Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leo States Sinn Fein Want Nothing To Do With Whites or Males

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Anyone who imports this American Identity Politics race baiting into Irish public life should be shot with balls of their own sh1te.

It's toxic, divisive and will quickly get away from you and end up in a very ugly place.

Emma dabiri, Ebun Joseph, Gemma ODoherty, louise Oneill, Una Mullally are the biggest, loudest voices in trying to import this kind of divisiveness to the irish public. Now SF are in on the racket too.

It has no place in Ireland, we’re a predominantly white country where the opinions of white men and women still matter and we’re staying that way. White irish people have no privilege, guilt or anything to apologise for.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

joeguevara wrote: »
    Leave white men and their fashion shoes alone.

Fair play to Barry Ward. His rebuttal of the SF senators comment was excellent.
    It was the SF Senator talking rubbish that is the issue. Id see more of questioning of SF supporters on this one rather than FG supporters. She basiscally stated that white males have no clue what is really happening in the world.

Yes and no, yeah Barry Ward basically put it to bed, his rebuttal was adequate, leo dug a hole for himself and then climbed into it with both his feet, there was no need for it.

This tweet nails it tbh.

https://twitter.com/shockproofbeats/status/1293690204314886146?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭MFPM

spurious wrote: »
    “Initial inspections identified it as an electrical fire, amplified when an oil tank in the back garden also caught fire. However, this has been portrayed on social media as a deliberate arson attack as a result of racially motivated gang violence.”
    https://www.buzz.ie/news/local-volunteer-group-release-statement-after-balbriggan-house-fire-383020

Oh dear...not marauding gangs of black young lads.

Quite correct....racist clowns everywhere devastated.

Bonniedog wrote: »
    Fingal against Racism! You could set your clock against them judging by their previous statements :)

Kero / diesel tanks don’t tend to catch fire, its clear theyre lying through their teeth to try deflect, which makes it obvious that deep down even they know it was the predominantly african gang.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭joeguevara

McMurphy wrote: »
    Yes and no, yeah Barry Ward basically put it to bed, his rebuttal was adequate, leo dug a hole for himself and then climbed into it with both his feet, there was no need for it.

This tweet nails it tbh.

https://twitter.com/shockproofbeats/status/1293690204314886146?s=19

Apologies, cant read tweets at work. Only reason i knew about Leos was I saw this thread last night. But I will read it later. The SF senator is equally to blame with her ridiculous comment in my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Kero / diesel tanks don’t tend to catch fire, its clear theyre lying through their teeth to try deflect, which makes it obvious that deep down even they know it was the predominantly african gang.

Yes course it was

The SF TD local to me has finally decided to get off her arse and do something about the African gangs in the area after they burnt out two houses in Balbriggan over the weekend. Except she hasn't, she just called them youth gangs and blamed the "antisocial" behaviour (2 houses burnt out) on frustration at not having anything to do, due to Covid-19. They are clowns.
    the African gangs in the area after they burnt out two houses in Balbriggan over the weekend.

Why are you lying?
    them youth gangs

Are gangs of youth not 'youth gangs' - what exactly is your issue?
    "antisocial" behaviour (2 houses burnt out) on frustration at not having anything to do, due to Covid-19. They are clowns.

Parking your lies about the house....are you suggesting that anti social behaviour is not linked to frustration and lack of facilities?

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    There's an element of truth to that statement, some white western males have in fact caused some serious damage on this planet, there's an element of arrogance in our more established parties in the western world, they're currently getting their come uppings

So a white male should shut up and have no say in how Ireland is run because some mystical unnamed creature did some bad in the past. Name them and do they have relevance here?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

This tweet nails it tbh...

Well, as a card-carrying massive, crying, Tory dork I don't want SF either, so it would appear that we're all particularly well-adjusted and happy in our respective nappies. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I don't get Varadkar at all. Before he was taoiseach he was saying all of the right things, about welfare fraud, about workers etc. Then when he got into the big seat he became mad Liberal, insufferably so, bumping welfare at every opportunity, gender quotas and punishing the folks that get up early in the morning.

Now he he isn't in the big seat again he's out giving it to Sinn Fein about how they hate middle class white males, of which they do btw. He's been doing nothing but going after white middle class males for the last 4 years.

Either the NGO sector has an almost deep state like influence on the department of Taoiseach, or Leo is just a bit of a Sociopath that flips his personality at a moments notice.

• Advertisement

Are you suggesting that the owner of a house burned out is lying about how it was burned down?

I don't get Varadkar at all. Before he was taoiseach he was saying all of the right things, about welfare fraud, about workers etc. Then when he got into the big seat he became mad Liberal, insufferably so, bumping welfare at every opportunity, gender quotas and punishing the folks that get up early in the morning.

Now he he isn't in the big seat again he's out giving it to Sinn Fein about how they hate middle class white males. He's been doing nothing but going after white middle class males for the last 4 years.

Either the NGO sector has an almost deep state like influence on the department of Taoiseach, or Leo is just a bit of a Sociopath that flips his personality at a moments notice.

I think both possibilities are correct.

MFPM wrote: »
    Are you suggesting that the owner of a house burned out is lying about how it was burned down?

Im suggesting that kerosene home heating oil tanks don’t catch fire , that house didn’t burn down from a kerosene fire and fingal against racism are the ones telling lies because they want to cover it up.

I believe the gang burned that house because theyre scrotes, nothing to do with colour, its because theyre a group of scum from a scummy area , but that group was predominantly black.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,806 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

joeguevara wrote:
    So a white male should shut up and have no say in how Ireland is run because some mystical unnamed creature did some bad in the past. Name them and do they have relevance here?

Naming and shaming rarely if ever resolves issues, but us white western males collectively should accept our failures, and try rectify them as best as possible, all humans should have the right to communicate their opinions, freely, but in a respectful manner

Apologies, cant read tweets at work. Only reason i knew about Leos was I saw this thread last night. But I will read it later. The SF senator is equally to blame with her ridiculous comment in my opinion.

Screenshot attached,

IMG-20200813-112613.jpg

Ignoring the "Tory Dork" part, he makes a point (which you alluded to) it was actually an unremarkable point, which Barry Ward had already dealt with.

Leo can't help himself.

Now he he isn't in the big seat again he's out giving it to Sinn Fein about how they hate middle class white males, of which they do btw. He's been doing nothing but going after white middle class males for the last 4 years.

Varadakar hasn't changed at all, he is the same right wing, pro neoliberal, class baiting politician he has always been, he had to try and tone it down a little as Taoiseach. He is currently trying to undermine the government and Martin, playing to FG's middle class base readying FG for the next election which will be a battle between them and SF to lead the next gov.

Screenshot attached,

IMG-20200813-112613.jpg

Ignoring the "Tory Dork" part, he makes a point (which you alluded to) it was actually an unremarkable point, which Barry Ward had already dealt with.

Leo can't help himself.

I agree with that. Leo should have stayed out of it. Just to note, I actually cant stand him as a politician.

Im suggesting that kerosene home heating oil tanks don’t catch fire , that house didn’t burn down from a kerosene fire and fingal against racism are the ones telling lies because they want to cover it up.

I believe the gang burned that house because theyre scrotes, nothing to do with colour, its because theyre a group of scum from a scummy area , but that group was predominantly black.

You avoided my question - are you suggesting the owner of the house is telling lies about how his house went up in flames?

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Fred Cryton

Shinners jumping on the identify politics bandwagon....fine with me as it will lead to their destruction.

What's more sinister though is the reverse classism...the party clearly has it in for the middle class & professionals. The feeling is mutual of course. Shinners penetrated the lower middle classes at the last election (nurses, primary school teachers, tradesmen etc) as those people are looking for a free gaf off the State....but there's no way they're getting any more voters higher up the spectrum. We have witnessed peak SF in 2020 in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 66,929 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

An inocuous exchange in the Dáil that happens most days of the week and Leo manages to have himself trending for all the wrong reasons.

They need to hide the man away like Kenny, Harris and Murphy were...he's toxic at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Naming and shaming rarely if ever resolves issues, but us white western males collectively should accept our failures, and try rectify them as best as possible, all humans should have the right to communicate their opinions, freely, but in a respectful manner

This has to be a spoof

Hahahaha you are kidding me aren't you?

An inocuous exchange in the Dáil that happens most days of the week and Leo manages to have himself trending for all the wrong reasons.

They need to hide the man away like Kenny, Harris and Murphy were...he's toxic at this stage.

His €100k handler is getting money for old rope.

Shinners jumping on the identify politics bandwagon....fine with me as it will lead to their destruction.

What's more sinister though is the reverse classism...the party clearly has it in for the middle class & professionals. The feeling is mutual of course. Shinners penetrated the lower middle classes at the last election (nurses, primary school teachers, tradesmen etc) as those people are looking for a free gaf off the State....but there's no way they're getting any more voters higher up the spectrum. We have witnessed peak SF in 2020 in my opinion.

You were doing well until you spouted the nonsense about nurses, teachers and tradespeople looking for free gafs. Don't confuse the hard working people in those groups with the dole scroungers and wasters that are traditionally drawn to SF.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,422 ✭✭✭tritium

It’s not that Leos point doesn’t have validity so much as he’s a hypocrite making it given some of the identity politics nonsense he espoused as Taoiseach

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

us white western males collectively should accept our failures

Careful now.

If one demographic is expected to accept their collective failures then other demographics will have to do the same.
    Furthermore, if i'm guilty by association, then I can be proud by association ie: proud of the collective achievements of "white western males" and as we know, those achievements are many.

See where i'm going with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Fred Cryton

You were doing well until you spouted the nonsense about nurses, teachers and tradespeople looking for free gafs. Don't confuse the hard working people in those groups with the dole scroungers and wasters that are traditionally drawn to SF.

I don;t confuse them...they're two different groups. The dole scroungers always voted SF while some of their new voters in 2020 were lower middle class people swallowing the baloney that SF would magic up new cheap gafs for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Everlong1

most SF voters I know wouldn't be of the woke, hand wringing types either

Quite the opposite. I imagine a good few of them wouldn't be averse to using the n-word in casual conversation.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Magdalene laundries.

Never heard of them?

There are a few contested accounts but women weren't wholesale abducted to be sent to the laundries. They were largely sent there by their parents or committed by the state in lieu of other punishments among many other reasons.

There was lots wrong about the laundries but you shouldn't rewrite history to suit your narrative.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Everlong1

jimgoose wrote: »
    Niggaz want that gutter shit, fuck that other shit, that "play it for your mother" shit ain't the rugged shit.

Word.

Advertisement