Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,252 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Biker79 wrote: »
    So far the only reasonable criticism of Trump has been is hair, being overweight, is shorted temperedness with low IQ journalists....and maybe the manner in which he sips on a glass of water.

For Gods sake, talk about clutching at straws.

Plus a lot of focus on his lovely tanned appearance.

Yes it's all about his appearance :rolleyes:

Dozens, if not hundreds of equally valid criticism for him that have nothing to do with personal attacks. Here's but one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

Overheal wrote: »
    Bombs have been dropped before Obama, since Obama, and will continue to be dropped.

Trump, for instance, currently has dropped more bombs than either GWB or Obama in their 1st terms

https://www.2lt.com.au/trump-who-vowed-to-end-wars-has-dropped-more-bombs-than-bush-or-obama/

This would lead me to think if I wanted to vote for Trump as a means to end bombings, that my vote would be pointless, in spite of knowing that either president will end up dropping bombs somewhere. It's what we do.

WE ?

Are you an american ?
    If so, then it is people like you that has the blood of innocent people on your hands,

You come on here spend almost every waking moment of your life on this forum, twisting the narrative to suit yourself, and proceed to cry how trump was responsible for so many deaths....yet calmly accept the murders by your politicians, with a comment like "its what we do".
    That is something to be ashamed of, and something you simply accept.

If you are not American, then why use the word "we"...who is this "we".

WE ?

Are you an american ?

My word. You've spent all this time on site grinding an axe against me and this penny never dropped for you?

My word. You've spent all this time on site grinding an axe against me and this penny never dropped for you?

He has strong feelings about you..

Which troops does Trump support? US armed forces don't use Ak-74s or MiG-29s

33196220-8734073-An_advert_to_support_the_troops_paid_for_by_Donald_Trump_s_campa-m-19_1600162700276.jpg?resize=306%2C568&ssl=1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Yes it's all about his appearance :rolleyes:

Dozens, if not hundreds of equally valid criticism for him that have nothing to do with personal attacks. Here's but one.

Can you link to where I said it was ‘all about his appearance’ please?

Can you link to where I said it was ‘all about his appearance’ please?

I didn't say you did. I place much more faith in your attention span than this ^.
    So far the only reasonable criticism of Trump has been is hair, being overweight, is shorted temperedness with low IQ journalists....and maybe the manner in which he sips on a glass of water.

For Gods sake, talk about clutching at straws.

Plus a lot of focus on his lovely tanned appearance.

I will update the post with the additional quote, to allay your confusion

I didn't say you did. I place much more faith in your attention span than this ^.

I will update the post with the additional quote, to allay confusion

So you are just making stuff up?

So you are just making stuff up?

I place far more faith in your cognitive abilities than this. 2/10 try harder.

I know you have a history of making stuff up but would prefer you didn’t involve me in your games. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

why would it ?

I am not as obsessed with you as you are with me.
    I guess in hindsight, I should have suspected. You have all the signs of a yank.

The hypocrisy of you crying about innocent lives whist supporting war mongers.
    Conspiracy theories are your forte.
    you defend racist black people attacking whites,
    you defend mass gatherings during a global pandemic
    You blame the cops for doing their thankless job
    You, defend that minority of americans that commit the most murders.
    You lie about what others have said when it suits your cause.
    and you only apologize when you actually are caught and called out on it.

and of course like all mouth yanks think you are an authority on everything, thinking if you shout long enough and loud enough you will get your way.
    And americans wonder why the rest of the world despise them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

I can see where you are coming from about Joe but maybe tone down the language. It's horrible watching an older person go down this route and Joe is obviously suffering some sort of memory loss issues.

I agree with this. Actually, it shows how contemptible the Democrats really are, pushing Biden out there, knowing he's not up for it.

They cant sink low enough in order to get their greasy hands on the levers of power.

Between the nihilism of the left and their utter indifference to the mental difficulties faced by Biden...you have the wonder if they are actually aliens from another planet, pretending to be human. He probably agreed out of a sense of lifelong loyalty to his tribe...but if they had any humanity they wouldn't have pushed him.

Some of them have that uncanny valley thing going on. Lots of footage of HRC in 2016 gave people the impression she was not of this world. Her moral compass certainly has no human bearings. Look at this video and try to imagine shes not actually an alien pretending to be a person - its impossible:

Say what you like about Trump. But he looks 100% human.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,525 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I agree with this. Actually, it shows how contemptible the Democrats really are, pushing Biden out there, knowing he's not up for it.

They cant sink low enough in order to get their greasy hands on the levers of power.

Between the nihilism of the left and their utter indifference to the mental difficulties faced by Biden...you have the wonder if they are actually aliens from another planet, pretending to be human. He probably agreed out of a sense of lifelong loyalty to his tribe...but if they had any humanity they wouldn't have pushed him.

Some of them have that uncanny valley thing going on. Lots of footage of HRC in 2016 gave people the impression she was not of this world. Her moral compass certainly has no human bearings. Look at this video and try to imagine shes not actually an alien pretending to be a person - its impossible:

Say what you like about Trump. But he looks 100% human.

Dude, you're losing it. This is one of the most deranged posts on the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,525 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

WE ?

Are you an american ?
    If so, then it is people like you that has the blood of innocent people on your hands,

You come on here spend almost every waking moment of your life on this forum, twisting the narrative to suit yourself, and proceed to cry how trump was responsible for so many deaths....yet calmly accept the murders by your politicians, with a comment like "its what we do".

How can you profess to know so much about someone, how they think and what they are doing and yet not pick up on something so obvious about them?

Maybe you will take from this that you should pay more attention to what is being said instead of what you think is being said or hoped is being said.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,093 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I will update the post with the additional quote, to allay your confusion

Threadbanned

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,093 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

WE ?

Are you an american ?

why would it ?

I am not as obsessed with you as you are with me.
    I guess in hindsight, I should have suspected. You have all the signs of a yank.

The hypocrisy of you crying about innocent lives whist supporting war mongers.
    Conspiracy theories are your forte.
    you defend racist black people attacking whites,
    you defend mass gatherings during a global pandemic
    You blame the cops for doing their thankless job
    You, defend that minority of americans that commit the most murders.
    You lie about what others have said when it suits your cause.
    and you only apologize when you actually are caught and called out on it.

and of course like all mouth yanks think you are an authority on everything, thinking if you shout long enough and loud enough you will get your way.
    And americans wonder why the rest of the world despise them.
    And another threadbanned

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

da_miser wrote: »
    He has to win, he is a street fighter, pulls no punches and the usual oily politicians have zero come back to him, its fascinating to see, i honestly believe Trump is going to win in a huge landslide , a complete rejection of the Dems and their pandering to the nutters on the left is on the cards.
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1306219979566710784

And directly underneath the tweet is a warning from Twitter that this is manipulated media. Well done for posting more fake news

Thats how many Trump fans who have embarrassed themselves this way in the last couple of days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭kenmm

And directly underneath the tweet is a warning from Twitter that this is manipulated media. Well done for posting more fake news

Thats how many Trump fans who have embarrassed themselves this way in the last couple of days?

I'd have assumed that one was taken as parody tho..?

It's the other ones that are manipulated and left 'as real' that get me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Biker79

Dude, you're losing it. This is one of the most deranged posts on the thread.

Not really. One cohort seems human...the other....not so much.

You recall the Antifa thread where protestors looked a bit strange...blue hair, excess weight, badly drawn tattoos.....the question is...are lefties actually human beings at all ...or is it an alien invasion?

Stay tuned where I will make the case that commies\leftists\ etc are actually from another galaxy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

I thought this was pretty funny

https://twitter.com/posonaut/status/1306334220202147848?s=20

The picture bit not his statement. Fair play to him for the statement

• Advertisement

Not really. One cohort seems human...the other....not so much.

You recall the Antifa thread where protestors looked a bit strange...blue hair, excess weight, badly drawn tattoos.....the question is...are lefties actually human beings at all ...or is it an alien invasion?

Stay tuned where I will make the case that commies\leftists\ etc are actually from another galaxy.

I'm all for hearing the theories, any chance you can do it on a different thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Has anybody asked Joe if he will call off his riot mob if the people go to the polls and vote for Trump. Will he put his hands up and go with democracy or will he stand idly by, hoping a civil war breaks out.

If he attempts a military coup could the death penalty be on the table? I dont think Trump would put Joe to death though. Hes bigger than that.

Has anybody asked Joe if he will call off his riot mob if the people go to the polls and vote for Trump. Will he put his hands up and go with democracy or will he stand idly by, hoping a civil war breaks out.

If he attempts a military coup could the death penalty be on the table? I dont think Trump would put Joe to death though. Hes bigger than that.

Biden hasn't made any comments on the outcome of the election.

Trump on the other hand has already declared that the only way he can lose is if the election is rigged. He has also said he should get a third term if he wins.

I think the only danger of a military coup would be from Trump calling for one when he loses, I really do hope he refuses to leave, it will be fun watching him get marched out of the whitehouse in cuffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,555 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Trump is the only one denying voter reality, and trying to seize power if the election doesn't go his way, Joe hasn't done anything of the sort.

Generally speaking, feeding them makes them hungry for more.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭ollkiller

There's been a lot of crazy being posted here this evening. Lot of crazy. I for one will not forget it in a hurry. As you were.

ollkiller wrote: »
    There's been a lot of crazy being posted here this evening. Lot of crazy. I for one will not forget it in a hurry. As you were.

I'll miss it after November.

astrofool wrote: »
    Trump is the only one denying voter reality, and trying to seize power if the election doesn't go his way, Joe hasn't done anything of the sort.

The democrats are the ones going on about mail in ballots which will bring legitimacy questions over the election..

They have actually contacted generals about bringing in the military after it..(which is treasonous..)

• Advertisement

kenmm wrote: »
    I'll miss it after November.

Really?

This is just the pilot, The real show starts in November:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement