Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

This was the early voter breakdown, Messi WAY ahead

https://twitter.com/FUT21News/status/1348684201810341889?s=20

Fair enough, wonder where their data came from.

12th man confirmed for Tuesday too, have a feeling it’s gonna be a staggered release again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,520 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Mbappe's gold card has skyrocked in price. Wonder if hes worth selling and getting in HL Ben Yedder?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

If you think they weren't putting their cover star in the TOTY you're living on a different planet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Mr Moon wrote: »
    If you think they weren't putting their cover star in the TOTY you're living on a different planet!

Yeah but as an RW. Meaning you can't get a full chem Neymar link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

AdamD wrote: »
    Mbappe's gold card has skyrocked in price. Wonder if hes worth selling and getting in HL Ben Yedder?

Only thing that turn me off that is ben yedders stamina. He great coming off bench.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,860 ✭✭✭nerd69

AdamD wrote: »

Why would this cause his gold card to go up?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

nerd69 wrote: »
    Why would this cause his gold card to go up?

Because he won't be in packs for the duration of TOTY

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

EA after tweeting the ratings for the forwards. Does that mean it’s only forwards in packs or is the whole team ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Ooooohh blue flaressss,thinking Toty, maybe those dumbass South American cards and no...it’s bloody those rare CL cards, Neto.
    Too much damn blue.

2 days per batch of players, so full team won't be in packs until Thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Servers down already? :D

2 days per batch of players, so full team won't be in packs until Thursday.

That’s a buzzkill. Holding onto these packs for a few days more so :(

91 Suarez in objectives tho, looks relatively easy. Might do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Opened 1 of the 82+ attacker packs and got this, not Toty but delighted with it!
    Reunited with my man :)

E5-C54-F4-A-E3-E9-46-F3-83-DC-439-B1-B217-DE8.jpgphoto sharing

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

9Xi23jB.png

Oh. My. God!!!

Good start for the thread :D

Hate being that guy again - this is the first time I've ever kept a few packs as well! What are the chances!

Pretty poor start to TOTY.

Each batch of players in packs for 48 hours instead of 24 like last year, so twice as long to get the full team.

Literally zero SBCs.

The Managerial Masterpiece Friendly mode expired so now it's impossible to do the League Player Objectives.

x PyRo wrote: »
    Hate being that guy again - this is the first time I've ever kept a few packs as well! What are the chances!

What pack was it?

Alright lads, pack it up. We’re not beating that pull this week :pac:

What pack was it?

Rare Mega from Div 1 Rank 2. Probably no harm I can't sell him before it'd be lost on EA tax!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Pretty poor start to TOTY.

Each batch of players in packs for 48 hours instead of 24 like last year, so twice as long to get the full team.

Literally zero SBCs.

The Managerial Masterpiece Friendly mode expired so now it's impossible to do the League Player Objectives.

The La Liga player done through managerial masterpiece is still in objectives and showing as 20 days to complete so I assume the mm will reset and reappear

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

That Suarez looks great for my La Liga team.

But golden goal is ruining it cause it’s impossible to get a goal and an assist with the same player if everyone quits out after the first goal...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,860 ✭✭✭nerd69

Lord TSC wrote: »

But golden goal is ruining it cause it’s impossible to get a goal and an assist with the same player if everyone quits out after the first goal...

Well played ea

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Lord TSC wrote: »

Only have to do it once though and don't have to win either, so could just leave them score first and don't quit and then do it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

And so, with toty around the corner and 138 packs in my storage I’m officially done with fifa. I’ve mentioned before that I haven’t played in years (before fut started..lomg before) and having given it a reasonable shot for the last few months I’ve come to the conclusion that there really isn’t a single piece of it I like.

I don’t even enjoy winning matches, it’s just one more game towards whatever objective I’m doing.

My own personal opinion is that the volume of objectives and ridiculous requirements, i.e. use only bronze players born on a tuesday under a full moon...just makes it feel like work. I want to switch off when I’m gaming not complete tasks and deadlines.

Thanks for the support i’ve had throughout this thread, some really knowledgeable people here. Hope you all continue to crush :)

Franky Ribs SBC up now.

5 segments
    84(IF)

Is he an icon FFS??? :eek::eek:

Those stats.....aren't great

It's supposed to be a TOTY Flashback and it's not even as good as his Shapeshifters card from last year

6e9f34e4febb83d7fa015eb00c50f898.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

5 star/5 star and a strong link to Hernandez i suppose explains that.

• Advertisement

It's going to cost almost a million too. What a joke.

Advertisement