, highest being a 84, have about 300k coins and no fifa points. My pack luck has been dirt this Fifa.

I’ve done most of the previews too - 400k coins, 50 fifa points. Got that FoF Morata yday but that’s about it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I’ve done most of the previews too - 400k coins, 50 fifa points. Got that FoF Morata yday but that’s about it

Got Martinez in a preview for 45k so nice 50k profit at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Liamalone wrote: »
    I've done 6 previews, highest being a 84, have about 300k coins and no fifa points. My pack luck has been dirt this Fifa.

Update: just did tonight's refresh. 82, 79 then 85.

All 9 done on phone.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Update: just did tonight's refresh. 82, 79 then 85.

All 9 done on phone.

Just did the Rare Players Pack preview - 82 Gosens!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭dmigsy

image.png

• Registered Users Posts: 23,562 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I've done all the previews. 1.9M coins. Zero FIFA points. Vardy the highest rated card I've seen so far.

You know fifa is on its last legs when a new icon swap set and a new icon player pick comes out and not one single post in here

My plan was to take rio in icon swaps but I’d need all 9 tokens and not sure if I have the will left in me, especially as I’d have to play weekend league again.

I’ll see, I’ll chip away at them over coming days and might just do the midfielders player pick instead

Hogey007 wrote: »
    You know fifa is on its last legs when a new icon swap set and a new icon player pick comes out and not one single post in here

My plan was to take rio in icon swaps but I’d need all 9 tokens and not sure if I have the will left in me, especially as I’d have to play weekend league again.

I’ll see, I’ll chip away at them over coming days and might just do the midfielders player pick instead

Yeah I’m probably not arsed too… originally wanted to do the 10 token moments pick, but not sure now. Id need to do 7 more, but cba. Gonna work away on the squad battles anyway just to get FoF Hernandez.

• Advertisement

Yeah I’m probably not arsed too… originally wanted to do the 10 token moments pick, but not sure now. Id need to do 7 more, but cba. Gonna work away on the squad battles anyway just to get FoF Hernandez.

Yeah the Hernandez one is handy for cos requirements are very easy, just sub on a French striker and move a defender up front for the assist.

I have a ucl Brazil team to double up on them
    And a silver argie team to double up there.

Hold off on the silver one til Wednesday though as we’ll probably get the silver beasts objectives for the 55k pack so might aswell get that at same time

Yeah the Hernandez one is handy for cos requirements are very easy, just sub on a French striker and move a defender up front for the assist.

I have a ucl Brazil team to double up on them
    And a silver argie team to double up there.

Hold off on the silver one til Wednesday though as we’ll probably get the silver beasts objectives for the 55k pack so might aswell get that at same time

He probably won’t even get in my team but good to have him in case France go far in the Euros :D

Finally sold Atal after 200+ games and 100+ goals. Also sold Davies to raise coins. Brought in Wagner, Acuna and Di Maria. Sanches and Nani drop to the bench.

First game out with the new line-up I beat someone on 2300SR. I'm at 2070 :D

image.png

Just packed FoF Alexis Sanchez from the 85+ PP :pac: sickened I didn’t do that Eriksen now… would’ve been a great link.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

I don't like the grinding in fifa, grinding all them icon swaps just to get moments van nistelroy etc. I much prefer playing champs etc, a competitive game . If ye lads that don't play champs anymore got moments r9, would ye just use him in friendlies and meaningless division rivals games? Doesn't make sense to me

I don't like the grinding in fifa, grinding all them icon swaps just to get moments van nistelroy etc. I much prefer playing champs etc, a competitive game . If ye lads that don't play champs anymore got moments r9, would ye just use him in friendlies and meaningless division rivals games? Doesn't make sense to me

Rivals I can pop in and out of whenever I want, the country has reopened now, I’m going off places.
    The euros is on, I have no desire to play 30 games of weekend league in the 2 days I get off work at the weekend but you do you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Playing for rewards is probably the worst way to play FIFA, you'll always be disappointed.
    Would love to be one of those people who are happy playing friendlies and be happy, but as with yourself, it's the competitive side I like. WL and rivals aren't set up for this though, it's pay to win, whether that's time or money.

If you're going to grind it out, you'll love Rio. He's end game (I know the game is pretty much at the end anyway)!

I stopped grinding completely after Icon Swaps 1. Don't enjoy squad battles or the golden goal craic so just stopped entirely. No loss. I have had decent pack luck though so been happy enough with my team for most of the year.

The majority of the games I play now would be WL - just playing to G3 every week. A few friendlies and maybe a few rivals games during the week.

• Advertisement

Just went on a pack opening spree to reduce my pack pile to 30 so I can open all on console so at least get the satisfaction of a walk out - a rare occurrence for me this FIFA.

24 packs in and nothing better than an 85 then finally a FoF card - Chilwell, from a 3 PL players pack and then next pack the 10 83+ pack out walks another FoF - 94 rated Jackson Martinez plus some decent fodder

Advertisement