Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Paddy Cosgrove the biggest wanker in Ireland?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

elperello wrote: »
    This is not a personal attack on you.

In my opinion the whole concept of starting a thread to encourage others to heap personal abuse on any individual is wrong.

I'll leave it at that.

The dude is a public figure; a man who has an opinion on everything; and is quick to dish out criticism himself.

He’s also a massive bellend.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

The dude is a public figure; a man who has an opinion on everything; and is quick to dish out criticism himself.

He’s also a massive bellend.

Wait, paddy or johny????

Abel Ruiz wrote: »
    Wait, paddy or johny????

Who’s Johnny?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Abel Ruiz wrote: »
    Wait, paddy or johny????

Emmet, all three amigos who happen to be the same are bellends

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭landofthetree

https://mobile.twitter.com/paddycosgrave/status/1232597826582011904

He is so typical Irish. He hates the establishment because his own family were it.

Just like the Shinners. They are mainly Shinners because of their history of their families joining the British army.

Whatever you background you have to rebel against it if you're Irish.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

Honestly never heard of him until this thread.

I'm going with Brian Hayes with Roy Keane a close second.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

He couldn't even sort out WiFi for a web summit.

Then wouldn't shut up tweeting at the beginning of the Covid crisis and even went as far as fabricating the death of 4 nurses.

Tells you all you need to know.

Massive fucking wanker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭TheDavester

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    wonder if Paddy was a woman would he be calling her a wanker too :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

Truckermal wrote: »
    Phil Hogan is my nomination!

Phil Hogan isn’t a wanker - he’s the result of what happens when 150 fellas whack one out in to a pile of nastiness and put a suit on it.

ChikiChiki wrote: »

Living rent free inside your head, my friend.

Not good. Suggest you stick me on ignore and get on with your life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Fanny **** wrote: »
    Yet you post on a public, anonymous forum?

With multiple accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,950 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

He really is a tremendous one, from his wooly wannabe Steve jobs jumpers and his self righteous pontificating he's just insufferable. It's an awful thing to say but if anything good was to come out of the global pandemic, it will be the demise of his web summit nonsense, I'm hearing Lisbon quite at the moment Paddy

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Living rent free inside your head, my friend.

Not good. Suggest you stick me on ignore and get on with your life.

Cool the jets dude.
    Too many dudes being rude, dude!

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Then wouldn't shut up tweeting at the beginning of the Covid crisis and even went as far as fabricating the death of 4 nurses.

Ooo you mean the celeb flu, that everyone keeps going on about!?!?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

It's hilarious when he keeps giving out about the establishment after that time when he said they preferred to hire Trinity graduates before others.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭TheDavester

strandroad wrote: »
    It's hilarious when he keeps giving out about the establishment after that time when he said they preferred to hire Trinity graduates before others.

didnt he back down and said they would have to have at least 1h grade in schools other than Trinity (he wanted at least a 2.1 from trinners and not pay them, just an honor to work for the great Paddy Cosgrove)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,846 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

wonder if Paddy was a woman would he be calling her a wanker too :rolleyes:

He'd be defending her from all the angry men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭i_surge

If he is behind their extremely sexist ticketing policy then i probably agree. Never heard much of this guy before.

Rothko wrote: »
    He'd be defending her from all the angry men.

How come there isn't a thread about which women is the biggest cnut in Ireland???

Boards is strange like that.
    Sure on radio forum, personal abuse for Ryan, darcy and Joe is okay... But the lottie Ryan thread gets closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Is he still being treated for a sore back ?

He carried an awful lot of water for the Chinese Communist Party earlier in the year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,293 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

El Weirdo wrote: »
    He couldn't even sort out WiFi for a web summit.

Then wouldn't shut up tweeting at the beginning of the Covid crisis and even went as far as fabricating the death of 4 nurses..

Did he though, or did he just make them public?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

Did he though, or did he just make them public?

No it was false. He admitted it later. Apparently he had it on good authority from someone but it turned out to be untrue.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Anymore personal abuse or backseat modding and i can't see how this thread will continue, anything of that nature after this post is getting carded/snctioned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Red Card :mad:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭zerosugarbuzz

I rarely visit Twitter, as there’s few things less interesting or important than the opinions of the common man. However I opened up the app this afternoon while chilling out in the clubhouse after a game of golf.

One of Cosgrave’s terrible tweets came up on my feed. I clicked on his profile to check out his tweets. I think we can all agree than Cosgrave is an absolutely world class areshole. He has a PhD in being a complete dickhead, and wrote the book ‘I’m a complete tool’.

He had a lot of completion for the award this year, but with 5 months to go it’s safe to say he has the award already won.

Is there anyone who actually finds him tolerable? Or have you another candidate in mind for the end-of-year dickhead awards which are now only a few months away?

Like him, he’s not afraid to question the establishment and admits that establishment favours people like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,327 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

He’s in the running. Whilst I don’t really like Phil Hogan I think he’d nearly admit himself he was a bit of a git.
    However the biggest wanker for me is Eoghan Mcdermortt. (He has just that prime and proper image.)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭wextipp

Yes. He is.
    Latest Twitter meltdown
    I think he is trying to portray an 'Elon Musk' persona.
    "I’m just very, very successful and understand how real business works, the media works and politics works. That is all."

Paddy Cosgrove is indeed a super wanker but the biggest twitter super wanker from ireland is " journalist " Philip o Connor who is based in Sweden

the guy has a black belt in WOKE

Like him, he’s not afraid to question the establishment and admits that establishment favours people like him.

hes good at providing foot massages for the chineese establishment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Hmm. Farm in Co. Wicklow, Glenstal Abbey of all places, and finally TCD? In fairness anyone would have a decent chance of emerging from that lot as a bit of a cockwomble! :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement