Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Paddy Cosgrove the biggest wanker in Ireland?

Options
  • 22-08-2020 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭

I rarely visit Twitter, as there’s few things less interesting or important than the opinions of the common man. However I opened up the app this afternoon while chilling out in the clubhouse after a game of golf.

One of Cosgrave’s terrible tweets came up on my feed. I clicked on his profile to check out his tweets. I think we can all agree than Cosgrave is an absolutely world class areshole. He has a PhD in being a complete dickhead, and wrote the book ‘I’m a complete tool’.

He had a lot of completion for the award this year, but with 5 months to go it’s safe to say he has the award already won.

Is there anyone who actually finds him tolerable? Or have you another candidate in mind for the end-of-year dickhead awards which are now only a few months away?
    Post edited by Sephiroth_dude on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

He's definitely in the running. Grade A tosser.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Phil Hogan is my nomination!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭Wompa1

My friend who works in marketing thinks he's great.

He's just marketing himself. Best not give him the attention he craves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Toss up between him and John Connors.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Truckermal wrote: »

If hogan wins it can we put a bag of rats over his face as first prize.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,052 ✭✭✭Be right back

Truckermal wrote: »

He will hang onto his job for dear life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭Acosta

I rarely visit Twitter, as there’s few things less interested or important than the opinions of the common man. However I opened up the app this afternoon while chilling out in the clubhouse after a game of golf.

One of Cosgrave’s terrible tweets came up on my feed. I clicked on his profile to check out his tweets. I think we can all agree than Cosgrave is an absolutely world class areshole. He has a PhD in being a complete dickhead, and wrote the book ‘I’m a complete tool’.

He had a lot of completion for the award this year, but with 5 months to go it’s safe to say he has the award already won.

Is there anyone who actually finds him tolerable? Or have you another candidate in mind for the end-of-year dickhead awards which are now only a few months away?

Probably would go for the guy that let untested elderly patients in hospitals be put back into nursing homes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,573 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

Who?

Here he is trying to justify charging €850 for a jumper.

https://twitter.com/paddycosgrave/status/1190667341375385607?s=20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Was he the one hunting for personal details of the hse staff who caught corona and tweeted about "4 dead nurses"...

If so yes.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,052 ✭✭✭Be right back

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Was he the one hunting for personal details of the hse staff who caught corona and tweeted about "4 dead nurses"...

If so yes.....

He was indeed.

He was indeed.

Yeah, he's a ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Third biggest wanker just behind yourself OP. Your mate Pintman is first.

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Third biggest wanker just behind yourself OP. Your mate Pintman is first.

Less of the personal abuse, my friend. Attack the post, and not the poster.

Less of the backseat modding

• Registered Users Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

hynesie08 wrote: »

What ever happened that project?

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

Hmmmmmm. You're obviously up there too. Maybe you could take the title?

Abel Ruiz wrote: »
    Hmmmmmm. You're obviously up there too. Maybe you could take the title?

Less of the personals please, pal. Attack the post and not the poster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

I'm not sure he's the biggest wanker in Ireland (he faces strong competition from the likes of Niall Harbison, John Connors, Jim Corr, Leo Varadkar), but he's right up there.

Such a tosser

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Had the misfortune of dealing with him in a previous life, a unmitigated wanker and wouldnt spend ****ing Christmas either.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,783 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

I don't know much about this bloke, only from this site, he hosted a web thing or something. But you're not helping by going on about him all the time if you want him to go away.

What ever happened that project?

He was completely and utterly lambasted for it by most people while his Web summit cronies gave themselves hernias from bending over backwards to defend him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭lsjmhar

I'd like to read his thesis!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Forgot about him and his summit, is he still doing the rounds?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

Phil Hogan is undoubtedly the biggest wanker in this country

• Registered Users Posts: 10,532 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Phil Hogan is undoubtedly the biggest wanker in this country

Is that because Paddy is over in Portugal?

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Less of the personals please, pal. Attack the post and not the poster.

This is not a personal attack on you.

In my opinion the whole concept of starting a thread to encourage others to heap personal abuse on any individual is wrong.

I'll leave it at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Bambi wrote: »
    Had the misfortune of dealing with him in a previous life, a unmitigated wanker and wouldnt spend ****ing Christmas either.

I'd say he's an absolute dose. The fiasco with the moaning of the web summit was a joke. Looks like he didn't make the cut for the crony class and is now going full steam against the establishment as a result. Have to say he is pleasing me with this approach mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

I find golfers to be the biggest **** in the world.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement