Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rushed Covid 19 vaccine

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

King Mob wrote: »
    But you believe that the bible predicted this.
    You believe all of this because you think the bible predicted it.
    You bend over in knots to try and make things fit the biblical prophesy.
    Ah The same old falsehoods of wild and unfounded accusations.

Did you must not of even read the reply to this same guff (just yesterday)
    see post #217 https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114612729&postcount=217 Maybe read it now.
    You believe that Bill Gates is part of a secret satanic plot.
    Lol! while this is very funny indeed, it is yet another wild falsehood that you now seem to parade endlessly.
    Imagine a moderator will call you out on such false claims if they continue to escalate.
    Again, you will jump down people's throats to correct them if they say anything about "microchips" but you keep avoiding this. Because it's true.
    Say whaaa?
    Again a falsehood. I've never made any such link to 'microchips' linked to Covid19 vaccines (as your are likely already aware).
    For a start the only true defination of a microchip, is that is includes a processing capability. Yet a basic QDT is an entirely passive form of read-only nanotechnology i.e. it is not a microchip. This point has been made before, and really can't be any clearer.

So, in summary, x3 falsehoods stated from KMob^.

Really sorry if you're hoping for something more 'woo-woo' in regards to a patented product (Gates/MIT) to perform immunity certificaiton, and serve as an identifer of a subject (and data point of health records), via it's vaccine combination delivery. I can only direct you to the published facts and press releases.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Dionaibh wrote: »
    I hope I do. I truly hope I do.

I think the evidence he's pointing to is the masks, which he thinks dehumanise people, and the destroying of children's natural instincts by not allowing them to hug or mix. In Thailand, for example, children are put in cages and kept apart. That's why the video is about fighting for our children's future.

Children in Thailand have are using perspex boxes or screens to stop the virus from spreading. Masks are used to stop the virus from spreading.

You don't believe the virus is real (!), so none of this makes any sense to you and you therefore invent these paranoid rationalisations, or borrow them from other individuals on the net who think it isn't real either

Lol! while this is very funny indeed, it is yet another wild falsehood that you now seem to parade endlessly.

It's bad enough you believe this "Mark of the Beast" stuff, what's worse is you keep attempting to hide it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭patnor1011

Change comes more often slowly. Piece by piece, here and there, one by one, and after some time we do not even realize how different some things are.

Only a couple of months passed and everything is pretty much turned upside down. It is surreal watching people going full crazy about a virus that is damaging only to a small fraction of the population. Instead of targeted meaningful response, we hyped up fear to insane levels creating a crazy world.

Today it is a mask. In today's world of political correctness and woke activism if you do not wear one you are branded as ruthless bastrd killing our pops and memaws and vulnerable. In a month or two it will be vaccine. Not taking one will make you enemy of mankind with promises of excluding you from nearly everything.

Half of the people with a lot of time on their hands and internet connection become selfmade infectious disease experts literaly overnight.
    And all this because of a virus which is quite harmful to majority of the people not to mention that significant number of people are already immune to it anyway.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Your "Mark of the Beast" belief is bad enough, what's worse is you keep attempting to hide it. And your theories are all so deliberately vague and "on the fence" it's next to impossible to understand any of your views.

It's better just to be straight up about these things.

We should not immediately dismiss everything we do not believe in outright. Some of them do have some elements of truth in them and only time will show what is truth and what not. It is always good to keep discussion going if it is civil.

Epstein's pedo island was too dismissed as bs and conspiracy theory for quite some time. Until it wasn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Ah The same old falsehoods of wild and unfounded accusations.

Cool. If it's a falsehood simply answer this question with a simple yes or no.

Do you currently believe that the quantum dot tattoo you are talking about is the "mark of the beast" that was supernaturally predicted in the Bible?

If what we've be saying is a falsehood, then you should answer no.
    If your answer is anything else, including long deflecting rambles and vague fence sitting, then you do believe in this stuff.

You are incapable of giving simple direct answers.

patnor1011 wrote: »
    We should not immediately dismiss everything we do not believe in outright. Some of them do have some elements of truth in them and only time will show what is truth and what not. It is always good to keep discussion going if it is civil.

Epstein's pedo island was too dismissed as bs and conspiracy theory for quite some time. Until it wasn't.
    So according to you, it's a viable possiblity that there is a vast satanic plot to implant people with chips/marks to fulfill a supernatural prophesy?
    What element of truth is in this?

Yes we can very much dismiss theories that have no credible evidence. A common issue on this forum is that posters can't even present or detail their theories in the first place - almost as if they know they are being dishonest.

As for the "elements of truth" - whether it's 5G, or the moon landing hoax, Holocaust denial or whatever, they all have tenuous "elements of truth". Unfortunately the final product is rarely the slightest bit true

I fully agree, discussion is important, disinformation should never have a "safe space".

The latest I heard was that Covid came from moon rocks that the Chinese were bringing back from the dark side of the moon. But you won't hear any of that from the MSM. Guess why?

Watched a documentary on Bill Gates and his interest in vaccinations the other day..
    It is sinister AF alright..

Eugenics..all the rage these days..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

Yes we can very much dismiss theories that have no credible evidence. A common issue on this forum is that posters can't even present or detail their theories in the first place - almost as if they know they are being dishonest.

As for the "elements of truth" - whether it's 5G, or the moon landing hoax, Holocaust denial or whatever, they all have tenuous "elements of truth". Unfortunately the final product is rarely the slightest bit true

I fully agree, discussion is important, disinformation should never have a "safe space".

But there is evidence to suggest that this was planned. There's no proof, but there is evidence. Lockstep describes a pandemic that is practically identical to the present one. As far as I can tell, the only differences between the present pandemic and the one described in Event 201 is the death count. WEF wants to reset the planet. You don't reset the planet for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate. The pandemic ended months ago in the West, but now there's an obsession with cases. The attempts to prolong all of this points to the possibility of something sinister being at play. The destroying of natural instincts, the demise of the human face with the mask, health passports, the head of WHO saying the world can't go back to normal. I would suggest that this was either planned, or is being used to push an agenda. The agenda may be climate change and control.

People can argue against the above, and have on other threads, but I think it's reasonable to argue that it is evidence. Not proof, but evidence.

But there is evidence to suggest that this was planned. There's no proof, but there is evidence. Lockstep describes a pandemic that is practically identical to the present one. As far as I can tell, the only differences between the present pandemic and the one described in Event 201 is the death count.
    Ok. Why did they do this?
    Why do a simulation? Why do one that was exactly like the one we have now?
    How did they know what the pandemic now was going to be like? Did they release the virus knowing what would happen? Do they have supernatural precognition?
    How did this benefit them?
    Why did they then make this information public knowledge?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Cool. If it's a falsehood simply answer this question with a simple yes or no.Do you currently believe that the quantum dot tattoo you are talking about is the "mark of the beast"
    A. No^.

It (the Quantum Dot Tattoo) simply (by itself), does not qualify (^in its current, singular form), to meet the 'full outright criteria' of theory of the NOTB = "Embodiment(s) {dual@} that restricts the full access to services, and the purchase of goods" (assuming that's in a universal, outright sense).

Again: the QDT is (currently) only described as both: 'an identifer of the subject (person) and also their medical records including vaccine records'

However, this is where it gets interesting....

Q. Is it a form of DigitalID, and one that could be universally deployed en masse, potentially to billions before e.g. 2030.
    A. Yes, absolutely.

Q. Is the QDT someting complimentary to the NOTB concept, can it develop to this.
    A. Yes, (if/when partnered) with other (currently existing) technologies {blockchain}, and current in-development fiscal processing platforms {Azure}, it can actually very, very closely meet such a concept. The only debate is in terms of penetration i.e. if it will be universal±, that is factored by time/cost.

± The approaching point in which it's considered a 'cashless society' is met, and where traditional (paper/plastic) forms of ID are by large, rejected. This is a given, the only variable is time (in years), region by region, then globally.

Q. Is it a potential prequel?
    A. Yes, it cetainly would be complimentary, or even essential to e.g. the additional seperate Gates patent, that much more closely meets the precise NOTB description, published as Patent WO2020060606 (which also avails of such infrared spectroscopy, to verify DigitalIDs, pre-blockchain), this is a more complex digital product embodiment however.

Q. Could the QDT be used to restrict some access to products and services.
    A. Yes, but only (currently) in a localised (e.g. see China), physical (point of purchase) sense, until a future point in time±.

Q. Could the QDT vaccine-combo be located on the hand/wrist or lower forearm {NOTB reference}?
    A. Yes, this is feasable. It might also make more sense to do this for read access, and delivery. This issued UnID datamark could be coupled with any/all of the x17 born with metrics for 2-stage (@dual) physical+assigned verification.

// Well at least you've (KobM) finally stopped calling it a bloody microchip, that level of basic technical mis-information was getting ridiculous.

A. No^.

It (the Quantum Dot Tattoo) simply (by itself), does not qualify (^in its current, singular form), to meet the 'full outright criteria' of theory of the NOTB = "Embodiment(s) {dual@} that restricts the full access to services, and the purchase of goods" (assuming that's in a universal, outright sense).

Again: the QDT is (currently) only described as both: 'an identifer of the subject (person) and also their medical records including vaccine records'

However, this is where it gets interesting....

Q. Is it a form of DigitalID, and one that could be universally deployed en masse, potentially to billions before e.g. 2030.
    A. Yes, absolutely.

Q. Is the QDT someting complimentary to the NOTB concept, can it develop to this.
    A. Yes, (if/when partnered) with other (currently existing) technologies {blockchain}, and current in-development fiscal processing platforms {Azure}, it can actually very, very closely meet such a concept. The only debate is in terms of penetration i.e. if it will be universal±, that is factored by time/cost.

± The approaching point in which it's considered a 'cashless society' is met, and where traditional (paper/plastic) forms of ID are by large, rejected. This is a given, the only variable is time (in years), region by region, then globally.

Q. Is it a potential prequel?
    A. Yes, it cetainly would be complimentary, or even essential to e.g. the additional seperate Gates patent, that much more closely meets the precise NOTB description, published as Patent WO2020060606 (which also avails of such infrared spectroscopy, to verify DigitalIDs, pre-blockchain), this is a more complex digital product embodiment however.

Q. Could the QDT be used to restrict some access to products and services.
    A. Yes, but only (currently) in a localised (e.g. see China), physical (point of purchase) sense, until a future point in time±.

Q. Could the QDT vaccine-combo be located on the hand/wrist or lower forearm {NOTB reference}?
    A. Yes, this is feasable. It might also make more sense to do this for read access, and delivery. This issued UnID datamark could be coupled with any/all of the x17 born with metrics for 2-stage (@dual) physical+assigned verification.

// Well at least you've (KobM) finally stopped calling it a bloody microchip, that level of basic technical mis-information was getting ridiculous.
    And all of this is just deflecting waffle because you can't give a direct answer to a straight yes or no question.
    You are being very evasive and dishonest about your beliefs.

Ok. Why did they do this?
    Why do a simulation? Why do one that was exactly like the one we have now?
    How did they know what the pandemic now was going to be like? Did they release the virus knowing what would happen? Do they have supernatural precognition?
    How did this benefit them?
    Why did they then make this information public knowledge?

1. So that they have a justification to change, or reset, the way we live to satisfy their paranoia over climate change. Consider the following quote from Christiana Figueres:

"This is probably the most difficult task we have ever given ourselves, which is to intentionally transform the economic development model, for the first time in human history."

And now they have their chance through the overblowing, which I would argue is being done on purpose, of a virus with a 99.9% survival rate.

2. Because I believe that they knew, and sadly they've been proven right, that most people could be persuaded to surrender their freedom if frightened enough. That's why the non-stop fear is fundamental to their achieving what Figueres said. They could be completely open about it, and have been since this began (The Great Reset is out in the open, the UN are singing about a "new world order behind closed doors", Gates and his wife are smiling about a future pandemic). They know how easy it is to manipulate people through fear.

3. I can only guess, that if this was planned, and again I stress that there is evidence that it may have been, but no proof, that they discussed what would happen with world leaders. How they should mandate muzzles, what to close and destroy (the aviation industry being top on the list) and how to threaten lockdowns unless the "rules" were followed (which is what is happening in Ireland and England) to wear people down.

4. Yes, I believe that they may have released it knowing what would happen. I believe that this may have been planned over several years.

And people say that is it impossible for all the countries of the world to be secretly working together to destroy their own societies. I too wondered how this could be, but then I realised that it need only be a few countries, the powerful ones, that are in on it. The rest could just following their lead.

So, again, I stress that I have no proof for the above, but I merely point out that their is evidence to suggest that it may be true. Since June, the flu and pneumonia have killed more people than COVID-19 in the UK. Hardly anyone has died of the virus. Most have died with the virus. A pandemic that requires an obsession with cases because of so few deaths is not a pandemic. Hardly anyone has died of the virus in Ireland, and yet many people in Ireland are existing rather than living. Life is not worth living for so many people, particularly people in rural areas. I saw a video of a man on Prime Time who made that very point.

Let me ask you a few questions: Are you suspicious of what is going on around the world? Do you think the cure is worse than the disease? Is the trashing of the economy and the destruction of mental health a price worth paying for a virus that has run its course, in terms of deaths, in the West?

And all I ask is that you don't dismiss my answers as "conspiracy rubbish".

Let me ask you a few questions: Are you suspicious of what is going on around the world? Do you think the cure is worse than the disease? Is the trashing of the economy and the destruction of mental health a price worth paying for a virus that has run its course, in terms of deaths, in the West?
    No to both questions.
    I also don't believe many of the things you believe are happening are actually happening or at least happening the way you believe.
    I also don't believe it has "run it's course" and I don't believe you are accuratly representing it's danger. This is because you seem to be very badly informed and you seem to believe some very silly things at the drop of a hat.
    And all I ask is that you don't dismiss my answers as "conspiracy rubbish".
    What answers? None of your waffle were answers to any of my questions. It was paranoid conspiracy nonsense.

I think I asked too many of you at once and you lost track.

Let's try simpler and one at a time.
    Why did They run a simulation of events? How specifically did that benefit them?

No to both questions.
    I also don't believe many of the things you believe are happening are actually happening or at least happening the way you believe.
    I also don't believe it has "run it's course" and I don't believe you are accuratly representing it's danger. This is because you seem to be very badly informed and you seem to believe some very silly things at the drop of a hat.

What answers? None of your waffle were answers to any of my questions. It was paranoid conspiracy nonsense.

I think I asked too many of you at once and you lost track.

Why did They run a simulation of events? How specifically did that benefit them?

I specifically said that it had run its course in the West in terms of deaths. Since June in the UK more people have died of the flu and pneumonia than COVID-19.

What do you make of what Christiana Figueres said about intentionally transforming the economic model? Doesn't that chime with The Great Reset?

I specifically said that it had run its course in the West in terms of deaths. Since June in the UK more people have died of the flu and pneumonia than COVID-19.

What do you make of what Christiana Figueres said about intentionally transforming the economic model? Doesn't that chime with The Great Reset?
    Sorry you've done the typical conspiracy thing of dodging questions.
    I took time to answer yours directly and clear and concisely.
    Go back and address my previous questions please.

No to both questions.

Seriously?
    Governments and corporations are constantly running simulations. That is how they learn about what to expect. Ordinary people do not hear about these things with exceptions of an occasional report about some war games which are simulation too. No wonder that they are like you, surprised that something like that is going on and then struggle to understand why.

Seriously?
    Governments and corporations are constantly running simulations. That is how they learn about what to expect. Ordinary people do not hear about these things with exceptions of an occasional report about some war games which are simulation too. No wonder that they are like you, surprised that something like that is going on and then struggle to understand why.

Yes. But why would they do this in the context of a conspiracy where they're engineering things?
    The point of simulations like the above is test readiness and see how organisations respond to things. If it's a conspiracy, especially one that's enginnering responses to things, then what would be the point of a simulation when they already know how things will happen?

Then why would they do this only months before their big plan?

Why did they make this information public if it indicates there's a conspiracy?
    Why not do it in secret?

• Advertisement

Yes. But why would they do this in the context of a conspiracy where they're engineering things?
    The point of simulations like the above is test readiness and see how organisations respond to things. If it's a conspiracy, especially one that's enginnering responses to things, then what would be the point of a simulation when they already know how things will happen?

Then why would they do this only months before their big plan?

Why did they make this information public if it indicates there's a conspiracy?
    Why not do it in secret?

Do you honestly believe that success is guaranteed only if prepared in secrecy? History is full of examples when things were openly demonstrated or tried in full view before executed for real.

of a virus with a 99.9% survival rate.

It has an average of a 2% to 4% case fatality rate.
    The Great Reset

Is just the name of an economics book.
    the UN are singing about a "new world order behind closed doors"

No, singers and school groups made up and sang songs at an event one of them was

"“Around the world we’re closing borders, COVID-19 on the rise
    A new world order behind closed doors, the storm will pass, we will survive
    We will rise, we will rise again, our isles will rise again
    We will rise, we will rise again, our world will rise again”
    Gates and his wife are smiling about a future pandemic). They know how easy it is to manipulate people through fear.

And all you are doing on this forum is spreading falsehoods and baseless fear.

Do you honestly believe that success is guaranteed only if prepared in secrecy? History is full of examples when things were openly demonstrated or tried in full view before executed for real.

This is a discussion with someone who full-on believes Covid-19 is a hoax, a "secret plan" by the UN to take over the world, for Bill Gates to depopulate the planet and 20 other levels of lunacy...

Can you please explain your point in relation to that?

But conspiracy theorists like yourself are claiming this event as evidence for a conspiracy.

So why not do it in secret?
    What benefit does it give them if they do it openly?

I asked several questions in my post.
    Why did you ignore them?

It has an average of a 2% to 4% case fatality rate.

Is just the name of an economics book.

No, singers and school groups made up and sang songs at an event one of them was

"“Around the world we’re closing borders, COVID-19 on the rise
    A new world order behind closed doors, the storm will pass, we will survive
    We will rise, we will rise again, our isles will rise again
    We will rise, we will rise again, our world will rise again”

And all you are doing on this forum is spreading falsehoods and baseless fear.

The Great Reset is the theme of the next Davos get together.

I didn't know that it was the school group who wrote the song. Thanks.

This is a discussion with someone who full-on believes Covid-19 is a hoax, a "secret plan" by the UN to take over the world, for Bill Gates to depopulate the planet and 20 other levels of lunacy...

Can you please explain your point in relation to that?

I don't believe it's a hoax, but I think the cure may be worse than the disease. I said there was evidence to suggest that the pandemic is being taken advantage of. The only thing about Bill Gates that worries me is his smiling after saying the next one would get people's attention. I don't think, based on what I've read, that he wants to depopulate the planet. People often mention what he said about a '10 to 15% reduction', but they don't give the context.

But the evidence I mention could be coincidences. I'm willing to accept that, and hope it's the case. I just mentioned it so people could discuss it.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1334816/climate-change-rules-lindsay-hoyle-G7

I did say this was being used to push to change the world because of climate change.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1334816/climate-change-rules-lindsay-hoyle-G7

I did say this was being used to push to change the world because of climate change.
    Out of interest, do you also believe that climate change isn't real?
    You seem to be buying into every other conspiracy claim.

Out of interest, do you also believe that climate change isn't real?
    You seem to be buying into every other conspiracy claim.

I don't know enough about it to be able to offer an opinion.

The only reason I linked to the article is because I mentioned my fear that COVID-19 was being used to change the way we live.

• Advertisement

I don't know enough about it to be able to offer an opinion.

The only reason I linked to the article is because I mentioned my fear that COVID-19 was being used to change the way we live.

Fair enough.

Since you're not going back to answer my questions, could you explain why you are doing that?

Why are you so afraid of this global conspiracy when you have to be so dishonest and evasive just to entertain it as a possibility?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement