Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,487 ✭✭✭✭banie01

IMG-20201125-151124.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭IAmTheReign

Fodla wrote: »
    We're going to be reset. Some of us believe it will be a push for global communism behind a green mask. Others believe it will be a discussion during which recommendations will be made.

I think that's what the position of both sides.

James Delingpole has been writing about the Great Reset for weeks now. A link to his latest article on it: https://www.rt.com/op-ed/507336-great-reset-world-economic-forum/

An interview with James Delingpole: https://newstalk955.com/the-great-reset-explained-our-chat-with-james-delingpole/

Neil Clark has written that "The World Economic Forum’s ‘Great Reset’ and associated Fourth Industrial Revolution would, if implemented, mean far deeper changes to our everyday lives than Brexit, yet is being pushed through without any proper debate.": https://www.rt.com/op-ed/507336-great-reset-world-economic-forum/

A timeline of the Great Reset: https://sociable.co/government-and-policy/timeline-great-reset-agenda-event-201-pandemic-2020/

I don't know who this Neil Clark fella is but I stopped reading at this.
    Klaus Schwab says “What the fourth industrial revolution will lead to is a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity.”

Wow. A fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity. That’s Transhumanism. Cyborgs. I Robot. That represents a slightly bigger change to our lives than anything argued about in the Brexit negotiations.

He clearly doesn't mean these things are going to be literally fused together. Home computing and the internet led to a fusion of physical and digital identities but I haven't met any killer cyborgs yet.

Anyone who can't understand that he doesn't mean a literal fusion should not be getting published anywhere. Then again he is writing op eds for a Russian state owned 'news' outlet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Fodla

breezy1985 wrote: »
    I more wanted an answer from a conspiracy believer. I agree with your reason

This is what a lot of people believe (just type 'The Great Reset' into Twitter and you'll see that thousands of people are incredibly suspicious of the Great Reset):

The pandemic, and the fear governments have created around the world, is being exploited to introduce monumental changes, as promised by Klaus Schwab, regarding climate change, global governance, civil liberties (currently trashed), and to control people through health apps, health passports (a trial for an international health passport is taking place as we speak, as is a trial for Health Passport Ireland) and redistribute wealth in order to lower living standards in the West. The destroyed small businesses will not open their doors again next year, which means that the big players will become even more powerful and wealthy. A leading UN economist recently floated the idea of a climate lockdown.

I base all of this on statements by Klaus Schwab, on what I've read about the Great Reset on the WEF website and in different newspapers, and on what is statistically-speaking a mild virus having caused the world to shut down. I don't believe it warrants the unprecedented global reaction. That suggests that there is a hidden agenda at play. The use of 'new normal' all over the world five minutes after a pandemic was declared, as well as the increasing use of 'build back better' (Dr Frost put it best for me when he described world leaders meeting in Davos and being surprised to learn that they all happened to be using the same identical slogan) is extremely unusual. It's a classic case of never letting a good crisis go to waste.

On the vaccine, a possible reason for the push to vaccinate the planet is to control people's movements through health apps.

The IMF has called for a new Bretton Woods. Fiat currencies will collapse and probably replaced with a digital currency.

So that's the fear. I have attempted to debate this with people, but they believe it to be paranoia, so there's very little point in trying to debate it. We'll can just agree to disagree.

But you haven't explained what the paranoia is. Everything I say I can back up with evidence. Not proof, evidence. The distinction is crucial.

WEF retweeting a link to an article about owning nothing by 2030 is evidence. It may prove to be much ado about nothing, but it is evidence.

You haven't though, what ability do the WEF have to bring about legislative or constitutional changes? In terms of your microchip implants etc, it appears to rely on this single piece of a quote "active implantable microchips that break the skin barrier of our bodies.”. I've linked to the portion of his book where it comes from.

It doesn't endorse it but it recognises that it's something that could potentially become a thing in the future, it even goes as far as saying that our reliance on new technologies creates vulnerabilities in terms of fallbacks. He also emphasises the importance of privacy. So in summation, much of your conspiracy around transhumanism amounts to him discussing the research in the area and its potential positive and negative implications.

https://books.google.ie/books?id=EGxaDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT81&lpg=PT81&dq=%E2%80%9Cactive+implantable+microchips+that+break+the+skin+barrier+of+our+bodies.%E2%80%9D+schwab&source=bl&ots=4ShDMTmiZJ&sig=ACfU3U02jIpliazS254x42hl42sj4K6udQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj9q96EsJ7tAhWROcAKHWkUAwkQ6AEwCnoECAUQAg#v=onepage&q=%E2%80%9Cactive%20implantable%20microchips%20that%20break%20the%20skin%20barrier%20of%20our%20bodies.%E2%80%9D%20schwab&f=false

• Registered Users Posts: 18,071 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

You haven't though, what ability do the WEF have to bring about legislative or constitutional changes? In terms of your microchip implants etc, it appears to rely on this single piece of a quote "active implantable microchips that break the skin barrier of our bodies.”. I've linked to the portion of his book where it comes from.

It doesn't endorse it but it recognises that it's something that could potentially become a thing in the future, it even goes as far as saying that our reliance on new technologies creates vulnerabilities in terms of fallbacks. He also emphasises the importance of privacy. So in summation, much of your conspiracy around transhumanism amounts to him discussing the research in the area and its potential positive and negative implications.

https://books.google.ie/books?id=EGxaDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT81&lpg=PT81&dq=%E2%80%9Cactive+implantable+microchips+that+break+the+skin+barrier+of+our+bodies.%E2%80%9D+schwab&source=bl&ots=4ShDMTmiZJ&sig=ACfU3U02jIpliazS254x42hl42sj4K6udQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj9q96EsJ7tAhWROcAKHWkUAwkQ6AEwCnoECAUQAg#v=onepage&q=%E2%80%9Cactive%20implantable%20microchips%20that%20break%20the%20skin%20barrier%20of%20our%20bodies.%E2%80%9D%20schwab&f=false

But the WEF retweeted an article!! What more proof do you need?

• Advertisement

namloc1980 wrote: »
    But the WEF retweeted an article!! What more proof do you need?

I suspect that this is possibly the posters first actual time reading a complete quote from the author rather than cherry picked ones by odd types...

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    There are 10's of thousands of people online who think the world is flat. There are millions who believe in ghosts. Sorry, but it's not really a measure of anything but people's never failing ability to believe silly stuff.

Twitter isn't representative of real life, of course, but if you search for the Great Reset on Twitter almost every single post about it is negative. They can't all be conspiracy theorists.

Twitter isn't representative of real life, of course, but if you search for the Great Reset on Twitter almost every single post about it is negative. They can't all be conspiracy theorists.

How many of those people actually know what they are talking about and aren't simply parroting other conspiracy theories?

You for example are holding up a retweet by the WEF Twitter account as some heralding of the end of private ownership of property worldwide in the next 10 years. Bonkers.

How many of those people actually know what they are talking about and aren't simply parroting other conspiracy theories?

You for example are holding up a retweet by the WEF Twitter account as some heralding of the end of private ownership of property worldwide in the next 10 years. Bonkers.

It's not really bonkers to imagine it happening when one considers that Agenda 2030 considers private property to be both unstustainable and unjust. The UN, the architect of Agenda 2030, is fully on board with the Great Reset. Why is it unreasonable to imagine it could be one of the monumental changes Schwab is promising?

An MP in Canada has set up a petition to stop the Great Reset. A number of journalists such as James Delingpole have looked into it and believe it to be extremely sinister. A lot of highly intelligent and respected individuals believe it to be disturbing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

It's just a global discussion forum to normal people. However to conspiracy theorists, religious types, anti-globalists, etc it's yet another exciting "big evil secret plan" for the world, when it passes, they'll just move onto the next thing, like they always do.

• Advertisement

It's not really bonkers to imagine it happening when one considers that Agenda 2030 considers private property to be both unstustainable and unjust. The UN, the architect of Agenda 2030, is fully on board with the Great Reset. Why is it unreasonable to imagine it could be one of the monumental changes Schwab is promising?

What authority does the UN have to abolish and seize private property from every human on the planet in the next 10 years??? Please answer that. Where in this Agenda 2030 you keep citing does it say that private property will be abolished?

Then answer how they will achieve this? Please use your brain here. How do these things actually happen? Who is coming to confiscate your TV and other stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,159 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

An MP in Canada has set up a petition to stop the Great Reset. A number of journalists such as James Delingpole have looked into it and believe it to be extremely sinister. A lot of highly intelligent and respected individuals believe it to be disturbing.

how many threads do you need on the great reset?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

What authority does the UN have to abolish and seize private property from every human on the planet in the next 10 years??? Please answer that. Where in this Agenda 2030 you keep citing does it say that private property will be abolished?

Then answer how they will achieve this? Please use your brain here. How do these things actually happen? Who is coming to confiscate your TV and other stuff?

I asked him the same already on the other thread, cannot answer it and just goes back to saying "but why would they retweet blah blah blah"

how many threads do you need on the great reset?

The problem is that a lot of the threads are linked in terms of subject matter.

Care to answer the last post? Also can you provide a link to this Agenda 2030 document from the UN that says private property worldwide will be abolished in the next 10 years?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,159 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

answering the same question multiple times in multiple threads and having the answer ignored multiple times is tedious,

But I never said private property would be abolished. I suggested that it could be argued that it would constitute one of the huge changes Klaus Schwab has promised. I suggested that the timing of the retweet was suspicious in the light of private property being considered unsustainable according to Agenda 21/2030. The UN, the architect of Agenda 21, is at the heart of the upcoming Great Reset. That's why I found it odd that WEF would choose to retweet a link to an article about owning nothing a couple of months before the Great Reset.

Rosa Koire has done a lot of work on Agenda 21. She wrote a book about it called 'Behind The Green Mask' (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Behind-Green-Mask-U-N-Agenda/dp/0615494544). She's a lifelong Democrat, and so cannot be dismissed as a right wing conspiracy theorist. She created a website called democratsagainstagenda21. This is how they describe Agenda 21:

“In a nutshell, the plan calls for governments to take control of all land use and not leave any of the decision making in the hands of private property owners. It is assumed that people are not good stewards of their land and the government will do a better job if they are in control. Individual rights in general are to give way to the needs of communities as determined by the governing body. Moreover, people should be rounded up off the land and packed into human settlements, or islands of human habitation, close to employment centres and transportation."

A good video about Agenda 21: https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=8h7HBhZCwsE

Rosa Koire talking about Agenda 21/2030: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PrY7nFbwAY&t=157s

It has zero authority, but most, if not all, of the world's countries are signed up to Agenda 21/2030. It's being implemented all across the world. But it's hard to know what to believe because Agenda 21 is very vague. It uses a lot of the language the Great Reset is using, i.e. 'sustainability;, 'resilience' etc.

Instead of conspiracy videos can you please quote the source Agenda 2030 document that has you so fearful? I'm not interested in watching unverified conspiracy videos. I'd rather you provide a link to the UN Agenda 21/2030 document that sets out their evil plan as you see it. Can you provide that?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

But I never said private property would be abolished. I suggested that it could be argued that it would constitute one of the huge changes Klaus Schwab has promised.

He hasn't promised any such thing.
    The UN, the architect of Agenda 21,

But you are never referring to Agenda 21, you are referring to it's mental brother, the conspiracy Agenda 21, which is a drooling mess.
    Rosa Koire

Is a bit of a fruitloop

MPs pushing nonsense isn't exactly new, they can believe in nonsense. Sure the president of America is even currently pushing nonsense conspiracy theories. Also, any reason you're ignoring my post that provides direct links to Schwab's book.
    But I never said private property would be abolished. I suggested that it could be argued that it would constitute one of the huge changes Klaus Schwab has promised. I suggested that the timing of the retweet was suspicious in the light of private property being considered unsustainable according to Agenda 21/2030. The UN, the architect of Agenda 21, is at the heart of the upcoming Great Reset. That's why I found it odd that WEF would choose to retweet a link to an article about owning nothing a couple of months before the Great Reset.

Rosa Koire has done a lot of work on Agenda 21. She wrote a book about it called 'Behind The Green Mask' (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Behind-Green-Mask-U-N-Agenda/dp/0615494544). She's a lifelong Democrat, and so cannot be dismissed as a right wing conspiracy theorist. She created a website called democratsagainstagenda21. This is how they describe Agenda 21:

“In a nutshell, the plan calls for governments to take control of all land use and not leave any of the decision making in the hands of private property owners. It is assumed that people are not good stewards of their land and the government will do a better job if they are in control. Individual rights in general are to give way to the needs of communities as determined by the governing body. Moreover, people should be rounded up off the land and packed into human settlements, or islands of human habitation, close to employment centres and transportation."

A good video about Agenda 21: https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=8h7HBhZCwsE

Rosa Koire talking about Agenda 21/2030: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PrY7nFbwAY&t=157s

It has zero authority, but most, if not all, of the world's countries are signed up to Agenda 21/2030. It's being implemented all across the world. But it's hard to know what to believe because Agenda 21 is very vague. It uses a lot of the language the Great Reset is using, i.e. 'sustainability;, 'resilience' etc.

Had to google who Rosa was... Assumed she might be a former politician or something.. This is from her self penned description on Amazon... I can't even find proof that she was the 'District Branch Chief' in the department of transportation but she really doesn't amount to anyone of note... A loon. There are loons on both left and right, also being a democrat does not necessarily make a person left wing.
    Rosa Koire is a retired forensic commercial real estate appraiser specializing in eminent domain valuation. Her twenty-eight year career as a District Branch Chief for the California Department of Transportation (expert witness on land use and value) has culminated in exposing the impacts of Sustainable Development on private property rights and individual liberty.

• Advertisement

So any sign of this Agenda 21/2030 document that outlines the UNs evil plan?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So have any of the conspiracy theorists actually read the book?

Anyone at all?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

What part is the evil part? Also published 28 years ago. Taking their time implementing the evil abolition of private ownership plan aren't they.

You asked "any sign of this document?" You got your answer. Here's 2030. Can you at least get past the "this isn't real" phase please...

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld

sabat wrote: »
    You asked "any sign of this document?" You got your answer. Here's 2030. Can you at least get past the "this isn't real" phase please...

Where in this document does it say it plans to abolish private ownership?

Does this document not actually say that?

Where did I say it wasn't real? That's just a very silly strawman and very dishonest.

I'm looking for the section of these documents that outline the various conspiracies including the abolition and confiscation of private property by the UN. What section of the documents outline that plan?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

King Mob wrote: »
    Where in this document does it say it plans to abolish private ownership?

Does this document not actually say that?

Where did I say it did?

Where did I say it did?

You posted it in response to namloc asking for a document outlining that claim.

But you argee that the document doesn't claim that.
    Weird that you posted it then.

Do you believe that is party of their plan?

• Advertisement

Look what I found in this document:

1.4 By 2030, ensure that all men and women, in particular the poor and the vulnerable, have equal rights to economic resources, as well as access to basic services, ownership and control over land and other forms of property, inheritance, natural resources, appropriate new technology and financial services, including microfinance.

But I thought they were trying to abolish private ownership of property by 2030???? Oh dear, doesn't quite work with the "UN are going to confiscate our property" conspiracy does it.

Advertisement