Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rushed Covid 19 vaccine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Isn't that how we usually get to large scale change anyway ? Something big happens , there's a large-scale reaction ,sometimes an overreaction ( usually only noticable in retrospect) , that reaction sometimes leads naturally to large scale change , and sometimes companies or governments take advantage of the change or crisis to their advantage , think of the unexpected changes brought about by world war 2 ..

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Dionaibh wrote: »
    The Great Reset is the theme of the next Davos get together.
    Thought this may have been a joke at first, but no, you are 100% correct:

“The Great Reset” will be the theme of a unique twin summit in January 2021, convened by the World Economic Forum, (and the Davos meetup), perhaps the annual Bilderberg get together will follow this same theme (that's a very secretive meetup, so we won't know).
    Dionaibh wrote: »
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1334816/climate-change-rules-lindsay-hoyle-G7
    I did say this was being used to push to change the world because of climate change.

And again, it seems you're not wrong, as from the same linked WEF/DAVOS Press Release:
    We have to decarbonize the economy 'in the short window still remaining' and bring our thinking and behaviour once more into harmony with nature.

Consider too, the UN sustanability report (released yesterday), that shows (ALL) x20 of their enviromental targets, set 10yrs ago, have all failed to be met.

How on earth can world leaders suddenly, {during a pandemic, requiring emergency-use vaccines for all 8bn}, suddenly decarbonize the planet's economy (in the 'short window' of opportunity still remaining)?

I.e. What possible measure(s) could drastically save the planet's ecosystem in this 'short window of unique opportunity', in an over populated, and thus over-polluted planet?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

“The Great Reset” will be the theme of a unique twin summit in January 2021, convened by the World Economic Forum, (and the Davos meetup), perhaps the annual Bilderberg get together will follow this same theme (that's a very secretive meetup, so we won't know).

Oh something sinister is going on, what is it?

Hint: don't commit to any answer, just use the word "perhaps" followed by personal speculation.

Markcheese wrote: »
    Isn't that how we usually get to large scale change anyway ? Something big happens , there's a large-scale reaction ,sometimes an overreaction ( usually only noticable in retrospect) , that reaction sometimes leads naturally to large scale change , and sometimes companies or governments take advantage of the change or crisis to their advantage , think of the unexpected changes brought about by world war 2 ..

Is there something going on?

If yes, what is it? The UN has a secret plan to "take over the world"?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

The vaccine is there and ready to go and has been since long before the first cases of the virus were reported in China they are waiting for the right time to release it to the general public in order to maximise the economic damage and implement as much societal changes as possible.

• Advertisement

GT89 wrote: »
    The vaccine is there and ready to go and has been since long before the first cases of the virus were reported in China they are waiting for the right time to release it to the general public in order to maximise the economic damage and implement as much societal changes as possible.

Cool, source for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

GT89 wrote: »
    That seems naive in the extreme and doomed to failure as we'll just go back to whatever we were doing before this and CB printers will run 24/7 for the next year if needs be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭patnor1011

King Mob wrote: »
    But conspiracy theorists like yourself are claiming this event as evidence for a conspiracy.

So why not do it in secret?
    What benefit does it give them if they do it openly?

I asked several questions in my post.
    Why did you ignore them?

Funny how you try to shut down debate calling everyone who does not agree with you a conspiracy theorist.
    Your posts are full of why, why, why and no matter what anyone reply you go on again with another set of why.
    I replied to your questions and perhaps you just need to start read slower or several times till you get what other people say.

Looks like your conspiracy theory is that everyone who differ from your point of view is a conspiracy theorist.

patnor1011 wrote: »
    Funny how you try to shut down debate calling everyone who does not agree with you a conspiracy theorist.

Just to ask, do you believe there is a conspiracy going on with Corona virus or the Covid vaccine?

If yes, what is that conspiracy?

If no, then okay, but doesn't seem there is anything to discuss

is_that_so wrote: »
    That seems naive in the extreme and doomed to failure as we'll just go back to whatever we were doing before this and CB printers will run 24/7 for the next year if needs be.

I do not know about vaccine being ready and pretty much do not care about it anyway but you do have some naive ideas about how economy works.
    We are not going back to whatever we were doing before this and the more you print the bigger the mess. We start to see it in the USA and seen it in history time and again.

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Just to ask, do you believe there is a conspiracy going on with Corona virus or the Covid vaccine?

If yes, what is that conspiracy?

If no, then okay, but doesn't seem there is anything to discuss

You and King do have some strange hobby. You are not asking because you want to know or discuss something. You are trying to bait people with ridiculous questions and then have a laugh. Thing is that while you are entitled to your own opinion these people are entitled to have their own one too.

I already said that while it may look cool to laugh at people and calling them crazy fact is that a lot of conspiracy theories turned out to be true after all.
    It is only decent and it show intelligence if we remain civil while talking about things.

If you guys think that people who believe in some things you do not are crazy then why are you trying to question them? To get some internet brown points or some superiority feeling?

You and King do have some strange hobby. You are not asking because you want to know or discuss something. You are trying to bait people with ridiculous questions and then have a laugh. Thing is that while you are entitled to your own opinion these people are entitled to have their own one too.

I already said that while it may look cool to laugh at people and calling them crazy fact is that a lot of conspiracy theories turned out to be true after all.
    It is only decent and it show intelligence if we remain civil while talking about things.

If you guys think that people who believe in some things you do not are crazy then why are you trying to question them? To get some internet brown points or some superiority feeling?

It's a public forum. If people want to bring up conspiracies, that's fine, but they shouldn't be surprised if they are asked questions about them. If you don't think any conspiracy is going on, that's grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Funny how you try to shut down debate calling everyone who does not agree with you a conspiracy theorist. .
    If you believe in conspiracy theories, then you are a conspiracy theorist.
    Not sure how that shuts down debate.
    Your posts are full of why, why, why and no matter what anyone reply you go on again with another set of why.
    Yes. Because that's how you find things out.
    And often when you guys finally do supply a direct answer, it raises more questions.

It's weird how only in this form asking people to explain their theories and beliefs counts as "shutting down debate".
    I replied to your questions and perhaps you just need to start read slower or several times till you get what other people say.
    But you haven't really.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 439 ✭✭FutureTeashock

Conspiracy or no conspiracy, it doesn't change the fact that no safe vaccine has ever been developed in under a year.

I see this rushed vaccine flopping in the same way the Covid tracker app did. :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Cool, source for this?

My personal opinion

UN Forced to Admit Gates-funded Vaccine Is Causing Polio Outbreak in Africa

https://www.globalresearch.ca/un-forced-admit-gates-funded-vaccine-causing-polio-outbreak-africa/5723137

UN Forced to Admit Gates-funded Vaccine Is Causing Polio Outbreak in Africa

https://www.globalresearch.ca/un-forced-admit-gates-funded-vaccine-causing-polio-outbreak-africa/5723137

Global research is a notorious crank conspiracy website.

Why do you guys keep having to go to dodgy source for this stuff?

Global research is a notorious crank conspiracy website.

Why do you guys keep having to go to dodgy source for this stuff?

It cites the official UN website. Why don't you read the articles posted for a change instead of constantly moaning.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,892 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

It cites the official UN website. Why don't you read the articles posted for a change instead of constantly moaning.

reign it in.

Because sites like that engage in spin and manipulation.
    The might link the original document, but that doesn't mean that they are accuratly presenting it.

In my experience, globalresearch does this a lot. It also promotes countless conspiracy claims which indicates to me they are either incompetent journalists or they are plainly dishonest.

If the document it links to contains the actual information you says it does, why not just cut out the middleman? Especially when that middleman is shady and spouts nonsense often.

I think the reason you did this (and why conspiracy theorists in general do it) is because the original source probably doesn't support the headline of the article.

I'm a bit not sure what this has to do with the topic of the thread either...

• Advertisement

If anyone is thinking governments and particularly american, chinese and russian government are not going to exploit current situation, they need to think again.
    We are talking about people who started wars on fake manufactured "facts" and incidents, people who do not hesitate to experiment on and to even kill their own people in pursuing their goals, agenda, research...

This situation is not much different. Was the virus man made? We do not know for sure and we still do not know where it came from. What we do know and can actually see is the response chosen by powers that be which is pretty much severely restricting liberties and rights. All in the name of protecting all of us from virus which is pretty much harmless to absolute majority of people.

If anyone is thinking governments and particularly american, chinese and russian government are not going to exploit current situation, they need to think again.
    We are talking about people who started wars on fake manufactured "facts" and incidents, people who do not hesitate to experiment on and to even kill their own people in pursuing their goals, agenda, research...
    But no one is arguing against the theories based on the idea that governments are being pure and noble.
    This is a pretty silly strawman.
    This situation is not much different. Was the virus man made? We do not know for sure and we still do not know where it came from. What we do know and can actually see is the response chosen by powers that be which is pretty much severely restricting liberties and rights. All in the name of protecting all of us from virus which is pretty much harmless to absolute majority of people.
    But we've all heard this exact speil before. Many times. For practically every virus and every world event.

But no one is arguing against the theories based on the idea that governments are being pure and noble.

But we've all heard this exact speil before. Many times. For practically every virus and every world event.

But, but, but and talking about strawman and spiel. Your opinion is exactly what it is - an opinion. Being the loudest guy in the room does not make you right even if you like to think so.

But, but, but and talking about strawman and spiel. Your opinion is exactly what it is - an opinion. Being the loudest guy in the room does not make you right even if you like to think so.
    Again weirdly personal comments for just asking questions.

And making weirdly personal comments doesn't make conspiracies less vague or sources not terrible.
    Ignoring points and questions doesn't make them go away either.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Sir Guy who smiles

It is absolutely right to question not just the "warp speed" at which these vaccinations are being thrown together, but the very nature of the experimental technology, which involves altering the DNA of those who choose to take it.

I'm sorry if someone else addressed this, as I haven't read all 20 pages of this thread.

Where do you get the idea that new vaccines alter the DNA of those who take it?

That sounds like something from the realms of science fiction. That is not how vaccines work.

Again weirdly personal comments for just asking questions.

And making weirdly personal comments doesn't make conspiracies less vague or sources not terrible.
    Ignoring points and questions doesn't make them go away either.

Sorry, my apologies. I did not realize that only you are allowed to make weirdly personal comments.

Sorry, my apologies. I did not realize that only you are allowed to make weirdly personal comments.

So, my point was that many if not all of the claims being made about this pandemic have been made before.
    They were all wrong then.

Why should the same claims, made by the same people, using the same reasoning and "evidence" be believed this time?

Why were they wrong the last time?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Smee_Again wrote: »
    Still waiting on a source for this DNA altering claim.
    Straight from the Devil's lair:

"It involves the direct introduction into appropriate tissues of a plasmid containing the DNA sequence encoding the antigen(s) against which an immune response is sought, and relies on the in situ production of the target antigen."

https://www.who.int/biologicals/areas/vaccines/dna/en/

The DNA is edited to fight the virus, thus altering the DNA.
    Smee_Again wrote: »
    No it’s not. The vaccine isn’t inserted into the cell nucleus, it simply trains the DNA to fight the virus.

If that DNA cell were to replicate it would only contain original DNA ergo unaltered.
    I'm sorry if someone else addressed this, as I haven't read all 20 pages of this thread.

Where do you get the idea that new vaccines alter the DNA of those who take it?

That sounds like something from the realms of science fiction. That is not how vaccines work.

Asked, answered and unsurprisingly refuted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

But I don't remember there ever before being the prospect of the planet being reset over a virus.

And what should worry people is that, unlike previous events, we're living in the age of technology, which means it is possible for a techno tyranny to be what lies ahead. No, I'm not saying that it is what's ahead, but that it's a possibility and achievable. Resetting the planet over a virus with a 99.9% survival rate should worry everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

I agree with you that governments are exploiting the current situation, but rather than Russia, the US and China, I think the two worst are Ireland and the UK. I've never been to Russia, but people have a lot more freedom there than in Ireland and the UK at the moment. Bars in Moscow have banned masks, young people, based on an article I read in NYT, despise masks, and people are trying to get on with with their lives.

In China, they're having pool parties.

The US is complicated because of the states. South Dakota is the freest state in the US at the moment. And then you have a state like California where there's very little freedom. It doesn't help that it's election year in the US.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement