Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,943 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

AdamD wrote: »
    Its highly unlikely you'll get the goals done before the other objectives? Its 10 wins scoring with a la liga player and 14 games scoring with a la liga player.

Sorry I didn’t realise you needed 14 games scoring with a la liga player my team is half full of them so not an issue !

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

The amount of people playing World Beaters with no La Liga attackers is bizarre, what is the point?

I will hold my hand up and say I didn't pay enough attention and so didn't read that objective correctly and played (and won) my first two games without a La Liga player :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

83+ Attacker upgrade SBC up - exchange a 83 squad with 75 chemistry for 2 83+ attackers so in theory you could exchange 11 83 rated players and get 2 back - it’s a no from me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Boulders8 wrote: »
    83+ Attacker upgrade SBC up - exchange a 83 squad with 75 chemistry for 2 83+ attackers so in theory you could exchange 11 83 rated players and get 2 back - it’s a no from me!

Done it and got Aguero 89 and Zapata 83.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Love that

QWHLR6y.jpg

• Advertisement

It's a terrible value SBC, at least make it repeatable so we've got something to do in the menus for the day.

Also they have 100% changed the content release time from 6:00 to 7:30 in order to push packs at 6pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

Im in div.5, not near ye lads level but i just played a match where my opponent had, Van der sar, Petit, Cannavaro, Klosterman, Sinkgraven, Baggio, Rijkaard, Depay, Ronaldo, Robben and Felix

I won 6-1 :)

Absolutely love seeing monster teams in div 5... i know im better than them. Any player that has a team like that and is in div 5 can't be any good.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ah, that explains what just happened....

cvCyxgB.png

....all my Maguires sold instantly :pac:

Did the 84+ Player Pick instead of the 83+ Attacker upgrade and decision pretty much vindicated as one of the 4 was base Neymar - other choices were base De Ligt and Godin at 85 and 87 Greizman

• Registered Users Posts: 12,520 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

My 84+ player pick gave me 4 choices of players rated 84

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Did the 84+ Player Pick instead of the 83+ Attacker upgrade and decision pretty much vindicated as one of the 4 was base Neymar - other choices were base De Ligt and Godin at 85 and 87 Greizman

I done it, got digne ,marquinhos , witsel and inform Muller

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

My 84+ player pick gave me 4 choices of players rated 84

20210124-012725.jpg

Snap

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

5/10 wins and 9/14 goals for Suarez... not too bad. Came up against the same opponent 3 times, and another 2 guys twice each... playerbase on PS5 must be very low.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,943 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

My 83 attackers were higuain and munier:(

At least I’m done the suarez objectives.

Cyrus wrote: »
    My 83 attackers were higuain and munier:(

At least I’m done the suarez objectives.

Think I’ll stick with my original instincts and steer clear of that 83 Attackers upgrade after seeing what people have been pulling from that.

Got very lucky with the 84+ player pick as well with Neymar and finished the Suarez objective last night as well so that will do for now. Will open a few packs today and replenish by doing Marquee Matchups but getting to the point where pack opening is going to be more entertaining than playing the game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,520 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

5/10 wins and 9/14 goals for Suarez... not too bad. Came up against the same opponent 3 times, and another 2 guys twice each... playerbase on PS5 must be very low.

I've a guy on my friend's list (no idea when from) and I'm pretty sure I've played him in the last 2 weekend leagues, in Rivals and multiple times in friendlies in the space of about 10 days.

Heavy SBMM doesn't help this either. I regularly end up playing the same people in friendlies 2 or 3 times in a row.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I've a guy on my friend's list (no idea when from) and I'm pretty sure I've played him in the last 2 weekend leagues, in Rivals and multiple times in friendlies in the space of about 10 days.

Heavy SBMM doesn't help this either. I regularly end up playing the same people in friendlies 2 or 3 times in a row.

Yeah, it’s fairly annoying. Especially when they’re miles better than you. Not too bad when you can easily beat them though :P hope there’s a solution down the line for this... not too much fun when you’re stuck playing the same squads over and over.

Yeah happened me doing the Bundesliga player the other day. Played the same guy 3 times in 4 games. Every game he went 1-0 up and does the longest celebration possible, every game I hammered him by 4+ goals. You think he'd have the cop to not celebrate by the third game.

2-0 down? step up Ronald Koeman

g2EqMYZ.gif
    44LdDPX.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

bastard..I'll swap you Figo and Rivaldo for him :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Currently 8-1 in WL. Ended up not being able to play much yesterday so only got 5 games done.

Playing the past hour and the servers are absolute garbage. I won 3 of the 4 games that I have played but playing some truly awful football to win them.

What really kills me is while there are plenty of issues with the gameplay, I really actually enjoy the game this year. Just wish they would sort out this lag compensation.

I know people say just don't play WL but even grinding to gold 2 or 3 and rank 1 or 2 in DivR nets you 250-300k plus some SBC fodder every week. So as painful as it is its still worth the grind.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

So after facing drop back defense alot this week, i see that apparantly drop back is the tactics of choice now since a patch last week, videos online of players using 5-3-2 and 4-2-3-1, and others with 1 striker seems popular

Dont think i'll be playing much this week if thats true, cant stand it, the game is bad enough, i wondered why i got a msg from a lad apologising for the way he played, he said im just using the game mechanics to the best of its ability

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Saw a lot of this today. Every second player just sat in their box, refused to press the ball, even if it was just a few yards outside the box. So boring. Continuously nerfing the most effective skill moves makes the drop back tactic more viable. Yet you can still do flick-up kick-off goals and sombrero flicks every 2 mins. :pac:

Drop back rats and spamming the directional bridge are the two most tedious elements of the game this weekend.

Parawind wrote: »
    Playing the past hour and the servers are absolute garbage. I won 3 of the 4 games that I have played but playing some truly awful football to win them.

Yeah they are proper dirt today. Was trying to play a few friendlies earlier and just had to give up and turn the Playstation off, every pass just rolling aimlessly into space where someone was 3 seconds ago.

just played an entire second half of ET where i never touched the ball

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭dmigsy

just played an entire second half of ET where i never touched the ball

:D Sometimes I think the game needs a basketball-style shot clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Currently 8-1 in WL. Ended up not being able to play much yesterday so only got 5 games done.

What really kills me is while there are plenty of issues with the gameplay, I really actually enjoy the game this year. Just wish they would sort out this lag compensation.

I know people say just don't play WL but even grinding to gold 2 or 3 and rank 1 or 2 in DivR nets you 250-300k plus some SBC fodder every week. So as painful as it is its still worth the grind.

Rank 1 in division 2 is 75k, gold 2 is 45k, where u get 300k from

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

How the fudge are you making 250k+ each week Kevin!?

Rivals 80k. Gold3 30k. 110k. Packs are usually trash from G3. I'm lucky to make 30k from it. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Sorry I meant gold 1 or 2, not 2 or 3 and its rank 1 or 2 in Div1 Div Rivals. Take the coins or tradable packs and sell everything. Use anything untradable in SBC for tradable packs.

Been doing it for weeks, just be patient with your pricing.

• Advertisement

No idea what was wrong with this tackle...

giphy.gif

And then he spent the entire rest of the game playing keep away

giphy.gif

Advertisement