Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I've had gold Rashford for two weeks and can't believe how good he is, I can only imagine how good his IF's are.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I just need to finish West Brom now to finish the PL.

And it's going to be 80k or, which sucks, but I'll do it for the Ultimate Pack.

But it's not a matter of cost now; there's literally no strikers or CBs on the market for them :/ All day, none. So I physically can't finish the league.

Going to run through the French league tonight, and maaaaaybe the German league if the upgrades stay active.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,742 ✭✭✭nerd69

When does toty go out of packs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

nerd69 wrote: »

Tomorrow at 17:59

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Tomorrow at 17:59

Hopefully we get a decent content drop tonight with it being the last day for TOTY and a desirable SBC.

Parawind wrote: »
    Hopefully we get a decent content drop tonight with it being the last day for TOTY and a desirable SBC.

You would hope so but probably nothing will drop - I’m already gearing up for TOTs after the disappointment of TOTY

You would hope so but probably nothing will drop - I’m already gearing up for TOTs after the disappointment of TOTY

I'm sure there will be something, they will want to rinse everyone's clubs while they still have the TOTY hype and those league SBC end at 6pm, so they need to give people something to tempt them to spend money.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Surely we are due our yearly David Luiz Flashback at this stage? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

If we don’t get an eoae Rooney tonight I can’t see it coming, will have to wait til he’s added as an icon in a future release to use him again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Hogey007 wrote: »
    If we don’t get an eoae Rooney tonight I can’t see it coming, will have to wait til he’s added as an icon in a future release to use him again.

At this stage I have to assume they're lining up an End of Era promo or something, no other explanation for why they haven't done any so far. It's not like there haven't been any big retirements either, Rooney will be an Icon in a few years and Mascherano spent years as one of the best in his position.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Wasted my cards on mid icon.
    As soon as I saw English flag I just dropped,
    Ended up getting Campbell.
    Bad enough I have 2 lumbering oafs Varane and VVD without adding another one.
    Really wish I could swap VVD for Ramos. I had to drop Mukiele as a result of getting Ramos.

Christ he’s 600k.
    Hmm,maybe not so bad if I go 532 or something.

Sols a really good defender that pulls a win

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Just packed Mid Cantona from today’s TOTY challenge SBC.

So right as the upgrade packs end they add 3 sbc’s for double 83+ attacker, midfielder and defender. (Non repeatable)

I like so many others have rinsed back 83’s and 84’s into rare gold upgrades and now they add this as we’re finished with the upgrades.
    I know it’s not a massive thing but it’s the little sneaky underhand things like this that made me move away from the game.
    It’s like they’re always out to try con or manipulate you.

And yeah I know there’ll be people out there who pack a mbappe or bruno from them and will think it’s the greatest thing ever but my point is, they could’ve added it to go beside the upgrade packs

• Registered Users Posts: 19,880 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

So right as the upgrade packs end they add 3 sbc’s for double 83+ attacker, midfielder and defender. (Non repeatable)

I like so many others have rinsed back 83’s and 84’s into rare gold upgrades and now they add this as we’re finished with the upgrades.
    I know it’s not a massive thing but it’s the little sneaky underhand things like this that made me move away from the game.
    It’s like they’re always out to try con or manipulate you.

And yeah I know there’ll be people out there who pack a mbappe or bruno from them and will think it’s the greatest thing ever but my point is, they could’ve added it to go beside the upgrade packs

Those upgrades are a racket anyway I won’t be doing them again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Had an atrocious weekend league, started well but went sour. Playing with a 4 3 3 and I felt as though I had no numbers through the middle, played a narrow 4 1 2 1 2 and felt as though there was nobody out wide, pushed up fullbacks and the opposition wingers kept running in behind freely. Had no attacking cohesiveness and not much defensive resilience (0 clean sheets in 22 or 23 games. Even if I had Pele ,I don't think it would have made a difference,with no real movement or fluidity up front
    Trialled 532 and 352 to varying levels of success but I don't see that as the way forward

Cyrus wrote: »
    Those upgrades are a racket anyway I won’t be doing them again

Very poor return from them this year, they slowly manage to take away anything remotely grindable

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I don’t wanna tempt you back into upgrades packs but I got more joy today out of 6 than I did in my previous 50 combined.

Got IF Bernardo 88
    Thiago silva 85
    De gea 86
    Azpilicueta 84
    Cancelo 83

Only 1 non board. This is more how I remember it from last year, I wasn’t really expecting to get a toty but was hoping for good fodder to complete the final 2 segments of bruno sbc.

It’ll be hard to tempt me back in with an empty club :pac:

I’ll go do those 83 upgrades tho... finally some use for that untradeable dupe Dubravka. Have a load of 83s on my quick sell recovery too hmmmm

No way I'm putting 33 83 rated cards into SBCs for a return of 6. Thats an insane ratio to offer.

I will say my pack luck increased a bit this evening, in so far as I packed 6 discard IFs in the space of two hours.

Still, 150 or so packs opened in a week and barely a walk out :/

• Advertisement

Have a load of 83s on my quick sell recovery too hmmmm

How many can you stash in quick recovery? Thought it was only 5 restores at any given time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Blazer wrote: »
    Wasted my cards on mid icon.
    As soon as I saw English flag I just dropped,
    Ended up getting Campbell.
    Bad enough I have 2 lumbering oafs Varane and VVD without adding another one.
    Really wish I could swap VVD for Ramos. I had to drop Mukiele as a result of getting Ramos.

Christ he’s 600k.
    Hmm,maybe not so bad if I go 532 or something.

I have his base... very very good card. Recommend giving him a go. Surprised me how good he is.

How many can you stash in quick recovery? Thought it was only 5 restores at any given time

Yeah it’s 5 in 30 days.

That’s another thing they could easily fix with so many untradeable packs these days, just make the transfer list “duplicate storage” to include untradeables like we had in fifa 18 World Cup mode, it already existed so can’t be hard to implement

They could still limit it to 100 spaces

Yeah it’s 5 in 30 days.

That’s another thing they could easily fix with so many untradeable packs these days, just make the transfer list “duplicate storage” to include untradeables like we had in fifa 18 World Cup mode, it already existed so can’t be hard to implement

They could still limit it to 100 spaces

That duplicate storage in World Cup mode was possibly the greatest invention in FIFA, obviously stands to reason that EA never bring it back as that would prove to useful to players!

My favorite person is whoever puts Harry Maguire into SBC solutions on Futbin every few nights.

Cause every few nights between 6 and 7, every Maguire I own insta-sells for about 2000 coins more than what I paid. Easiest 50k you can make if you keep 25 or so in your tradepile, lol. Buy him for 2000, list for 4000, wait for the solutions to pop up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Done the TOTY challenges there and got......Eric Dier 3 times, i swear my luck is just the absolute pits

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I have his base... very very good card. Recommend giving him a go. Surprised me how good he is.

I actually did, he was very nice.
    Might even drop Varane as no way can I drop Virgil.

Blazer wrote: »
    I actually did, he was very nice.
    Might even drop Varane as no way can I drop Virgil.

Could always try 3 at the back...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Decided to sell, sell, sell baby.

I have loads of cards and will never use them, even in SBC's

Common Golds BIN 1000 - sold 14 in 5 minutes

Consumables
    If you have any ST-CF in your club they are going BIN for 4300

I have the team I want - to get anything better I need to be looking at TOTY or Prime Icons.

SO starting at 715k. Let's see how I do by Friday.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I just need to finish West Brom now to finish the PL.

And it's going to be 80k or, which sucks, but I'll do it for the Ultimate Pack.

But it's not a matter of cost now; there's literally no strikers or CBs on the market for them :/ All day, none. So I physically can't finish the league.

Going to run through the French league tonight, and maaaaaybe the German league if the upgrades stay active.

I know you probably wanted that ultimate pack for toty but west brom got ainsley mainland niles from Arsenal today (he has a gold card) and some other cdm with a gold card so this should make the west brom section a bit easier to complete once ea release the 2 cards updated to west brom

Advertisement