Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Danzy wrote: »
    There certainly is more enthusiasm in the Trump voter base.

Biden only won because African Americans and Hispanics weren't going to tolerate Sanders and young Democrats didn't turn out in the primaries.

Trump has most of the working class and dividing further, a 40 something Hispanic vote and a larger than usual for a GOP candidate Black vote.

Tacit support by not voting for Biden and staying at home might swing it.

This is it, a rainy day on voting day and its a trump win guaranteed, the young look for any excuse not to vote

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

This is it, a rainy day on voting day and its a trump win guaranteed, the young look for any excuse not to vote

Most American voters will be concerned about income and outlook. President Trump still needs 2 things to drop his way - employment i.e. the bounce back and levelling off of deaths due to the virus. The longer the Democrats play the lockdown card the more disaffected the voters will become with them especially in the Northern States.

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,525 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

You dont like an opinion so you are going to find an opinion you like? Thats very safe space type modern thinking.

When all the other countries in the middle east come to the table, the palestinian fighters might see that peace isnt so bad. Im sure the average joe on the street would love to have open borders and free trade and an end to the wall.

Again, consider this statement applied to NI in the mid-90's without the Nationalists/Republicans being involved in any talks.

How do you think it would have worked?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

Most American voters will be concerned about income and outlook. President Trump still needs 2 things to drop his way - employment i.e. the bounce back and levelling off of deaths due to the virus. The longer the Democrats play the lockdown card the more disaffected the voters will become with them especially in the Northern States.

Don't forget Law and Order, which is a big issue now since the summer of destruction...gun sales have skyrocketed, these are people who don't feel safe. The Democrats are on the wrong side of that argument too.

The Palestinians are on the wrong side of history and they are not well regarded by any of the Arab states, at best they are seen as a source of cheap labour at worst a destabilising influence on the internal politics of the countries they reside. They are going to have to reach an accommodation with the Israelis as the Arab States will not want them destabilising their agreements.

In the context of the internal politics of the USA its hard to reconcile Washington’s pursuit of hegemony with the divisiveness that has been created in American society. The Elites, Democrats and mainstream media have made it clear that the November 2020 election will be used to deepen the divisiveness. If you look at that from abroad the United States internal conflict could also be the end of US hegemony.

In the context of the Middle East the expansionary power is Iran and Tehran has its own internal political strife, it is aligned with China and Russia and it has significant leverage in Iraq and Syria and dealings with Turkey. In my personal opinion the peace deal is partly driven by the politics of the enemy of my enemy is my friend, in addition the fall in oil prices has meant they can't support their existing economic model and keep a restless population in check and in that context the Palestinians struggle is not useful to them.

Link please.

• Advertisement

Biker79 wrote: »
    Well we know the Russian prostitute is complete nonsense from the get-go.

Only the degenrate left could even imagine such a story. Its a dead giveaway. :rolleyes:

Pizzagate anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭kenmm

kenmm wrote: »

Not seeing any elites, democrats, main stream media in that particular piece of anonymous propaganda.

Not seeing any elites, democrats, main stream media in that particular piece of anonymous propaganda.

Hardly, it was a campaign video from official Trump account.

That's my point - a Trump supporter talking about deepening the divisiveness..when you have them pumping out drivel like that.

Just to spell it out - would any Trump fans consider that a fair representation of the situation in America?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Again, consider this statement applied to NI in the mid-90's without the Nationalists/Republicans being involved in any talks.

How do you think it would have worked?

Its not the same situation, too much profit happening for these lads involved in the fighting at the moment to care about peace. The average joe on the street there wants the ability to work and for their own family to grow in peace.

But that is not what the thread is about.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

Pizzagate anyone?

If lefties werent so deviant none of that would have come about.

As I said before, conspiracy theories exist to make sense of the world and while the details are sometimes wrong, their overarching substance is generally not.

People can sense things intuitively. Except aliens...they cant. They are too busy with their debauchery.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Lol. Where do come up with this stuff. I suppose you have to come up with generalisations to make yourself feel better.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭Cody montana

ollkiller wrote: »
    Lol. Where do come up with this stuff. I suppose you have to come up with generalisations to make yourself feel better.

Ever single one of his posts seems to be about the left or leftists.
    We aren’t going away you know.

Biden isn’t a big lefty either.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

ollkiller wrote: »

Describes many of the Trump zealots on these boards.

An ultracrepidarian is one who consistently holds forth on a subject they know nothing about.
    to venture far beyond your understanding is to 'ultracrepidate'.There's a lot of these going about at the moment!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

Ever single one of his posts seems to be about the left or leftists.

Also aliens, so...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

As I said before, conspiracy theories exist to make sense of the world and while the details are sometimes wrong, their overarching substance is generally not.

People can sense things intuitively. Except aliens...they cant. They are too busy with their debauchery.

Have you ever run these theories by some real people? Not internet people, we're not real but actual real people. Maybe a parent, your colleagues, your mates, a loved one, your priest?

How do they take it?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,177 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

I think Boris is betting on his winning with his new bill.

Much of the time the overarching substance is entirely wrong. What makes the left "deviants"? Conspiracies serve to create really silly explanations for things they don't understand.

Much of the time the overarching substance is entirely wrong. What makes the left "deviants"? Conspiracies serve to create really silly explanations for things they don't understand.

Who are 'they' - is it those deplorables again?

A bit of a nuisance, arent they. They keep pointing out something is wrong, only to be told to pipe down....they don't understand how the world works.

Silenced by midwits...no less ( or aspirational midwits, as the case often is ).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭RWCNT

This is the funniest post I've seen here for a long time. So pizzagate is wrong in the details but it's substance is correct, because you can sense it.

This is your brain on online right wing meltery kids - don't try it. Not even once.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

If Trump walked on water they'd say it was because he couldn't swim!

Absolutely. This about sums it up:

https://twitter.com/TheBabylonBee/status/1306291778082004993

And the petty bias doesn't just stop with him. Look at the reaction today to Kamala wearing Timberland boots to when the first lady did the same:

https://twitter.com/AmyKremer/status/1306438218972266498

The liberal elite are going to do everything within their power between now and November 3rd to try and manipulate the American public to vote Blue and given that they have zero integrity and the truth matters not to them, it should be quite entertaining to see the depths to which they will undoubtedly go this time. Lets just hope they , along with the DNC, don't achieve their objective. They almost did the last time:

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump/
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-idUSKBN12W47H

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Absolutely. This about sums it up:

Tt22.jpg

And the petty bias doesn't just stop with him. Look at the reaction today to Kamala wearing Timberland boots to when the first lady did the same:

https://twitter.com/AmyKremer/status/1306438218972266498

The liberal elite are going to do everything within their power between now and November 3rd to try and manipulate the American public to vote Blue and given that they have zero integrity and the truth matters not to them, it should be quite entertaining to see the depths to which they will undoubtedly go this time. Lets just hope they , along with the DNC, don't achieve their objective. They almost did the last time:

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump/
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-idUSKBN12W47H

Ah I remember the good old days when it was important things like dijon mustard, Tan suits and latte salutes that got the medias knickers in a twist.

I mean....dijon mustard....what was he thinking the absolute monster :rolleyes:

Just checking, you know that a parody, right?

Based on some of the previously doctored clips that were posted, I felt that had to be clarified.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

No, I believed he actually saved that baby. Thanks for alerting me. Appreciate it.

No, I believed he actually saved that baby. Thanks for alerting me. Appreciate it.

Any time!

Edit- we can disagree on loving Trump but hopefully some humour can be had :-D can't be all arguments on this thread!

RWCNT wrote: »
    This is the funniest post I've seen here for a long time. So pizzagate is wrong in the details but it's substance is correct, because you can sense it.

This is your brain on online right wing meltery kids - don't try it. Not even once.

:D

Here we go - more lefty rancour, bitterness, resentment, juvenile sarcasm and word twisting.

I'm telling you....aliens. Its the only thing that makes sense.

I'm beginning to agree with you. I can't be the only one wondering if I'm the only human here :-D

Here we go - more lefty rancour, bitterness, resentment, juvenile sarcasm and word twisting.

No word twisting or bitterness, resentment or rancour (all three of which mean the same thing) - just sheer amusement.

RWCNT wrote: »
    No word twisting or bitterness, resentment or rancour (all three of which mean the same thing) - just sheer amusement.

They would each have a slightly different hue, I would say.

Wouldnt want to let a lefty off the hook, in terms of capturing the essence of their character, now would we ;)

• Advertisement

They would each have a slightly different hue, I would say.

Wouldnt want to let a lefty off the hook, in terms of capturing the essence of their character, now would we ;)

You're a good man, and thorough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement