Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I p led Ribery’s Shapeshifters card last year, one of the best cards I’ve ever used. Not a chance am o doing that SBC though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Franky Ribs SBC up now.

5 segments
    84(IF)

Is he an icon FFS??? :eek::eek:

Robben at 140K, and Ribery at nearly 1million. WTF are they doing? Would love that Ribery card, but it's double the price I'd be willing to pay.
    The Managerial Masterpiece Friendly mode expired so now it's impossible to do the League Player Objectives.

The amount of stuff they get wrong is crazy. Hopefully they fix it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Mr Moon wrote: »
    It's going to cost almost a million too. What a joke.

Absolute madness when compared to Robben

Screenshot_2021-01-22_at_19.49.14.png

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lord TSC wrote: »
    That Suarez looks great for my La Liga team.

But golden goal is ruining it cause it’s impossible to get a goal and an assist with the same player if everyone quits out after the first goal...

Oooh, I’m reading a four star striker assisting another four star striker works. Doesn’t need two goals. Throw a few four star strikers in your team since it’s max chem too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Also compare him to the LW SBC we got this time last year

Screenshot_2021-01-22_at_19.35.59.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Packed Kimmich's gold card :rolleyes: don't know whether that's good or bad luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

RedRochey wrote: »
    Packed Kimmich's gold card :rolleyes: don't know whether that's good or bad luck!

High rated fodder at the very least. I still use him - gets on with the job without fuss, solid!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Opened up my 50 odd saved packs got absolutely nothing of note. Used the fodder to do base or mid icon. Mid Scholes. Ah well it is kinda funny :D can't complain too much I've had good icon pack luck so far

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Decided to stick with 442 for this weekend just to try it out and enjoying it.
    Puskas and Felix are belting in the goals up front.
    7-2 so far.
    I know totw will be awful next week guaranteed so not sure how far I’ll actually go.
    Toty Ramos would be perfect for my team to replace it base card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Blazer wrote: »
    Decided to stick with 442 for this weekend just to try it out and enjoying it.
    Puskas and Felix are belting in the goals up front.
    7-2 so far.
    I know totw will be awful next week guaranteed so not sure how far I’ll actually go.
    Toty Ramos would be perfect for my team to replace it base card.

Trying out 352 this weekend for a change from 442. Did the Kurzawa SBC for an attacking LM. Already scored a good few with him.

Nice to have Neymar, Felix and Ronaldo all through the centre. Get a lot of goals from playing quick passes between those three and then releasing one of the wingers in behind.

Not totally convinced by Upamecano. Might get Campbell / Gimenez again.

image.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

That Ribery is cracking value. If he was on the market then he'd be worth 3m easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Lamposts wrote: »
    That Ribery is cracking value. If he was on the market then he'd be worth 3m easy.

No chance. See Neymar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Lamposts wrote:

Eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Sounds like someone’s on their second bottle of west coast cooler rosé

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Im very tempted to go for suarez, chem would be zilch in my liverpool team, but i think Torres and Suarez together is to hard to turn down.

Certainly beats Origi and Minamino, ha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Im very tempted to go for suarez, chem would be zil h in my liverpool team, but i think Torres and Suarez together is to hard to turn down.

Certainly beats Origi and Minamino, ha

Relatively easy objective too for a 91 card.. I’m going to do it. Skip rivals this week and work on the objective instead.

Relatively easy objective too for a 91 card.. I’m going to do it. Skip rivals this week and work on the objective instead.

Yeah already done 3 out of the 5, i'll do my rivals and skip WL, not a real fan of that anyway

Yeah already done 3 out of the 5, i'll do my rivals and skip WL, not a real fan of that anyway

Same... I’ve just finished 3/5 in a couple games. 3/14 for La Liga goals and 2/10 wins. Easily done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

You drunk?

Same... I’ve just finished 3/5 in a couple games. 3/14 for La Liga goals and 2/10 wins. Easily done.

I just have to sit through 10 meaningless matches now where i just need to score, cos i scored from a non la liga player in some matches and my opponent quit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Sarcasm. Got some nibbles. :pac:

I just have to sit through 10 meaningless matches now where i just need to score, cos i scored from a non la liga player in some matches and my opponent quit

:pac: I threw Dembele and Suarez up top just to be certain of the La Liga goals.. actually had a guy go 1-0 up with his first shot on target and he proceeded to kick the ball about his defence. Little does he know there’s no stamina, so on comes team press and overload ball side. Steal it back, 1-1. Eventually go on to win 3-1 :)

Forgot as well, came up against a TOTY Lewa in my first game... Jesus, he’s good. Hold up play, passing, the runs he was making, godly. Ended up at 3-3 and my opponent just gave me the win before the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Opened my Icon swap packs (2x Ultimate, 83+ & 85+ packs), nothing really useable but plenty of decent fodder.

Ended up with a duplicate untradeable Ederson which forced me to take a look at SBCs to avoid discarding him.

I was thinking about making a start on Ribery but I just couldn't bring myself to do it for that price. When I looked at the costs on Futbin you can do 2 Base/Mid Icon SBC for the same price.

So I did a Base/Mid Icon SBC and out pops Baby Best. Pretty Happy with that. It means 7 Chem Felix moves to the bench and the whole team has 10 chem.

And just to feed the conspiracy, that is my 2nd Icon pack and 2nd United Icon for a Liverpool supporter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Parawind wrote: »
    So I did a Base/Mid Icon SBC and out pops Baby Best. Pretty Happy with that. It means 7 Chem Felix moves to the bench and the whole team has 10 chem.

And just to feed the conspiracy, that is my 2nd Icon pack and 2nd United Icon for a Liverpool supporter.

Nice, baby Best looks unreal. I'm about 200K away from buying him.

United supporter and I had Dalglish in my icon player pick. To be fair, would have loved to get Torres or would have even been happy with Gerrard despite his base not being amazing. Both players I liked watching despite playing for a rival. Dalglish was before my time (so was Best in fairness, but have watched a million videos of him) and didn't fit my team either. I just had a feeling he'd be the best of my pick options.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Running through the Bruno SBC this morning. Had to spend about 150k so far, but that with fodder means I've done about 800k worth of him now (according to Futbin). I hadn't realized how much fodder I'd actually built up, but I suppose I've done bugger all SBCs in recent months.

Finish him off now and see how he runs in the WL.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

So glad to have this guy again, as his contract need reapplying after the 7 games I checked his stats and here he is after 7 weekend league matches

5-E6-B588-F-C7-A4-487-B-AE54-5-D8-BC2807-BAB.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

When will headliner Mahrez get upgraded?

Papu Gomez moving to Sevilla, apparently. Nice hyperlink to those that did the showdown Acuna.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Papu Gomez moving to Sevilla, apparently. Nice hyperlink to those that did the showdown Acuna.

The Serie A Gomez?
    Hot damn his base card is absolutely amazing.
    Oh he’s gonna link nicely for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,740 ✭✭✭nerd69

RedRochey wrote: »
    When will headliner Mahrez get upgraded?

Next Wednesday aparently

Advertisement