Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To Mask or not to two - Mask Megathread cont.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Caraibh wrote: »
    But the virus is gone from Taiwan. They've gone over 200 days without a case. Close to be year, and yet they're still mandatory. Why wouldn't it be the same in this part of the world post vaccine? Indeed, people are beginning to shift from "vaccine, back to normal" to "masks and distancing necessary indefinitely post vaccinations". The neverending moving goalposts.

The evidence, but not proof, which is important to say, is a country going almost a year with no cases, i.e. Taiwan, still having mandatory mask wearing in place. Further evidence is countries where COVID-19 is statistically insignificant still having mandatory mask wearing in place. Where's the evidence that they aren't permanent? The only Health Minister to have spoken of masks being a thing of the past is the Turkish Minister of Health. So there is evidence that they'll be a thing of the past in Turkey.

It's not really possible to compare the Spanish Flu, for example, with COVID-19 because the world then and the world now is so different. Crucially, there was no social media back then. Social media dictates social policy in the West. So if enough Irish people on Twitter object to masks being got rid of then they probably won't be.

If I answer your other questions in detail then I'll be accused of being a conspiracy theorist. But the answer is the World Economic Forum. That's all I'll say.

So the World Economic Forum is forcing Taiwan so keep in place regulations regarding mask wearing in public and you want us to think that you're not spouting conspiracy theories?

Is the fact that there is a worldwide pandemic still going on not a far simpler explanation for why Taiwan has mask regulations still in place?

Edit: seems that there is a rise in cases in Taiwan recently and so makes sense for them to have brought back in restrictions again that they didn't have until 2 days ago:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/taiwan/

Countries changing restrictions based on the current situation locally doesn't prove anything about the long-term mask requirements you are claiming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Caraibh

robinph wrote: »
    So the World Economic Forum is forcing Taiwan so keep in place regulations regarding mask wearing in public and you want us to think that you're not spouting conspiracy theories?

Is the fact that there is a worldwide pandemic still going on not a far simpler explanation for why Taiwan has mask regulations still in place?

Sorry, the answer re the World Economic Forum was in response to the following questions:

1. What are the reasons for governments wanting to enforce permanent mask wearing?

2. Why are countries around the world of all political persuasions following the same set of guidelines?

I believe, based on my research, that governments around the world are following orders from the World Economic Forum as part of the Great Reset. WEF posted a video a few weeks ago about the world of work in 2025. People were wearing masks in the video. As ComputingForever, Dave Cullen, noted: "Masks are supposed to be permanent". Why have people wearing masks in a video about life in 2025?

No one has pointed to any evidence to suggest that masks aren't permanent. I provided evidence which suggests they are. I also provided the only evidence I could find which suggests that they won't be permanent in Turkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Sorry, the answer re the World Economic Forum was in response to the following questions:

1. What are the reasons for governments wanting to enforce permanent mask wearing?

2. Why are countries around the world of all political persuasions following the same set of guidelines?

I believe, based on my research, that governments around the world are following orders from the World Economic Forum as part of the Great Reset. WEF posted a video a few weeks ago about the world of work in 2025. People were wearing masks in the video. As ComputingForever, Dave Cullen, noted: "Masks are supposed to be permanent". Why have people wearing masks in a video about life in 2025?

No one has pointed to any evidence to suggest that masks aren't permanent. I provided evidence which suggests they are. I also provided the only evidence I could find which suggests that they won't be permanent in Turkey.

Seriously? He should go back to tech reviews..

• Registered Users Posts: 39,611 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I haven't seen the video, but I imagine if it was made during the pandemic then they were wearing masks for safety reasons?

:confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

To control people as part of the Great Reset. A Canadian MP has set up a petition to stop the Great Reset. But there's a thread about the Great Reset. Maybe we shouldn't talk about it on this one.

How does wearing a mask on a bus or in a shop control people?

• Advertisement

Boggles wrote: »
    I haven't seen the video, but I imagine if it was made during the pandemic then they were wearing masks for safety reasons?

:confused:

It was computer generated characters. It was a video about life in 2025. WEF obviously plans for people to be wearing masks in 2025.

How does wearing a mask on a bus or in a shop control people?

People are being told what to wear. They can't do certain things unless they wear a mask etc. All part of the permanent "new normal" that WEF has in mind for the world. Klaus Schwab has said on more than one occasion that the idea of going back to the old normal is a "fiction". As has your man from WHO.

But if there is evidence to suggest that they're not permanent then I'll be delighted.

It was computer generated characters. It was a video about life in 2025. WEF obviously plans for people to be wearing masks in 2025.

Oh right so there was no actual people in the video?

Is there a link to said video?

People are being told what to wear. They can't do certain things unless they wear a mask etc. All part of the permanent "new normal" that WEF has in mind for the world. Klaus Schwab has said on more than one occasion that the idea of going back to the old normal is a "fiction". As has your man from WHO.

But if there is evidence to suggest that they're not permanent then I'll be delighted.

You still haven't answered why wearing a mask is of benefit to any new world order? Is the World Economic Forum secretly run by a couple of grannies sewing masks together for their plan for world domination?

The only thing you've got right since your appearance on the thread is that you'd get accused of spouting conspiracy theories. Just because you guessed that right doesn't mean your other ideas have any merit though.

You still haven't answered why wearing a mask is of benefit to any new world order? Is the World Economic Forum secretly run by a couple of grannies sewing masks together for their plan for world domination?

The only thing you've got right since your appearance on the thread is that you'd get accused of spouting conspiracy theories. Just because you guessed that right doesn't mean your other ideas have any merit though.

Who said anything about a new world order? I explained how people are controlled through mandatory masks.bit controls what people can do, where they can go etc. It also fulfills the wish of Klaus Schwab for the world to be in a permanent new normal. Masks and social distancing are fundamental to the new normal. They define it.

People can accuse me of spouting conspiracy theories if they want, or they could provide evidence to suggest that masks will soon, or even one day, be a thing of the past. I'm just asking for evidence. I haven't been able to find much evidence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

When the vaccine is coming then why we have to put masks all the time? I am feeling breathing issues due to these masks.

dont say that here, apparently they dont cause breathing issues

• Registered Users Posts: 6,904 ✭✭✭circadian

I haven't, but he's very erudite and articulate and his videos are interesting (and scary).

He's a chancer and a charlatan and deserves to be called out every time he spouts off his usual conspiracy ****e. Things are tough enough, we don't need idiots masquerading as "informed" and misleading people who don't want to face the reality of what's actually happening, a pandemic.

Stop looking to these chancers for an easy out, they don't have your interests at heart, they just want you to hand over your cash to their patreon or whatever platform they use.

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    dont say that here, apparently they dont cause breathing issues

99.99% of the time, they don't.

Who said anything about a new world order? I explained how people are controlled through mandatory masks.bit controls what people can do, where they can go etc. It also fulfills the wish of Klaus Schwab for the world to be in a permanent new normal. Masks and social distancing are fundamental to the new normal. They define it.

Define this new normal and how masks make it happen?

Then you can explain why nobody at any level of government or civil service worldwide, who would need to be in on this plan for it to happen, has come out to expose this conspiracy?

odyssey06 wrote: »
    This is not an alleged pandemic. This is a pandemic. It is still in progress.

A pandemic was declared globally when they has a reported 4500 alleged confirmed deaths in March from COVID-19

Approx 400,000 people die annually from influenza globally

Some pandemic and reason to call for one

Thats me wrote: »
    Chose mask which fits your face more tightly. The less air will be preserved inside the less extra CO2 you will inhale. Vaccine will not magically remove the need in masks - it will take months until 60-70% of population get immune.

and here's me thinking you guys didnt think CO2 was an issue?

A pandemic was declared globally when they has a reported 4500 alleged confirmed deaths in March from COVID-19

You mean "alleged confirmed deaths"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Sconsey

So now it's not a pandemic....Jesus wept.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭xhomelezz

But the virus is gone from Taiwan. They've gone over 200 days without a case. Close to be year, and yet they're still mandatory. Why wouldn't it be the same in this part of the world post vaccine? Indeed, people are beginning to shift from "vaccine, back to normal" to "masks and distancing necessary indefinitely post vaccinations". The neverending moving goalposts.

The evidence, but not proof, which is important to say, is a country going almost a year with no cases, i.e. Taiwan, still having mandatory mask wearing in place. Further evidence is countries where COVID-19 is statistically insignificant still having mandatory mask wearing in place. Where's the evidence that they aren't permanent? The only Health Minister to have spoken of masks being a thing of the past is the Turkish Minister of Health. So there is evidence that they'll be a thing of the past in Turkey.

It's not really possible to compare the Spanish Flu, for example, with COVID-19 because the world then and the world now is so different. Crucially, there was no social media back then. Social media dictates social policy in the West. So if enough Irish people on Twitter object to masks being got rid of then they probably won't be.

If I answer your other questions in detail then I'll be accused of being a conspiracy theorist. But the answer is the World Economic Forum. That's all I'll say.

I strongly believe you got banned at least from this thread while ago. Why would you comeback with the same nonsense again? It didn't work last time and it won't work this time again..

Did you find anything yet to show that there was historically a problem for surgeons in operating theatres? Or that oxygen levels are affected by the wearing of masks? Or reports on the cases of children collapsing in class being down to CO2 build up?

• Advertisement

Seems like that was a good call then with declaring it a pandemic as we are currently at 1.5million deaths worldwide.

At the moment. I agree. My point is that there is no evidence to suggest that they'll ever be got rid of. If a country that has gone more than 200 days without a case still has them then that suggests to me that they'll never be got rid of.

as long as they continue to do PCR testing for corona viruses, there will always be positive cases

PCR tests dont distinguish one corona virus from another so as long as we have the common cold which we dont have and dont need a vaccine for, then we will always have positive test results

Sad state of affairs but whatever it takes for Klaus Shwab and his chronies to bring in their ways, it will continue

• Registered Users Posts: 27,976 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

as long as they continue to do PCR testing for corona viruses, there will always be positive cases
    PCR tests dont distinguish one corona virus from another so as long as we have the common cold which we dont have and dont need a vaccine for, then we will always have positive test results
    Sad state of affairs but whatever it takes for Klaus Shwab and his chronies to bring in their ways, it will continue

This is utterly false information which has been thoroughly and entirely debunked and discredited. A PCR test is very specific and will only check for Covid-19.

There are specific threads to discuss it and this utter crap has been repeatedly shown to be lies there. I won't respond further on this thread to this garbage as this is the thread for masks.

https://www.thejournal.ie/can-a-cold-or-flu-give-positive-test-for-covid-19-5155807-Jul2020/

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Nope.

How many times does that facebook nonsense need to be debunked?

circadian wrote: »
    99.99% of the time, they don't.

about the same odds of surviving COVID-19 then :D:D

Seems like that was a good call then with declaring it a pandemic as we are currently at 1.5million deaths worldwide.

1.5million people died with COVID-19, not from COVID-19

how many of those cases were from people with underlying conditions?

death certs were issued many times over with COVID-19 being the cause of death even on clinical balances of probabilities, without testing

this thread usually heats up around this time of the day....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

how many of those cases were from people with underlying conditions?

Not this old chestnut again.

If somebody has a heart condition and they're hit with a car and killed would you be suggesting that was down to the heart condition too?

Underlying condition does not equate with imminent death.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Thats me

I presume everybody feel some discomfort while have mask worn - so this is an issue... Just impact is not so dramatic as someone could expect.

• Advertisement

about the same odds of surviving COVID-19 then :D:D

When health systems are operating within capacity, yes. Overrun systems would experience a higher chance of death.

I still don't get your point though, I doubt I ever will.

Advertisement